What is this game about?

Sign in to follow this  

A point-and-click adventure game, you star as a private investigator with a troubled past who must unravel the mysteries that surround a woman who ended up dead in your locked car, strangled, clutching a note written in blood (that's not hers) that says only "Portal."

Super Mario Bros.

The adventure of the Mario Brothers who gained super power after eating a mushroom

MineCraft

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

You play as a wealthy business tycoon, who has to build a mining corporation from the ground up by buying mineral-rich lands and extracting the resources, gaining you more money in order to expand your enterprise even further. The goal is to avoid bankruptcy and become a monopoly.

Silent Hill

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

An online flash game where baby Hill has to be quiet when Mom Hill passes by. You hold down the left mouse button to be silent when she walks by, then let it go to rack up points and be as loud as possible after she's gone.

Watch Dogs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

A eating simulator where you try to eat as many meatballs to gain super power

Call of Duty

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

A critical flop of a game where the player plays as webby the web portal trying to attract visitors by putting as much crap on one web page as possible but inevitably slowing things down and being so convoluted and confusing that no one wants to play.

Where's my water?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

An interactive tour of the Capcom offices

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

A JRPG set in the land of Victoria. You are given a squad of four heroes: A warrior, a thief, a white mage, and a dark mage to set out on a quest to defeat the evil King you thought you had already defeated, but it seems he was woken up by the power of Grayskull and this plot is dead.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

This game is a survival horror game set in a zombie-fied Wonderland (Lewis Caroll). The Queen of Hearts has taken her name too literally and has become a zombie out to eat the hearts of the inhabitants of Wonderland. It is up to a two-person team, Alice and the Mad Hatter, to stop her.

Tetris

A bunch of tetrahedrons have become sentient and hostile toward the human race. Your goal: Eliminate the "Tetris".

Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Some clones of a man named roger do some xtreme stuff on their skateboard.

Sonic Riders

AO sex game where you *ahem* ride Sonic.

Shadow of the Colossus

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

A game based on American Indian and Japanese spirit worlds where Colossi roam the planes, and a wandering warrior must defeat them to bring his girlfriend back to life. It is a boss rush game, where every boss is a level onto it'self, with many types of Colossi with different attacks and sizes and shapes. Combat is fun, tense, and with some planning to maximise damage. Horse riding is fun, with physics simulated very well, with horse buttocks accurately simulated and projected. Also there are various side objectives, such as Geckos to kill.

It's a third person boss rush open world game

CONDEMNED: CRIMINAL ORIGINS

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

A copyright avoiding Iron Maiden themed Guitar hero style game

Freedom planet