Random fun facts about yourself.

I have a pet bird afraid of butterflies and it's the funniest thing. XD She just freaks the fuck out.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

First game I beaten on the hardest difficulty: Dishonored. It was a little challenging. Grant it, I did the stealth/minimal kill route, which made things (arguably) easier.

I've been slowly doing the same with Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Slowly being, the last time I launched the game was back in early 2015 (or maybe late 2014, I can't check right now, going off of memory).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I once stayed up for almost an entire week. I was rushing to finish my research paper that time. I only had a 5hr sleep once that week but the rest I was up and running for days with very few naps for 10-20 minutes. At the end of the week, I went down with a fever, headache for three days, and an addiction for coffee. I'm amazed I didn't faint at all.

Welp, now what?

I once stayed up for almost an entire week. I was rushing to finish my research paper that time. I only had a 5hr sleep once that week but the rest I was up and running for days with very few naps for 10-20 minutes. At the end of the week, I went down with a fever, headache for three days, and an addiction for coffee. I'm amazed I didn't faint at all.

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long." - Mitch Hedberg.

5'11... If my math is right. You imperials bug me.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

5'2 according to Google... Or... 160cm's. :D I am tiny, both in weight and height. XP At least, I'm guessing I'm 160cm's. My friend is 170cm's and I'm about 10cm's shorter I think. I'm probably still 45kg's...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I haven't measured/been measured in years, so I can't say really, however, I'd say it's safe to assume I'm around 5'7

i'm polyamorous

my only problem with stardew valley is not being able to marry more than 1 person

i totally have a crush on blighty

a tsundere crush on bidetofthedead and yandere crush on blighty

the name's riley

I'm aromantic.

Which is weird when you think about it because romance is one of my favorite book genres.

Sorry kitty.:/

Retired Forum Moderator

Still short. Still weigh like… nothing. Still not a fan of dresses or skirts, but I occasionally wear them? Some are alright... XP But most of them aren't very comfortable. So I don't wear them often. Not a real fan of makeup either, but it's for special occasions!

Still short. Still weigh like… nothing. Still not a fan of dresses or skirts, but I occasionally wear them? Some are alright... XP But most of them aren't very comfortable. So I don't wear them often. Not a real fan of makeup either, but it's for special occasions!

Hmm… but I absolutely adore you wearing a skirt! I’ll have to organise a special occasion for that then, I think :D Well… I AM going to wear a tie for you, after all, ah?

But - the make-up, yeah… and it will run in the shower anyway :-P

Regards

-------

I'm aromantic.

Which is weird when you think about it because romance is one of my favorite book genres.

well, shit

the name's riley

I'm probably 180cm.Or 5'9.

How average of me.

I'm exactly 180cm as well

We're the brothers of average!

Another fun fact: I can bend some of my fingers in strange ways that apparently nobody else can.

Another one: I have no idea how to spell apparently.

My family have banned me from playing Animal, Vegetable, Mineral with them or anyone else. I take it far too seriously.

I'm aromantic.

That reminds me of a bizarre article in the Fortean Times issue I once read regarding the bodily scent of various famous figures. Plutarch once described Alexander The Great as having “a most agreeable odor”, and that “his breath and body all over was so fragrant as to perfume the clothes which he wore.”

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I'm 5'9"

also I get overly worked up in debates about game mechanics, Fallout, Elder Scrolls and other useless things

i'm polyamorous

my only problem with stardew valley is not being able to marry more than 1 person

i totally have a crush on blighty

a tsundere crush on bidetofthedead and yandere crush on blighty

waitwhat