Side project related to Freeman's Mind, eh?

Sign in to follow this  

What could it be? The upcoming April Fool's Joke? A collab? Just a master ruse to get us hyped?

I don't know, but I want to hear your theories.

He who fights drummers

This whole Machinima thing was just an elaborate April fools day joke. Come April 1st we'll have Christmas day full of Freeman's Mind goodies! ... or not. who knows.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Maybe instead of using the "Forget about Freeman!" clip in the actual game, Ross is going to have Freeman find the radio and use it to communicate with a soldier played by someone else, to communicate the same plot point?

Freeman wakes up in the current Steam GoldSrc engine Half-Life: *cracks neck and straightens back* "Huh, why does everything feel so... broken?"

A Kung-Fu Master, Thomas and Silvia were suddenly attacked by several unknown guys.

Maybe he is going to make some episodes in other mods. That was what I thought, other than maybe the story in some episodes being completely different.

Can't you people read? He said "not another series". Now which part of that is so hard to comprehend?

I'm a little mean, but it's fun to read all these theories! muhahaha! ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Either he'll miraculously switch over to Black Mesa (unlikely), Freeman's acid trip through space time, or a complicated new plot point that no one could have thought of. We shall have to wait and see. Considering it's April tomorrow it could be an April Fools video special.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

He drinks way too much coffee and he loses his shit?

Hey! What do you have against his shit?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This topic must be revived. I assume that the side project has to do with the end of Half-Life, and the G-Man's offer to Freeman.

No one guessed so far... And you won't... ;) It's a surprisee! 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ross was hired by Valve to voice Gordon Freeman in HL3?

Also, HL3 Confirmed?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!