Random fun facts about yourself.

I have trouble using a laptop's touchpad for anything except messing up my typing. That's why I always have my external mouse handy. (wired or wireless capable, Logitech G700)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I decided to watch ALL the episodes of Doctor Who. There about 800 of them or will be in a while. I estimate it will take me about 2 - 2,5 years since I need to make some breaks every couple of days. Black and white plus low quality sound from 60's is no fun after two hour watch. It is still fascinating. Some episodes are REALLy well done, even the reconstructed ones.

However, I skip reconstructed episodes that are not SF. And I kinda miss the latest ones. Like I'm missing sth big, but I don't have BBC channel or not even a TV.... or an Xbox One :D hah!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I have over 500 Star Trek fiction novels.

I own 65 different versions of Optimus Prime.

I have 28 models of different Star Trek spaceships and space stations, with a further 5 under construction and 6 more in unopened boxes.

I've done M-F-M and F-M-F. Once each.

I give platelets (the clotting part of your blood) once a month.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

1. I breath through only one of my nostrils, the nostrils changes every few hours. So morning I am breathing through the left nostril, by afternoon, it's the right nostril.

I have the exact same thing.

I have 3 sets of teeth.

I fainted once after getting out of a swimming pool.

I have a dog named Chicken.

I once ate a 80 page copy book for a bet.

1. I collect the bones and body parts of animals and put them on display

2. I love maps and will scourer them for hours. I may or may not have the same problem as Ross.

3. I fucking love Smarties. I'm not allowed to have a whole bag or them or I'll eat myself sick.

4. I love guns and will beat you senseless with a rubber chicken full of spiders for mixing up a magazine and a clip.

I love guns and will beat you senseless with a rubber chicken full of spiders for mixing up a magazine and a clip.

The clip is the one you stick into a gun, right? ;)

Fact: My illnesses due to disease have approximately 50% of the duration that the average person has the same disease, or less. (the longest I've ever had the flu was 3 days, and that one gave me a 106 degree fever)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Random facts! I love random facts!

Also K4, I was on a camping trip once and I found like, a freaking field of wombat skeletons. X3 It was cool. I brought a skull home but can't find it anymore. :I

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

-I work faster and more efficiently under the effects of alcohol (obvious exception of being piss-drunk)

-I can sleep under the effects of caffeine just fine.

-While I can still get them, I'm very resistant to cavities.

-I have different personalities depending on the friends I'm with. Some friends I'm a lot louder around, joke around a lot with, etc., where other friends I'm more quiet, reserved, etc. All of these sides of me are completely me though. None of it is forced or faked.

-Despite how loud I can get around some friends, I'm highly introverted. I take more comfort in quiet, empty areas than anywhere else. I don't even really like parties.

-I absolutely love reading. I mostly just read stories online such as fanfictions or other works(because I've run out of books at home to read and fanfictions are free.), but the past year alone I've read the equivalent of about 30 books, and there was at least 2 periods this year where I went months without glancing at a book due to lack of time. Since August, I've read at least 3 stories with over 200,000 words a story(average novel length is over 40k words). Where most people binge TV shows, I binge stories. My "read later" list is at 156 stories long so far.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have a brother in-law who would've been a world champion for speedboat racing, if the current champion hadn't flipped his boat during a race.

1. I have never declined a hug. Ever.

2. My girlfriend and I made a language for ourselves when we were little. She is still fluent, I am... Less so.

3. I "lost" my virginity (I hate that term) when I was either 6 or 8 depending on whether oral counts. Either way, still with the very wonderful girl who helped me get rid of it.

4. I hated alcohol until the moment I could drink it. It won me over FAST.

5. I love the Souls games.

6. Most of my RPG characters are children. I love kids, and my paternal instincts are very effective at keeping them in one piece.

7. I like to see who does and does not get particular references. No idea why. It just gives me a little joy joy to hear "I remember that line!"

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

2. My girlfriend and I made a language for ourselves when we were little. She is still fluent, I am... Less so.

3. I "lost" my virginity (I hate that term) when I was either 6 or 8 depending on whether oral counts. Either way, still with the very wonderful girl who helped me get rid of it.

