Communication achieved sort of

If it's any time in the next three weeks, I will be working until 6:30 PM (Pacific US time) every weekday and until 4:30 PM every weekend day (unless something changes). On the day that the new episode is released, I should be able to start the streaming about a half hour after that. If it's released on a weekend day, I'll start the streaming at around 5pm (Pacific). If it's released on a weekday, it should start at around 7pm.

Here is a thread with information about how to access the streaming. :)

Still pretty miffed at Machinima, but at least there's something.

And there's two ways to deal with terrorists: Negotiation and snipers. And we don't negotiate with terrorists.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'd say phew, I was starting to worry, but I knew they'd give in eventually rather than kill the contract or take down the episodes or something. Cause when the terrorists kill their hostages, there's nothing waiting for them but waves of swat forces if not a bomb, and we would have figuratively (or literally) bombed machinima if they'd seriously tried to kill your show.

Well, at least it looks like there's progress with Machinima. And a side project... :D

Just how many episodes of Freeman's Mind do you have ready to release now? :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Good. And that only took like, what? 3 months?

Damned Machinima. Soul-sucking-no-good-greedy-ass-banana-wannabes.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

In my head I read that as "Soul-sucking,no good,greedy ass-banana wannabes." Because they wish they were good enough to be ass-bananas.

And I don't know what an ass-banana is, but is sounds bad so uh... Take that, Machinima.

Damned Machinima. Soul-sucking-no-good-greedy-ass-banana-wannabes.
Soul-sucking-no-good-greedy-ass-banana-wannabes
no-good-greedy-ass-banana-wannabes
greedy-ass-banana-wannabes
ass-banana

mfw

1362459615018.gif

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

This is wonderful news! And here I was beginning to fear nothing would ever happen.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Sweet merciful Jesus.

It's felt like we were trapped in some limbo state this whole last month.

I was ready to RELEASE the next episode mid December. I'll wait until I actually have an official agreement with Machinima.com, but I may detail a play-by-play of how long this has taken afterwards.

The analogy I've been making is the situation is kind of like having terrorists storm a building and take people hostage, then they say they'll kill the hostages unless the police give into their demands. So the police ask them what their demands are and the terrorists don't say anything. That's kind of where I've been almost 3 months now.

I don't understand how communication like this (three months???) is even possible. If I let a contract sit for three months at my company, I'd be fired. It just doesn't sit well.

Yeah, now that I really think about it, the lag with machinima is really weird. No matter how much stuff you have going on you can't just suspend a partner's ability to release content and leaving him hanging for months, and this is a COMPANY, not just one person, they have multiple people who could have handled this but it's taken vastly longer than it should have.

It is weird how they'd take so long to pontificate over one content creator's contract (alliteration FTW!), when keeping up a release schedule is important.

I don't understand how communication like this (three months???) is even possible. If I let a contract sit for three months at my company, I'd be fired. It just doesn't sit well.

It is weird how they'd take so long to pontificate over one content creator's contract (alliteration FTW!), when keeping up a release schedule is important.
Once I have a contract, I'm going to document every exchange that's taken place between me and Machinima.com since December, with select quotes related to the situation. I won't be naming individuals or discussing specifics of the contract, but just how long this has been taking has become farcical. I want people to know exactly how this process has gone.

But without names, how will we know who to send the poison bombs to? Er... Did I say poison bombs? I meant... peace offerings... Completely non-explosive boxes of non-poisonous chocolate that the people responsible for the delays at Machinima should graciously accept and eat without asking any questions about it.

Once I have a contract, I'm going to document every exchange that's taken place between me and Machinima.com since December, with select quotes related to the situation. I won't be naming individuals or discussing specifics of the contract, but just how long this has been taking has become farcical. I want people to know exactly how this process has gone.

Sounds like an enjoyable read.