I stole the cookie game

Fun game. Here's how it works:

You have a cookie, and you need to come up with a way to steal it form the poster/person above you. I'll start...

I hit no name over the head with a fish, stole the cookie and ran away!

BEGIN!

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

I hire a mercenary to slap Alyxx with a giant purple dildo and steal it while she is distracted.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

After using my army of lawyers to get out of jail thanks to the technicality that it wasn't me that actually did the harassing, I steal the cookie by using a grappling hook to shimmy up a sheet metal wall to bypass the lasers so I can grab it.

As Twilight Sparkle climbs to the top, he looks up to see a shadowy figure, startled he stands there frozen. The shadowy figure notices the cookie, and nabs it before T.S. could react, then he yelled "THIS. COOKIE. IS. MINE!" and with the last word, he kicked Twilight off of the wall. This off balanced the shadowy figure with just enough force to make him fall down the other side of the wall, holding onto the cookie for his dear life, screaming while falling, for what felt like ages, he finally opened his eyes to find he was on the ground, a mere two feet below the wall. The shadowy figure stands up, and in delight of the safety of the cookie, he stares at it, smiling, forgetting to eat it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I knock zombie-Pinke's head off with a muppet, steal the cookie from Alyxx while she's in shock, and run away.

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

I sent out my swampert. The pokemon stole your cookie and it's about to eat it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

SUDDEN EXTREME ONSET GLUTTONY HEEL KICK! *BOOM!* *cracking of bones*

Swampert has fainted! LOLJK HE DIED.

Humin obtained The Cookie Precious!

I send a squad Hit-Wizards and a retrieval team to neutralize Humin and return the cookie to me.

My body-less zombie head manages to roll by your feet and bite your ankle so hard that you drop the cookie from the pain. I catch it in my mouth as it falls and roll away to hide somewhere. The cookie is, once again, mine.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Walking home from battle I see a rotting pink head with a cookie in its mouth laughing as it rolls down the path. I run up and kick it as hard as I can with a steel towed boot, the head is sent flying as the cookie remains and is now mine.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Through a series of bizarre circumstances and even more bizarre outcomes, danielsangeo somehow becomes in possession of the cookie while everyone else has somehow ended up in respective barrels floating towards Niagara Falls.

"Um, that was weird. That was almost a repeat of Tuesday. Except this time, it was emus instead of platypi."

I break out of my barrel, and Spartan kick danielsangeo in to Niagara Falls. Then I pick up the cookie, and walk away.