Random fun facts about yourself.

Psychonauts 2

Yes, I even help back it, so I'm getting it ASAP.

I want 'Nauts 2 and Yooka Laylee but hopefully Nauts 2 will have Raz in it and maybe be a total dream like Brutal Legend

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Psychonauts 2 is going to have Raz in it.

I am a road worker this is my stop sign,

I am making a pie LOL!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Which level was the hardest for you in Stuntman?

The one where the snowmobile gets chased by those flying things dropping grenades, like in that Bond movie. It requires PERFECT timing and a PERFECT driving line and at some points just plain luck.

Also, Liberty City Stories was my first GTA as well!

And here's another fun fact: I used to be vegetarian (for two weeks)

Oh dear, I remember when I tried to be a vegetarian for a few weeks. But then I realized I really loved meat. So I quit that weird as diet. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I tried being vegan during my freshman college days, Salad for lunch, and vegetable soup for dinner. Didn't last long, I pigged out on chicken just after a week.

I'm the only one in the family who speaks English ALL the time. It ain't much, but it's kinda something when you're in a country where English is the 2nd language. I grew up not speaking my native language (Filipino) at all, even though I can understand it well when everyone else are speaking in that language. My parents said it's because I always watch Cartoon Network as a baby instead of the local kid's program, as well as CNN and NBA when my dad's around. The one time I did try to speak Filipino was in class a decade ago, everyone made fun of me because of the way I talk. Didn't help much with my confidence in the long run I tell you. That's why I get so pissed when I see people in Facebook making fun of some people who can speak/write English well.

Welp, now what?

Which level was the hardest for you in Stuntman?

The one where the snowmobile gets chased by those flying things dropping grenades, like in that Bond movie. It requires PERFECT timing and a PERFECT driving line and at some points just plain luck.

Also, Liberty City Stories was my first GTA as well!

And here's another fun fact: I used to be vegetarian (for two weeks)

I played GTA III onwards Ushanka but I never got to beat the games, I did beat LCS with cheats like I said but without cheats it was GTA IV first

Quickest time for me to beat a game: 12 Hours Non stop (pauses count): Uncharted 3

I did beat GTA V in 8 days so theres that but that too was non stop

Fastest game I've ever beaten without cheats was: RAGE with around 8 hours of total gameplay, doing every mission available before beating it.

Least amount of time playing a game before deciding to never play it again: Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood with close to 5 minutes of gameplay. (the worst looking game for what it is, with worse performance at minimum settings than Crysis 3 at maximum settings)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fastest game I've beaten without cheats: Portal. Nothing major there, I mean, it is a short game and all, but I can beat it in about 1 hour, so I guess that's something (and that's without using scripts/tools).

Fastest game I've beaten without cheats, and excluding short games: I would have to say Final Fantasy 7. IIRC, I got about 16 hours, and that was through skipping dialogue, and doing only the main things, and going straight to Sephiroth, not bothering with any of the WEAPONs, the only thing I did to delay my time was grind limit breaks, by the time I got to Rufus in the 1 on 1 battle (for those that need a reminder, that's early in the game, when you're about to break out of Shinra Headquarters), I already had Blade Beam. Aeris/th's Fury Brand really helped out.

Furthest I gotten in FF7 without dying/getting a game over screen, all in one go: Battle against Dyne.

Biggest dick move I've considered any game company do: Getting the Excalibur 2 in Final Fantasy 9. The completionist/perfectionist nightmare.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

First game I ever played at harder than "easy" difficulty that had multiple difficulties: Command & Conquer

I have never actually beaten any Mario game, even though I have played almost all the levels.

Fastest game I've ever beaten in any sense is Bloodborne on I think NG+4 (I've honestly lost count) which took about 40-50 or so minutes. I just ran straight to each boss room, only taking time out to open shortcuts just in case. Kinda doesn't really count since I'm basically capped in terms of ideal health and damage output.

I have a guilty pleasure for slam poetry.

Edit: I also appear to have developed a persistent twitch in my right eye. My transformation into crotchety old geezer starts at 25.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have 72 D6 dice, and had one character build for Shadowrun 4e that could actually use all of them when rolling for trickshot sniping with a suppressed light pistol from a half mile away. (naturally the character was way OP, even though it only had the equivalent of 580 Karma points used)

I used to have the entire script - and articulation - for Clanwars: Clan Vs Noob memorized. 10 years later, it is largely forgotten, though I could probably piece most of it back together if I concentrated.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

i totally have a crush on blighty

Fastest game I've ever beaten without cheats was: RAGE with around 8 hours of total gameplay, doing every mission available before beating it.

Least amount of time playing a game before deciding to never play it again: Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood with close to 5 minutes of gameplay. (the worst looking game for what it is, with worse performance at minimum settings than Crysis 3 at maximum settings)

Without cheats: HL1 in 3 hours

Without exploits: Metroid Fusion in 5 hours

the name's riley

D'awwww... :D

OT: I used to have a huge habit of lying... But... Not so much anymore. X3 Kinda proud of myself for that one.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ditto.I lie more rarely nowadays.

OT:I keep chocolate in my mouth for longer tastiness.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude