DOOM GUY'S MIND: EPISODE 7

Sign in to follow this  

Shwd0jkvfc0

(Downloadable copy will be up later)

Hey everybody, sorry for such a long wait on the next episode, but it's finally here. I think this episode turned out a little better than episode 6, let me know what you think. Also I think there's a glitch or something where Youtube is labeling this video as having offensive content, but that's an error because this video is totally not offensive.

Shwd0jkvfc0

(Downloadable copy will be up later)

Hey everybody, sorry for such a long wait on the next episode, but it's finally here. I think this episode turned out a little better than episode 6, let me know what you think. Also I think there's a glitch or something where Youtube is labeling this video as having offensive content, but that's an error because this video is totally not offensive.

Pffttftttf of course. Yeah at least there can be something for April fools day.

Playtime isn't over! We'll play "TAG YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!" Oh, I see you already know how to play!

I'm totally going to use that.

Where are 1-6 Eps???

In any case! Hail the legendary genius of Ross Scott, as he has the know how to make people laugh!

p.s. it kind of relieves the pressure of freeman's mind waiting to come out.

Nice. I was worried that there wouldn't be an April Fools episode because of the whole Machinima contract issue, but since this was hosted by Machinima, I guess everything has been worked out.

Oh god my ribs. This made me laugh a lot more than the last 20+ episodes of Freeman's Mind have, combined. The voice, the jokes, the catchphrases, the awesome gun sounds complementing the voice...

It is just brilliantly executed. After a "Oh shut the FUCK up!" you get the incredibly satisfying shotgun blast sound. I have to check out this mod some time. If this had been made in default Doom it wouldn't have been remotely as entertaining.

Playtime isn't over! We'll play "TAG YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!" Oh, I see you already know how to play!

I'm totally going to use that.

My favourite part.

I see you managed to get around the graphical bugs with the id Tech 1 engine? You complained a lot about them with episode 6. Really wish they'd patch it, but it seems they just don't care.

That is probably what Doom marine thinks during the events of Doom anyway xD

And I had recently downloaded a remastered version of the Doom soundtracks, what a coinsidence :D

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Anyone else reminded of this

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

And how does this fit into the "I can't release anything until I sign a new contract" grand scheme of things?
More on that tomorrow.

Ohhhh how I'd watch this series if it were real but it'd probably be hell on Ross' throat. FM already is and that's just a lot of yelling.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."