Those guys with the glasses

Aaand it turns out the goverment decided to ban blip.tv for no apperent goddamn reason.

Oh well, there's still proxies. If that fails downloadable copy will suit me.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Aaand it turns out the goverment decided to ban blip.tv for no apperent goddamn reason.

What he hell are you talking about? :?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Hope everything gets better for you, Ross!

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Live in the middle eastern 3rd world countries long enough and goverment censorship on women volleyball teams stop being funny after the 2nd time.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Live in the middle eastern 3rd world countries long enough and goverment censorship on women volleyball teams stop being funny after the 2nd time.

That's a pity! I've seen censorship on women's hair dye boxes...

Please next time mention WHICH government you mean... It scared the shit out of me for a second :P

BTW, you're a woman?

That's a pity! I've seen censorship on women's hair dye boxes...

Please next time mention WHICH government you mean... It scared the shit out of me for a second :P

BTW, you're a woman?

Well you'd have to forgive me if I wish to remain anonymus about my gender on the internet, however I can say that I found the avatar picture on a stock photo site.

TGWTG is perfect! I feel so foolish for not having recommended it! The stuff they put on and how they put so much effort into their website is wonderful, and a PERFECT security for you! When I saw the NC picture next to your freeman one, I nearly exploded, it was like a surreal twilight episode that quickly started to become reality as I read the announcement. Good luck!

Well you'd have to forgive me if I wish to remain anonymus about my gender on the internet, however I can say that I found the avatar picture on a stock photo site.

It's ok. I just wanted to know is there one more woman here, of these few. Whoever you are, nice avatar! ;)

Just don't scare me anymore.... :roll:

When I saw the part about blip.tv being censored, I admit my first thought was "....well, I guess that's the copyright trolls for you."

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Good luck getting around the ban. In my country, we complain about an (easy to avoid) ban on sites such as the Piratebay (hell, we have an aspiring political party that openly stands for piracy - 'the Pirates' party'), but at least that's an understandable move on part of our Government. Blocking sites like blip.tv really seems like the Goverment is going through a lot of trouble just to annoy people - there doesn't appear to be a party that gains anything by that. No offence to whatever country you live in, of course.

TGWTG.jpg

I was hoping to have the next video up by now, but since that's taking a little longer than I planned, here's some more news of what's going on instead. One of the reasons I was hesitant about leaving Machinima.com before was because I wasn't sure where else to go, since the larger problem behind all the changes was Youtube itself. Thanks directly to people in the forums recommending other sites for me to check out, I've decided to join the "That Guy With The Glasses" network. Thatguywiththeglasses.com is the spawn of Doug Walker (pictured above), more famously known as "The Nostalgia Critic" where he is known for analyzing bad movies and ripping them apart piece by piece. I had seen some of his videos before, but never realized he had his own network. It turns out my videos qualify for this group, because Freeman also wears glasses, so we're all good. So far my contact with TGWTG has been quite positive. They're run by a small group of people (I'm told 7) that all have all known each other a long time. There's no sinister contract for me to sign, and they're not even taking a cut of my income (I'm assuming they make up the difference on their site). Most of all, they don't give me a heavy feeling in my stomach the way reading the new contract from Machinima.com did, which counts for a lot. I don't need ulcers.

The next episode of Freeman's Mind will be appearing on their network, which is essentially wherever I want to post the videos. It will be be appearing first on blip.tv, a competing network to Youtube (and about 1/1000th the size). This allows me to form an escape plan from some of the madness going on with Youtube. New episodes will also be appearing on my Youtube channel (I'll make a new post here as soon it's up), but in the long term, I may try and focus newer videos towards blip.tv. Right now the next episode has been uploaded to blip.tv and I am currently waiting to hear back when it will go up. I'll make an update here as soon as I know. More videos are coming!

ADHD version: Freeman's Mind is still coming, but will appear in new places! Check back here later for links to the next episode!

Congrats on the new friendship with Doug Walker, I thought he was very similar to the Smeghead with his way to tear apart good movies, but hey I am not complaining, I just know Doug Walker ruined Twister for me, I loved that movie as a kid and he tore apart of my childhood to ribbons, but no matter I moved on, but I have to congratulate you on your new fruitional situation Ross

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Just remember that Doug's opinions are his own and his Nostalgia Critic reviews are purposefully mean-spirited. He brings his own opinions into the character but the character goes overboard. If he thinks an idea is stupid, such as the aliens in "Signs" not being able to get through a wooden door, he creates a two-minute long skit with the aliens complaining about it.

I don't agree with the content of all of his reviews; some movies that he dislikes I like a lot. For example, when he did Old vs. New: King Kong (the Fay Wray version versus the Jack Black version), I very much disagreed with the entire video. I still like the newer King Kong better and he didn't ruin it for me. If you liked Twister, then that's great. Doug didn't. And that's great, too. :D

That Guy is pretty funny, and I'm glad you were able to find a way to resolve this without losing your brainchild. Hopefully you'll be able to support yourself doing your videos soon, and until that day comes I hope you can get a job that doesn't leave you burned out but still supports you.

(@ : HLPrincess : I'm a girl too, in case you wanted more kinship. xD)

Congrats on the new friendship with Doug Walker, I thought he was very similar to the Smeghead with his way to tear apart good movies, but hey I am not complaining, I just know Doug Walker ruined Twister for me, I loved that movie as a kid and he tore apart of my childhood to ribbons, but no matter I moved on, but I have to congratulate you on your new fruitional situation Ross

I still love Twister, lol!

Even if he tears apart movies I like/love, he's still funny while doing it, and he doesn't change my opinion on them.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

lol Signs should be torn apart.... The aliens came there for nothing it seems like... and then ran from a lil water... It's their own fault for being bucknaked when they invade another planet... (they didn't notice the planet was covered in water from space?) the suspense in the movie was great though I must admit

I do like twister though. (lol I better stop ranting but I'll like them even if he rips them. me and my dad always do it while we watch movies)

.-. also I'm a girl too

I don't think I've yet to see him review a film I've liked. Mind you, I haven't seen most of the films he reviewed but that never stopped me enjoying his reviews. It's just the new non-review parts I don't like.

Also I'm a girl... oh who am I kidding? :lol: Edit: OK, I've decided this was just a really bad joke.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)