Ross for hire

If we are playing the game of: find Ross a new company, I vote for TGS as he would be eligible for participation in their weekly Podcast.

It actually more of a game of "spout hypothetical scenarios until we get some real facts"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Okay, but is there a reasonable limit on this? If you dont hear from them in a year, we're still going to be waiting? :(
No way, I can't last that long with that level of indecision. I was told "try to have something by the end of the week" 16 days ago and "couple more days" 9 days ago. I've sent 2 follow-up emails since then. Believe it or not, this is progress compared to what was happening in December / early January.

I have an idea... You could share the finished videos with me, and I could accidentally get hacked and the hackers could put the videos up on my channel... Just a thought... Not a very good one, but a thought nonetheless.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have an idea... You could share the finished videos with me, and I could accidentally get hacked and the hackers could put the videos up on my channel... Just a thought... Not a very good one, but a thought nonetheless.

It wouldn't make him any money would it....

Think things through

Being famous is enough for now... Money comes later from all the fans. ;)

Hey have you ever thought of cold calling Valve and asking if you could do voice work, animation, or script writing for their next Half-Life game? Maybe as an extra track or something which would twigger at certain places in the game? Freeman has no official voice so you could assume it.

Is an armed uprising still out of the question? I mean I'm no terrorist, but this lack of Ross in my life is honestly driving me mad. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can friggen' karaoke the dialog with the episodes muted by this point.

I've been able to do that for the past year and a half...

I think I'm developing a pathological hatred for machinima. Seriously, if they don't get this sorted out within the next two weeks this will have gone on for over THREE MONTHS since we first heard about it! Even if they finally get this contract issue solved, by say, June, I still don't think I'll be able to forgive them for causing this agonizing hiatus. Mr. Scott how long are you going to give the guys to get their sh*t together?

I think I'm developing a pathological hatred for machinima. Seriously, if they don't get this sorted out within the next two weeks this will have gone on for over THREE MONTHS since we first heard about it! Even if they finally get this contract issue solved, by say, June, I still don't think I'll be able to forgive them for causing this agonizing hiatus. Mr. Scott how long are you going to give the guys to get their sh*t together?
It's caused more stress over the past few months than almost anything I can remember over the past few years.

I wish I could win the lottery so then I could hire Ross Scott just to say really really silly things and give him enough money to keep doing Freeman's Mind. But I don't, and I don't even have enough money to make a donation, so I feel useless here. :(

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

It's caused more stress over the past few months than almost anything I can remember over the past few years.

I feel that "Doom Guy's Mind - Episode 7" might be (indirectly) therapy for Ross. ;)

It's the same old shit. People think they can fuck with me and there's only one way to prove 'em wrong!"

:mrgreen: