Random fun facts about yourself.

6. I have an insanely high metabolism. So much so that I think there's something wrong with me. Who eats a block of chocolate in one day and not gain weight? Me! It's actually a problem cause I'm underweight. X3 Oops.

This to a letter. 115 pounds at 24 and I can order the biggest, most calorie stuffed item on a menu and find out I lost weight the next day. It's been a joke amongst my friends that the more I eat the more of a workout I'm getting. Most people call it a blessing but I'd rather not do with the crippling blood-sugar crashes I get 3-4 times a day that leave me nearly useless until I eat.

You two both need to come to my house for a few weeks... I guarantee at least 5 extra pounds per week.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@BTG: Lol, I need to go to a lot of people's houses. If you live close to Pittsburgh or Los Angeles, sure. XP I want cake dammit.

- I'm not Russian but I managed to trick someone into thinking I was, for fun! XD

- Apparently I sound older than I am. I got a phone call from my online course teacher and he said he doubted I was 16 because of my voice. XP Not a bad thing...

- My relationship has been going so good so far that I just experienced watching the fall of another. I'm kind of terrible though... I look at new couples and judge whether they'll stay together or not, and for how long. So far, I've been in right in all of my predictions.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm (distantly) related to Mary "Author of Frankenstein" Shelley, on my grandma's (dad's mom) side of the family.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

When I talk about myself for prolonged periods of time, I find that I end up coming off as a little narcissistic. I'll try to keep that to a minimum here.

• My physical appearance and overall personality are often likened to those of a cliché movie villain.

• Despite being unhealthily introverted, never raising my hand, and constantly falling asleep in class, I always manage to end up becoming the teacher's pet.

• I have a deviated septum, oversized ear canals, a cowlick, a unibrow, missing adenoids, and many other anatomical idiosyncrasies that have absolutely no bearing on my day-to-day routines.

• Imitating voices and accents is almost second nature to me; a few veterans of this forum might have some memory of my obsession with accents all the way back in 2011 (I'd like to think that I've undergone a radical shift in personality since then).

• I am currently dual-enrolled in high school and college. I plan on majoring in psychology and minoring in either English or criminology.

• I have no interest in music as a career option or academic pursuit, but I am particularly interested in the human voice as an instrument (specifically those on the lower end of the spectrum). My voice itself falls into the bass category, though I am simply a dilettante.

Speaking of which...

Apparently I sound older than I am. I got a phone call from my online course teacher and he said he doubted I was 16 because of my voice. XP Not a bad thing...

STORY OF MY LIFE. In 11th grade, my online German teacher accused me of using a "Darth Vader voice changer" on the first day of the semester. Having a mature-sounding voice is all well and good until 40 or 50 year olds start brazenly flirting with you...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

• My physical appearance and overall personality are often likened to those of a cliché movie villain.

You look like this?!?

satans-robot-drchaotica2.jpg

;)

(for those that don't know, I am a huge Star Trek fan, and not just in size)

You look like this?!?

;)

Funny thing, he actually does look a bit like that albeit much younger

the name's riley

You look like this?!?

;)

So... DarkSydePhil?

maxresdefault.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You look like this?!?

;)

So... DarkSydePhil?

maxresdefault.jpg

No, he doesn't have the movie villain vibes

the name's riley

It's the eyebrows...

It's the eyebrows...

also the facial structure

really the only similarities between those two characters i see is the facial hair

the name's riley

Somehow, I've become an integral part of the Accursed Farms family.

I'm the official captioner of the videos.

I'm the Project Manager for THE MOVIE.

I'm a moderator for the video chats.

And I'm now the assistant for things such as the screenshot contests.

What is this I can't even

It's cause people love you Daniel. XP You're just too good.

Meanwhile... I'm the Accursed Farms family's distant cousin for being a forum moderator. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I've memorized almost the entirety of the Terran soundtrack of the original Starcraft.

I've hummed all 4 of their themes near-perfectly.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I've memorized almost the entirety of the Terran soundtrack of the original Starcraft.

Same here bruh, same here :D Such top tunes.

----

I'm not a very big fan of cheese.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm not a very big fan of cheese.

In a semi related note, I just ate half a block of Dubliner cheese. By itself. Just cheese. It was delicious.

There's a random fact for you.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: Last time I tried something like that, I vomited it all back up. :P Ew.

Cheese is alright. Just not a whole lot of it like that. XD

OT: Random fact... I will respond to the name "Mince" if called out. X3 I've been called that nickname for so long, it's been burnt into my "name" list in my brain. XD That also means I will turn my head to whoever starts talking about Mince meat. :3 Makes me seem like I'm a hungry bastard or something. :P

-------