God DAMN,man.You're one lucky SOB. ;) I wish I had some puppy love,but fate is a fucking asshole to me.

As for me:I sometimes practice on voice acting my favorite characters when no one's around.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I do accents and voices without realizing it. I caught myself speaking heavy southern drawl once, found out I had for half an hour, while mocking Faux "News" with a friend. I also can't help reading BTG in drawl, Ninja in chipmunk and Kydure in preppy white girl no matter HOW much I know at least the first one isn't right.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

^Made me smile a big one xD

1. I am a multi-instrumentalist with 12 years playing experience, if you count my first lessons on clarinet.

2. I grew up on a Scottish island which you can easily see on a map, but almost never gets news coverage.

3. I have a degree in Popular & Contemporary Music, which is about as useful as a living room ornament.

4. I haven't had sex in 4 years, and don't see myself having sex for a good while yet.

5. I'm actually pretty boring to hang around with.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

1. I know 51 digits of Pi

2. My hair is so dark it's almost black, but it's brown

3. I'm trying really hard to think of stuff to put on this list

4. I start uncontrollably making animal noises when I see Aisha Tyler

5. I think Aisha Tyler is the perfect woman

6. I used to play the keyboard

7. I have no talent

8. I hate elevators, but I live on the seventh floor

9. I hope Aisha Tyler will marry me one day

1. I'm an optimistic bastard.

2. I swear a lot in text, but I haven't sworn IRL in years... I'm actually a nice person, ya know. :P

3. I'm the essence of "Jack of all trades".

4. I'm a Grade 11 student who has a job and a boyfriend.

5. I achieved 100% in my most recent Musical theory exam.

6. I have an insanely high metabolism. So much so that I think there's something wrong with me. Who eats a block of chocolate in one day and not gain weight? Me! It's actually a problem cause I'm underweight. X3 Oops.

7. I've been playing the piano for 7 years, almost half of my life time. :3

8. I skipped a grade! :D

9. I used to want to be a pilot... I love helicopters so much.

10. The only console game I have is The Last of Us. I love my PC...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

- I'm one of those weird people who program for fun.

- I'm about 88-90% self taught in programming and like to think I'm pretty good at it.

- For as much as my life revolves around code, I've never had a good math class since pre-algebra.

- I am the exception to my artist family. Grandma used to sew, knit, crochet, etc and had some of her works in books and magazines. Mom makes necklaces with beaded, woven string, dad is a jeweler, and brother's a musician. The closest I get is occasional hobby-art in photoshop.

6. I have an insanely high metabolism. So much so that I think there's something wrong with me. Who eats a block of chocolate in one day and not gain weight? Me! It's actually a problem cause I'm underweight. X3 Oops.

This to a letter. 115 pounds at 24 and I can order the biggest, most calorie stuffed item on a menu and find out I lost weight the next day. It's been a joke amongst my friends that the more I eat the more of a workout I'm getting. Most people call it a blessing but I'd rather not do with the crippling blood-sugar crashes I get 3-4 times a day that leave me nearly useless until I eat.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: I feel your pain. XD 99 pounds, almost 170cm's tall. It's easier for me to eat a bunch of small meals, but I struggle to eat three big meals a day... And even though I could be snacking all day, my weight won't change. It's expensive for me to gain weight... I spent $30 on food and that brings me up half a kilo. I need 5 more kg's to be in a healthy range... Which means, I need to spend $300 to have a normal weight. XD Fuck.

-------

- I used to be a gamer, but stopped because I couldn't afford to upgrade my PC years ago.

- I'm a junkie for vintage guitars and other instruments, much like car enthusiast for... well, cars.

- I have this personal mission to learn as much musical instruments as I could, and understand Music theory.

- Speaking of which, I meant to study music in college, but never pushed through for a number of reasons (i'll just leave it at that for now)

- I'm crap in Math. How crappy am I? In an college algebra quiz, 99% of the class would get perfect score, guess who's the 1%?

- Like Binky, I'm also boring to hang around with. Anyone's better off with somebody else than me.

- I like being alone most of the time. I feel peaceful when left alone (or when I'm in this forum)

- i'm fascinated with pop culture from the 50's to the 80's. I kinda wish I could live in those decades just to see what's it like.

Welp, now what?