Those guys with the glasses

I seem to have checked the forums at a pretty good time.

Love and tolerate, HLPrincess. I tolerated your rants, you can tolerate some ponis.

LOL, You can do with my rants whatever you want.

The critical mass has been exceeded for me looong time ago. I have tons of things that I'm obsessed with but I never put here anything that's not related to VALVe at least. And that's respect and tolerance. Respecting other's eyesight.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I approach bronies the same way I approach religions.

Feel free to be a fan of whatever you want, just don't try to force or minister it on me.

Lets have posts where people do NOT insult each other, please.

Good luck! Crazy person......

I have tons of things that I'm obsessed with but I never put here anything that's not related to VALVe at least. And that's respect and tolerance. Respecting other's eyesight.

Exactly.

Feel free to be a fan of whatever you want, just don't try to force or minister it on me.

It's hard to find fans of anything that don't try to get you into the same thing. Maybe I should start doing stuff from Star Trek, Andromeda, and/or Stargate...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You did not just compare neckbearded "bronies" to religion. I know it's wildly off topic, but what the honest fuck?

You did not just compare neckbearded "bronies" to religion. I know it's wildly off topic, but what the honest fuck?

Hey, I trim my neckbeard every Saturday.

Most of the time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Awesome! Can't wait for the first Accursed Crossover with Doug or Brad's or Linkara's shows!

All of my favorite net stuff under one roof!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Guys this isn't the kind of forum I'm looking for. If you're not mature enough to stop insulting each other, moderators will start banning people.

T-6 hours

to be honest it takes a higher degree of maturity to take everyday things like this with a grain of salt instead of trying to e-flex by banning perfectly normal posters from an already inactive forum

i'm pretty sure a mod just pmed me telling me not to use adult language.. i thought it was a joke at first

i wonder what freeman would say in this situation, probably something censored followed by a ban

Well, it's an inactive spell. Those happen from time to time. Sparse adult language is expected, but never to insult another user whether or not you feel you've been attacked first. Also, i missed the part where he was E-flexing...he was telling people to knock off the immaturity. it's like you're saying you would let guests in your home, disrespect your house's rules, and it's more mature to take it all in stride because normal people being immature is an everyday thing...

By the way, that PM was a warning notification for using offensive language. Not for using adult language.

Guys this isn't the kind of forum I'm looking for. If you're not mature enough to stop insulting each other, moderators will start banning people.

T-6 hours

to be honest it takes a higher degree of maturity to take everyday things like this with a grain of salt instead of trying to e-flex by banning perfectly normal posters from an already inactive forum

i'm pretty sure a mod just pmed me telling me not to use adult language.. i thought it was a joke at first

i wonder what freeman would say in this situation, probably something censored followed by a ban

I sent you a warning for acting offensive and insulting towards the other members, NOT for using adult language. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough about that.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

This place is DEAAAAAAAD. Anyway,... wait, what?

Stay on topic, please...

Apologies. Just needed to make sure I wasn't the last person on earth.

S4BWhvIlFVE

I think that the Sci Fi Guy and The Nostalgia critic on That Guy with Glasses are the most funniest guys on the network but since Ross is also becoming apart of their network I think That Sci Fi Guy (who doesnt wear glasses, only his DR Wiki) should collaborate with Ross

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."