Science closer to universal flu vaccine

Sign in to follow this  

Apparently Scientists have managed to predict how the flu will mutate, making a permanent universal flu vaccine possible in the future. We could see the end of influenza in our lifetime.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Vaccines are just an excuse to put mercury in you.

Not mercury, but definitely to sterilize you... Vaccinations are the leading cause of sterilization due to several of the 'special chemicals and preservatives' in the fluids they use.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Oh, alright, I'm going to go, fetch my antidote against protium-hydroxide poisoning then - I'm beginning to feel a little funny...

Hey! Who stole my tinfoil hat?!??

Regards

Why would you want an antidote to water, and to have a tinfoil hat that actually magnifies the frequencies that brainwaves operate on?

NANOBOTS WILL CONTROL YOUR BRAINZ and then the general public will explode in anger making the nanobot industry dip for about a decade.

Hehe, let's try and stay serious here, guys. This is serious discussion after all. I know what I said may sound a bit "conspiracy nut" like but it's my belief and I am definitely not wearing any tinfoil hat or taking antidote to water.

But please, stay on topic.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I personally through experience say that chemtrails are bullshit, but they did test using silver particulates to help cause cloud formation back in the 50's or 60's. (unfortunately it was found to be rather pointless)

On the other hand, I will be looking for the test results that I saw a decade or so ago that supported that most vaccinations cause a significant increase in sterility rates.

You can say chemtrails are billshit because they are. Pure idiocy on par with believing in young-earth creationism. But then, so is being anti-vaccine. The ONE study that purported to show a link turned out to have been faked, and was exposed 6 years ago.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

As for vaccines causing sterility, I think someone's read the SF novel "Saturn's Race" and thought it was a real thing. The Taliban also believes that conspiracy theory, hampering attempts to eradicate polio in Stupidland.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I personally through experience say that chemtrails are bullshit, but they did test using silver particulates to help cause cloud formation back in the 50's or 60's. (unfortunately it was found to be rather pointless)

It actually works well but is very expensive. The Soviet government used it regularly to ensure good weather over Moscow for various parades and demonstrations. China still uses it.

On the other hand, I will be looking for the test results that I saw a decade or so ago that supported that most vaccinations cause a significant increase in sterility rates.

Various vaccinations were mandatory in the USSR and there is no evidence that fertility was affected in any way by that. There is absolutely no scientific reasons why it should be.

Regards

I haven't found found anything scientific on those pages. They mostly refer to people like Cynthia A. Janak - hardly an authority on anything. "Her expertise is as an administrative professional (emphasis mine). Her specialties are adoptee and genealogy research and research journalism. Hobbies: Writing prose, crocheting, Conservative Studies, and rehabbing houses." - this is from her own bio.

She is also apparently saying that personal gun registration is bad because the US Government will know who owns which guns and will send people door-to-door to confiscate them...

Regards

Administrative professional? Seriously? That's resume' code for "secretary."

Checked out her website. Paranoia and obsession. The lady doesn't have ANY kind of medical or scientific background that would give her the right to have an opinion on the subject.

(Ellison said it best: "You do NOT have a right to an opinion. You have a right to an INFORMED opinion.")

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.