Escape From Machinima

Now here is my big question:

Are you going to include this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=171&v=5_f-Ha-_upM since Machinima did not like having footage or audio clips from non-Machinima YouTube accounts?

:D

This needs to be included. Plus the maker already said he wants it included in FM if I remember correctly.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Errr Probably nothing... Probably, But Ross, If you're looking for some Voice acting why not look at Valve for maybe a little Dota 2 Voice acting?

Also have a kitty.

e10aabb4c62f8937c285e9b900533133.gif.d3d1f6869e3f480b40d3fd976a6352f0.gif

What's this? Ross isn't getting enough views anymore? What can we do?

I KNOW!

I'll go watch Freeman's Mind!

All of them!

At once!

Psychopathic Ross Scott fan TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Y-7_7qOtQMg

What's this? Ross isn't getting enough views anymore? What can we do?

I KNOW!

I'll go watch Freeman's Mind!

All of them!

At once!

Psychopathic Ross Scott fan TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Y-7_7qOtQMg

So this is how being schizophrenic feels like.

@Riott: Cool.

I would like to do this as well.

seeing as i:

- Pay to much for my internet, and want to consume as much bandwith as possible at the end of the month

- I would like to help out Ross to get more views.

So can anyone create a .html file or something that will instantly open up every single Freeman's Mind episode? or at least 10-15episodes...

Share the file with everyone here who wants to help out. if just 100 people use it 3times per week that means 50.000 extra views in a month.

(I get 4 unique IP's from my provider, i use one for my desktop, one for my router (viewing on ipad?), and another cable for my macbook to use)

As a morning & evening routine: open up the .html file on the desktop & macbook. :lol:

seeing as i:

- Pay to much for my internet, and want to consume as much bandwith as possible at the end of the month

So can anyone create a .html file or something that will instantly open up every single Freeman's Mind episode? or at least 10-15episodes...

Share the file with everyone here who wants to help out. if just 100 people use it 3times per week that means 50.000 extra views in a month.

(I get 4 unique IP's from my provider, i use one for my desktop, one for my router (viewing on ipad?), and another cable for my macbook to use)

As a morning & evening routine: open up the .html file on the desktop & macbook. :lol:

I could probably do that. I'm gonna try it.

seeing as i:

That's a noble idea but maybe you guys wait until the release of the next episode ;) *hint hint* and see where it will be released instead of feeding Machinima's channel?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

seeing as i:

That's a noble idea but maybe you guys wait until the release of the next episode ;) *hint hint* and see where it will be released instead of feeding Machinima's channel?

I don't know. I'm trying to help Ross, not hurt Machinima. What do you guys think? I'm almost done with it by the way.

Strange. For me youtube doesn't suggest big boobed girls, it's mostly your stuff Ross. From 21 suggestions only 8 are not freeman's mind or civil protection, and form that 8, only two are not machinima stuff, but still related to halflife.

I don't know. I'm trying to help Ross, not hurt Machinima. What do you guys think? I'm almost done with it by the way.

Well, you can do it, but since Ross is moving to a different channel, you may consider waiting and support the new channel transmission on the start instead of beating a slowly dying horse. But whatever, you can make and experiment and see what will be the result...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

can't......................... w.....w... .hait .................no............ lon .....ger :S

Well, you can do it, but since Ross is moving to a different channel, you may consider waiting and support the new channel transmission on the start instead of beating a slowly dying horse. But whatever, you can make and experiment and see what will be the result...

Actually, I can do both. When the new episode comes out, I can just modify the file to run the new episode instead. It's done, but I'm gonna wait for more input before releasing it here.

Riott, did you make the "every episode of freeman's mind at once" video? Because its a little terrifying and awesome and has great hilarity value. I bet if I listened to it on repeat while I was sleeping I would wake up either insane or a complete genius (my money's on crazy).

Also, I am totally up for it, I'll run your view increasing thing too. Sounds like a good way to up the ol' view counter.

I have the HTML file ready, but I can't attach it here because the forum identified it as a potential security threat. Anyone got any ideas? I tried converting it to a .doc and a .txt, but those weren't accepted either.

Does anyone know what would happen if I were to just post the page's text right here?

It's funny, when Doom Guy's Mind came out, I got top post for saying that Machinima better step of their game or you would probably leave. Now I'm getting spammed by people who are pointing out you left. I had no idea you were going to do that. XD I'm like, "yeah, I know, isn't it great!"

Any who, you aren't the only one who thinks youtube is going in the toilet. A famous Let's Player and Starcraft commentator that calls himself HuskyStarcraft agrees with you. It really has me discouraged. I'm really lazy, but if I ever get a nice set-up, I was going to do let's plays and now I hear guys like me don't even stand a chance to get any views. I mean, I shouldn't do it for the views or any money I could get from ads, but without them, I'm just using my time making videos that no one will launch and I'll be supporting the company that just doesn't give a shit about the smaller guys. Yeah, I like the "recommended for you" function, but this is ridiculous!