Those guys with the glasses

So, within few hours? nice :D

lets hope there wont be any more obstacles

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

jesus this forum is full of hostile imbeciles

Just some advice: this is not how you make friends :lol:

what, being attacked for literally nothing?

you don't say

Long time lurker, I am glad that the episode will be up within a few hours - even though it will be at around midnight for me and I will have to sleep and miss the release :(

(edited since ross said we shouldn't be mean)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Guys this isn't the kind of forum I'm looking for. If you're not mature enough to stop insulting each other, moderators will start banning people.

T-6 hours

"T-6 hours" ?

Could this really be in the next 6 hours we will get to see Episode 45 ?

Man waited 252 days for this day !!!!!

"T-6 hours" ?

Could this really be in the next 6 hours we will get to see Episode 45 ?

Man waited 252 days for this day !!!!!

:lol: sing of dedicated fan- counting days from last release :D

but seriously, blame Machinima on delay here

going offtopic for 2 seconds- Eurovision. who is watching it today? :P

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Is it bad that I won't feel all this will be over til I actually get to see the new episode? Well, not long to go now.

And yes, I will be watching Eurovison tonight.

I like ponies Freeman's Mind. Can't wait.

--

I personally am a avid user and supporter of adblocker since I absolutely hate obnoxious ads. But I'm sporting a philosophy that if there's a content creator who's stuff I enjoy, then I'll disable the adblocker on their site. By Jove, they've earned it... As has Ross, a long time ago.

Also reading these posts reminded me why I tend to stay away from forums and other such related commenting systems. Like Moriarty said: "You see hidden within the unconscious lies an insatiable desire for conflict. So you're not fighting me, at all, as much as you're fighting the human condition." Don't take me wrong I enjoy well argumented rational debate.

--

As For Eurovision. I might take a gander. Not really too much into that show, per-say. But I am interested over the 'debacle' of Turkey dropping Eurovision over the lesbian kiss part in the Finland's entry. So I'll see what all the fuss is about.

Only 4,5 hours left! 0-)

2.75 hourish?

Great scott! It' s like that damn Black Mesa:Source count down all over again! Sure brings back some memories.

What annoys me the most is that there are suggestions floating around that we take out our rage on TGWTG or their forums. That will cause infinitely more problems than it will solve and may even result in Ross's contract with them being dropped. Having a full-time job, I've waited this long for a new Freeman's Mind episode to come out; what's a few months longer if necessary?

Edit: Also, I find it most interesting that a massive contingent of Ross's followers seem to be MLP fans, in spite of the perceived lack of connection between the two. :P

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Omigosh anthem!

NKWpGJ4Xhw8

:roll: This is REALLY getting old...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Argh. The new video is coming out RIGHT when my graduation ceremony starts!

How will I survive the never ending 5 or so hours until I can watch it?!

(Likely pretty easily, but it's still kinda a funny situation)

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

speaking of ponies... what the heck is deal with those? I mean, i do watch cartoons but ponies? im not trying to offend anyone here (so my apologies if i did), just trying to understand what is good about this thing

Uh... WHAT?

[Accursed Farms] FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 43

Inbox

x

Accursed Farms - Home of Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind via google.com

10:12 AM (3 minutes ago)

to me

[Accursed Farms] FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 43

FREEMAN’S MIND: EPISODE 43

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 03:09 PM PDT

FM43

Youtube

Downloadable copy will be up after a revision is done to the audio.

Here’s the next episode. This episode was brutal on me. My old microphone died on me a small ways into the video (you’ll probably be able to hear where it changes), so I had to take my best guess as to what kind of microphone to get as a substitute. I’m relatively ignorant about mics though, and one problem the new mic had was that for some reason it makes my shouting seem much less intense than it is in reality. So if my voice performance seems lackluster, blame the mic, I was screaming my head off to try and make it sound believable. On top of that, I wanted to make sure this episode got on this Friday before the meetup so there would be an annotation blurb at the end about it. That put some time pressure on me and due to some miscommunication, all the volume balancing for this was done in about half an hour by me in a desperate attempt to get the video submitted in time. I made the deadline but the audio quality likely suffered a bit. There will be a remix of the audio for the downloadable copy when it goes up later that will sound better. Also I’m going to take a break from Freeman’s Mind until I get a more appropriate microphone. I’ll be working on a surprise video you can expect in the next month or two however.

MICROPHONE ADVICE NEEDED (AGAIN)

I’ve received a lot of promising suggestions about what microphones to get in the past and I feel like now I have a LITTLE more knowledge about what I need, so I thought maybe people could give me recommendations based on what the problems I’m having with my current mic are. My biggest issue with this new mic by far is that it makes my shouting seem a lot less intense than it really is. Before you recommend a mic to me, I would like someone to explain exactly what properties of a mic would cause that to happen. I get very, very loud when doing the shouting for Freeman’s Mind. I consider this video to be a fair representation of how loud I can shout. I’d like whatever microphone I use to capture that intensity when doing lines, it will help me a lot. Anyway, I’ve made a small chart illustrating my experiences with microphones so far:

Just because a microphone is good, doesn’t mean it may be good for what I do necessarily. I thank knowledgeable people in advance for advice they can give me.

You are subscribed to email updates from Accursed Farms - Home of Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind

To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

<_<

speaking of ponies... what the heck is deal with those? I mean, i do watch cartoons but ponies? im not trying to offend anyone here (so my apologies if i did), just trying to understand what is good about this thing

"Bronyism" is the result of what I have come to find is an alien plot for world domination.

Simply put, an advanced alien race is attempting to enslave humanity via mind control by way of a popular children's show. While the effects of the mind control aren't perfect, it has already affected key member's of the military, government, and entertainment industry.

Before long the aliens will release mind control caps as part of a merchandising scheme so as to corral the people unaffected by the current broadcast mind control. Once that is done, they will send down their mighty quadrapods to subjugate us.

So yeah, you've been warned.

(And before anyone has me committed, I'm actually just referencing a book series which is basically the paragraph above, except without friggen ponies. It's mostly a joke about the obsession of some mlp fans of really odd demographics being almost similar to mind control. Also, kudos to anyone who got the reference.)

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!