The "If You Watch X Backwards" Thread

If you watch the Star Wars saga (all 6) backwards, it's about a young man bringing back to life the most evil men in the universe, using ropes to pick up several gigantic metal horses, and forming a giant space station from infinitesimally small pieces of material in the spacial void. BUT THEN, the series somehow turns to straight shit and we watch one of the men who Luke saved become good and devolve into a little boy.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If you watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button backwards, it's about a normal guy living in a world that goes backwards in time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If you watch Freemans Mind series backwards you'll miss the beginning unless you watch it over and over again about a thousand more times.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

If you watch Pump Up The Volume backwards, it's about the FCC releasing a kid and his girlfriend so they can start broadcasting music that only the people in charge of the local school like.

If you watch The Big Lebowski backwards, it's about The Dude on a quest to get his rug.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

If you watch "Megamind" backwards, it is about an arch-villain who is the hero of a city who is taken down by another villain who eventually becomes mortal, so a superhero comes out of hiding to protect the city from this lunacy. Eventually, the dueling supers fly into space and bring two planets into existence from rubble and join with their respective families on the planets.

If you watch Seinfeld backwards, it's still about nothing.

If you watch Wargames backwards you still learn that the only winning move is not to play.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

If you watch Babylon 5 backwards, it's about a bunch of aliens that come to the galaxy, and proceed to reconstitute a couple planets, and bring back from the dead billions, only to then go take a nap because they're tired.

If you watch pulp fiction backwards it makes ... no wait it still doesn't fit! oh wait... if you watch memento backwards then that one ... DARN IT! nevermind.

If you watch Gravity backwards it's about a woman's crazy adventures while in space.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA