April News

If he does join, what do you think the odds are that Ross might make an appearance in the next anniversary crossover video?

If he does join, what do you think the odds are that Ross might make an appearance in the next anniversary crossover video?

I don't think so, they have a fuck tun of content producers and only the BIG ones make it in the anniversary movies. And we don't even know if there will be another movie made.

non-euclidean fuck machine

I don't know, they did have Film Brain before he was notable. Then again, maybe that was just me not noticing him until Kickassia.

He should aim higher than TGWTG, like local public broadcasting or a streetcorner.

On a more serious note, does it bug the crap out of anyone else to watch these organizations try to consolidate and control the talent on the internet?

He should aim higher than TGWTG, like local public broadcasting or a streetcorner.

On a more serious note, does it bug the crap out of anyone else to watch these organizations try to consolidate and control the talent on the internet?

Yeah, I've never seen anything like this before (as I experienced the whole Machinima-Ross interaction almost directly ;) )

It's like someone in higher management COMPLETELY lost contact with reality and now they use Dollars and cold calculation to establish their own rights just to gather all talented people and make..I think sth like a talent -concentration-camp... And these new laws are enforced without any meaningful consultations with the other side whatsoever, not mentioning such a basic thing as elementary respect to your business partners.... It's just outrageous! :evil:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Yeah, I've never seen anything like this before (as I experienced the whole Machinima-Ross interaction almost directly ;) )

It's like someone in higher management COMPLETELY lost contact with reality and now they use Dollars and cold calculation to establish their own rights just to gather all talented people and make..I think sth like a talent -concentration-camp... And these new laws are enforced without any meaningful consultations with the other side whatsoever, not mentioning such a basic thing as elementary respect to your business partners.... It's just outrageous! :evil:

I know I've been defensive of Machinima in the past, especially when people were just being impatient and not understanding but... yeah, I'm not going to cut them slack here at all. I'm totally against Machinima now. They've gotten progressively worse as a company, their content has been lackluster and this is just the final nail in the coffin for me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I would donate if I could, but I have nothing to spare. It's times like these that I wish I could better support this kind of creative talent and that people would stop seeing that kind of talent as a giant stack of potential cash for them.

I know I've been defensive of Machinima in the past, especially when people were just being impatient and not understanding but... yeah, I'm not going to cut them slack here at all. I'm totally against Machinima now. They've gotten progressively worse as a company, their content has been lackluster and this is just the final nail in the coffin for me.

You'd think it'd be common sense that they need their content creators to make money, or to have a reason for existing in the first place, so why treat them so poorly? I feel like this isn't the first time I've read about them giving Ross Scott trouble, either.

This is what happens when art meets commerce/business. (Think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=51&v=kG8Dni8SyiY, except that the 'good business' is blowing the crap out of the good guys.)

It's months like these I wish I lived next to machinima HQ. I would sit out front eating glass with a sign. That would get their attention. Although, knowing them, they would sell tickets to see me bleed.

I think someone should make a Kickstarter for the Machinima Enema program. The more money raised, the larger and pointer the objects shoved up their asses.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I think someone should make a Kickstarter for the Machinima Enema program. The more money raised, the larger and pointer the objects shoved up their asses.

I like this one :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I would donate if I could, but I have nothing to spare. It's times like these that I wish I could better support this kind of creative talent and that people would stop seeing that kind of talent as a giant stack of potential cash for them.

Oh, right. I forgot Ross had a Paypal donate thingy going. I kept thinking to myself, "Ugh. I like my ad blocker as well, and all this Machinima business is rubbish. I just wish there was some way I could just give Ross some money so he doesn't become a bum in three months. I keep throwing money at my monitor, but nothing is happening." The "Donate" button on the main page makes giving him money much easier than sending paper bills through my internet cables. I'm not rich enough to permanently employ Ross as a professional, full-time e-jester for us all, but I can part with the amount of money I think would be reasonable for the collection of entertaining videos he has given us.

hi there!

i've been following this very artful and crafty corner of the internet for a few years now,

and noticed a huge increase in sharp questions being asked on this forum.

so i decided to register here and add some infos for anyone who wishes to pick up on it.

[Various videos on a completely unrelated subject / political detritus]

i'm sharing this information with the hope that someone reading this may benefit from it :)

thank you!

BACK TO THE PIT FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

uHaRa2k.jpg

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

Please do not reply to the spam bots or post about spam bot posts in a topic in that topic, it just creates needless clutter once the posts get removed. Just report them and move on please, thanks.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I dunno, TGWTG has the Nostalgia Critic, and THAT is hilarious (at least to me).

If the TGWTG and Blistered Thumbs people haven't already seen Mr. Scott's videos, I think it really would be as simple as showing them the videos of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection to convince them Mr. Scott is worth employing. Anyone who has played the Half Life Games and many people who haven't will no doubt find them HILARIOUS!