DOOM GUY'S MIND: EPISODE 7

Sign in to follow this  

Shwd0jkvfc0

(Downloadable copy will be up later)

Hey everybody, sorry for such a long wait on the next episode, but it's finally here. I think this episode turned out a little better than episode 6, let me know what you think. Also I think there's a glitch or something where Youtube is labeling this video as having offensive content, but that's an error because this video is totally not offensive.

--- This episode has been filmed on location at the Machinima offices ---

Now thats how you negotiate a change of contract.

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

hahahahahaha gah can't stop laughing xD I'd watch this series

just have it playing when I first wake up in the morning lol

Is this supposed to be a satire of those god-awful 'Freeman's Mind' clones?

Ohhhh how I'd watch this series if it were real but it'd probably be hell on Ross' throat. FM already is and that's just a lot of yelling.

Yeah, he's got another twenty years and a lot of whiskey-drinking before his voice sounds like that normally.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Two things.

1.) This video probably has made me giggle more than any other april fool's joke out there today, though youtube's was awfully close.

2.) I feel so bad for your voice after that Ross, -my- throat was hurting by the end of it.

Glad you found a way to get this released.

"A shotgun to the face is the perfect cure for being an asshole" My new favorite line.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

This was hilarious; a deadline Mr. Scott has always been able to meet, plus it relieved a lot of the tension of no FM episodes.

Fingers crossed that machinima's finally got their's out of their ears!

"It's BULLET CAKE!" ... Loved it!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Pretty sure the "Episode 7" thing is just for April Fools, to trick the particularly gullible into looking for them. Although... I want to believe... I want to see the other six

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

That was brilliant, picking up on Doom (and with a mod that I've never seen to boot) to use for your April Fool's Day eppie. I'm looking forward to the news tomorrow on what all's happening.

In the meantime, I hope your throat didn't suffer too much from that strain you put it through. The thing was hilarious as all get out, but it hopefully did not come at the cost of your voice.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

That was one of the best things that I have ever seen, well done!

The phrases, the yelling, THE SHOTGUN!

Also (call me noob if you want to) what mod is that? Its probably listed somewhere and Im just too stupid to find out.

"Life sucks sober!"