Communication achieved sort of

All I can say is, Valiant Videos made a much better producer than Machinima, boss. I know Cash made them look stupid, but I wouldnt go rogue.

I'd want transparency and a solid contact, as a start.

Also, a Camaro. While we're making wishes.

The "agreement" will probably be something along the lines of:

The first party shall furnish services including the production of videos, adherence to a timetable, and soul; for which the second party shall recompense with a smile and a friendly tap on the shoulder.

I've been told today (Mar. 22nd) that there should be an agreement proposal sometime by the end of next week. While I can't discuss specifics, I'll keep making timetable updates as I get them.

With the amount of time its taking for them to do this it makes me wonder if Machinima is run by Snails & Sloth-people.

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

The "agreement" will probably be something along the lines of:

The first party shall furnish services including the production of videos, adherence to a timetable, and soul; for which the second party shall recompense with a smile and a friendly tap on the shoulder.

Let's hope not. I kinda get the feeling Ross wouldn't agree to that and it'd drag things out even more.

I've been told today (Mar. 22nd) that there should be an agreement proposal sometime by the end of next week. While I can't discuss specifics, I'll keep making timetable updates as I get them.

Is this "by the end of next week" Machinima's version of a week or an actual week?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Or a north pole week. You know how it's light for several months, then dark for several months up there?[Citation Needed] It'll be seven times that long.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

It could be a Shark Week, just to give us something to watch while we wait for more Freeman's Mind

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Is this "by the end of next week" Machinima's version of a week or an actual week?
Maybe it's a business week, if that exists.
Or an ancient Egyptian week.
Or a north pole week. You know how it's light for several months, then dark for several months up there?[Citation Needed] It'll be seven times that long.
It could even be a Combine Overworld week. Which parallels the situations quite nicely.
It could be a Shark Week, just to give us something to watch while we wait for more Freeman's Mind

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

Evidently Machinima adheres to Valve-Time.

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

With the amount of time its taking for them to do this it makes me wonder if Machinima is run by Snails & Sloth-people.

Snails move faster, and sloths are cooler.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well I've been offered a contract and while I can't reveal anything in it here, all I can say is there's no way I can sign it in its current form. I submitted a list of revisions needed, I'm really hoping things can come to a sane solution.

Well I've been offered a contract and while I can't reveal anything in it here, all I can say is there's no way I can sign it in its current form. I submitted a list of revisions needed, I'm really hoping things can come to a sane solution.

On a scale from 0/10, how much did it suck?

Hat tips and good days