Is it possible?

Sign in to follow this  

I mean, I'm hoping on hope for this.

First, Shephard and Gordon meet up, via sven comp mod, or just Krimsin (However you spell his youtube name) voicing over a grunt. They ask each other questions, yada yada yada

2nd. GET BACK HERE YOU BIG ORANGE FUCK.

Or Gordon Freeman and Commander Shepard could team up to defeat the reapers. No? Okay.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

The amount of work it takes to make a Freeman's mind video is up to 1-3 weeks. Now imagine the work when trying to do the voice acting with someone else as well as the scenes. Also note that if you're using a mod like Sven, you'll have to restart the map every time you do a mistake and that takes much more time than just purely loading a level. The possibilities of this working are scarce. Also note that FM is in Half-Life source, not Half-Life itself. Half-Life source uses a different engine and if switching to just regular Half-Life, a lot of the core visuals will be missing (despite not adding much it did improve texture quality and add more effects). All in all, this just seems like a bad idea and even if executed, it will take 3-4 times the amount of time to make.

Oh and to finish this off, if the creator of Shepard's mind is sick and Ross isn't it would only slow down production time, the other way around as well. This might sound easy but it's actually really hard to do.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

I think he means a collab between Freeman's Mind and Shepard's Mind. I doubt it's going to happen personally.

I think he suggests using Sven Co-op for it...

All these great ideas of additions to FM would be possible to make if Ross didin't have to eat, sleep and have some personal life :mrgreen:

Otherwise he has to pick, put back, cancel or wait with some. And he's working on some things right NOW, like NOW, as I'm writing this. I wish week had more days and a day some extra hours. Well, keep thumbs up people ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I wish week had more days and a day some extra hours.

Can't help you with the week length, but I do have a plan to lengthen days to be 28 hours long... I'll let you know when I'm doing it, just to let you adjust easier. (this isn't a joke, I am seriously going to slow the rotation of the planet at some point in the future)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I wish week had more days and a day some extra hours.

Can't help you with the week length, but I do have a plan to lengthen days to be 28 hours long... I'll let you know when I'm doing it, just to let you adjust easier. (this isn't a joke, I am seriously going to slow the rotation of the planet at some point in the future)

Wow, thanks... I wonder how it's possible ;] Let me know :)

Not quite what I had in mind... lol

It will require a specific method of manipulating gravitons, but I have a way of doing so if one of my theories proves to be sound. (it's based off of current tech designs that most "scientists" don't understand fully)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not quite what I had in mind... lol

It will require a specific method of manipulating gravitons, but I have a way of doing so if one of my theories proves to be sound. (it's based off of current tech designs that most "scientists" don't understand fully)

Wow! Do you have any links to articles explaining your method? I've been always interested in such stuff. 8-)

I know... I just got really interested.... Gimme a link on PM ;)

Id love to hear "GET BACK HERE YOU BIG ORANGE FUCK" as Gordon jumps into the portal, and it wouldn't be hard. Barney's mind had "SUCKERRRRRR". its just taking sound files and editing it a bit isn't it?

On the whole slowing down the earth thing. Thats insane man, you would likely cause one side of the planet to bake and the dark side to have a mini ice age, and maybe throw off Earths rotation around the sun a bit. Im no scientist though so maybe that wont happen, but the thought still scares me.

(it's based off of current tech designs that most "scientists" don't understand fully)

Fry_SideEye.jpg

Some form of global Astral Projection?