I stole the cookie game

I was in your barrel, biting your ass. My zombie teeth eventually turn you into a zombie and with your now limited intelligence, drop the cookie. I grab it and roll away again. This joke is already dead but I have the cookie.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

This joke is already dead but I have the cookie

3768ee8862f10be3f7043caf2658a496

By using ninja powers I'm out of the barrel and teleport right next to Zombie Pinkie Pie I then grab the cookie from Z.P.P. and I eat it. After finishing the cookie with a big grin a new cookie spawns 100 feet away from Psychotic Ninja.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

>Use your last "Fuck you I'm Humin!"? <YES/NO>

Humin has obtained the cookie by bending logic and space and is now in Japan riding Godzilla.

I release my army of Gnomes to distract/bound&gag/kill Humin while I hand the cookie to Gordon Freeman/Ross Scott as a payment to protect it, and hide behind a boulder.

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

I send a squad of highly trained assassin clowns to dispatch Cirty and claim the cookie.

(This cookie is pretty damn gross by now).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Humin bakes some cookies.

Humin goes to cry in a corner because the cookies he has made are nowhere near the perfection of the cookie he is trying to obtain.

But there's a cookie he forgot to analyze... and it's perfect.

The last cookie, now being made of dirt and asphalt by now, is no longer The Cookie.

Humin has obtained The Cookie by a 1/(huge number here) chance of baking a perfect one.

Humin tosses the defects out the window because the trash can is full and because it might have a chance to distract someone.

I am led to the scent of Humin's imperfect cookies in the trash can, but find Humin not far away. I distract him with a kitten, and steal the cookie while he's not looking.

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

After putting the kitten on the hill I train my thieving on Skyrim to 100.

I then steal the cookie and the clothes off of Dirty Cunt's Cirty Dunt's back because it's too difficult to find pants in my size.

Also free shirt.

BTG refuses to fight with others over a cookie, and proceeds to make and hide The One True Cookie...

super_mario_cookie.jpg

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I hit BTG with a green turtle shell, use Star power to find The One True Cookie and hide in Black Mesa Research Facility.

I hypnotize you ...

fm84TklBTOk

... and steal zee coookie.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I am immune to all forms of hypnotism and mind control. As such, I secret away the cookie once again, since Aldibar hypnotized himself.

With my horn, I make the cookie teleport from BTG to my sweet little mouth

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

With your horn, I stab you, and regain the decoy cookie I was holding.

Help; it's dark down here and this person with a crowbar is ranting to himself...

Helps Humin out of the tunnel, then promptly takes up residence with the like-minded things there.

I throw my throwing knives at HGARR, killing him, and pick up the cookie. I realise that the cookie being 5 years old is rotten to the core. So I throw it in the compost bin, so that no one else may be unfortunate enough to take it.

Instead I go to the store, and get the Largest cookie I can think of, with the chocolate engraved in the shape of the "Screaming for Vengeance" cover. I place it in one of my leather jacket pockets, and walk home.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium