Who is your favorite character/enemy from Half-Life?

Barney is my favourite, because hes a fun character my fav quote:"And if you see Dr.Breen tell him I sayed Fu*k you!"

As for the enemies I love the striders, thats why my fav chapter is Follow Freeman.

I'd have to say the Nihilanth, mostly because his dialogue is very creepy and causes a lot of questions and theories.

Okay, new favorite character. The NPC in white forest who tells the story about how he fights Hunters using only his fists.

Barney is my favorite. He's so funny and badass. Too bad he died :(

Off-Topic: My number 1 in Half-Life 1 series is Adrian Shephard.

I absolutely love Barney's voice acting, "See ya when I see ya!" ;p

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

my favorite enemies are the vortigaunts, houndeyes, bullsquids, HECU grunts, and the combine overwatch soldiers

the first three somewhat remind me of Jurassic park with the theme of "animal/alien creature survival"

the HECU grunts are just plain cool, and the combine soldiers remind me of the replica soldiers of FEAR where they always follow orders and they will always like it

"The only real answer is to get drunk and set fire to things"

I'm impressed that nobody likes Hunters as much as me. There are very few things in the game that strike fear into the Alyx Vance

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaaN8CviEx9UkO7EPKjsJYgUCdTdeg_masyhw7BsmV6cCZPTx5

Besides, it looks like it's got two Wheatley's welded together for a face. Everybody likes Wheatley!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Agree, hunters are amazing. They're awesomely compatible with earth's environnements (way more than the alien grunts) and are much bulkier. Freeman would have had a terrible time in Black Mesa if it had been raided with hunters :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I gotta say my favorite character had to be the rebel with the RPG in Ep2 when you were fighting the chopper. "RETURN TO SENDAH!"

I think my least favorite were the choppers themselves, now that I think about it.

Just how resistant to gunfire and explosives they are begs the question why you didn't see more of them dispatched against the rebels, in favor of the squishy and fragile synthetic gunships.

Because in the future everything's ass-backwards. Genetic engineering is much less expensive than construction using simple earth materials.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time