North Korea

Sign in to follow this  

Red Facist, small nuclear stockpile, inccurs famine amoung its own population, kills dissent in brutal fasion, unstable, and threatans war on a semi daily basis. How long before they launch a nuke at Japan or the US? How long until a nuclear bomb of theirs goes "missing"? How long until the next Korean War occours? Will it be the same as the last?

Seriously, we don't need a North Korea thread. We can discuss this in the Breaking News thread. Same with the Iran thread.

Seriously, we don't need a North Korea thread. We can discuss this in the Breaking News thread. Same with the Iran thread.

The Breaking News thread is for legitimate breaking news, not two different countries. That's why I made these threads.

Well, from what I just heard on the news, the Norks have a list of cities they wish to destroy. Now which ones they can hit is the question.

According to someone who just returned from the Korean DMZ area, the Norks have selected their tallest soldiers to guard their side of the DMZ in order for them to appear more "manly". Apparently, because of poor nutrition, the North Korean males are on average 2 - 3 inches shorter than their South brothers...

Looks like the country itself is suffering from a Napoleonic complex.

That also means that dealing with them would be straight-forward and easy, if only our own Western politicians were competent and rational people. The trouble is - on average, they are not :-(

Regards

According to someone who just returned from the Korean DMZ area, the Norks have selected their tallest soldiers to guard their side of the DMZ in order for them to appear more "manly". Apparently, because of poor nutrition, the North Korean males are on average 2 - 3 inches shorter than their South brothers...

Looks like the country itself is suffering from a Napoleonic complex.

That also means that dealing with them would be straight-forward and easy, if only our own Western politicians were competent and rational people. The trouble is - on average, they are not :-(

Regards

You sound like a person who is sick of Iraq. Dealing with the Norks may not be as easy as it sounds.

As if we needed any illustration to our recent discussions - it's things like these that make the situation dangerous.

Regards

As if we needed any illustration to our recent discussions - it's things like these that make the situation dangerous.

Regards

Yeah, this 'll start a panic alright.

OMG! Forget about the Kiwis, he threatens Turkmenistan! And Iceland!

Next on the list - Tuamotus and Easter Island.

Regards

I'm curious too... I want to be an early laugher at NK's stupidity...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think I know what NK is like. there're like Imperial Japan. both had a large army, a totalitarian system, high morale among the troops, a "never surrender" attitude, chemical weapons, anti-US feelings, and some other things I probably missed.

Except that Japan had better hardware, and better trained troops initially than the US... NK has much worse hardware, and comparatively almost untrained troops.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.