Civil Protection to stretch into the HL2 Episodes?

Will Mike and Dave's adventures go into the Episodes? Will they possibly catch a glimpse of Freeman? Will they survive the coming war against the Combine? Will they join the Rebels? (unlikely) Share your thoughts.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I think it'll be super funny if they saw Gordon Freeman, and they're like "What's that guy doing here?"

Lol, he could even shoot Mike then Dave's like "OH GOD."

I don't know, for all I care it could show Gordon trading weed with the G-Man.

It would be cool if there was an episode where they heard rumors about Gordan Freeman.

I think it would be funny to see there reactions during a portal storm. Or maybe have them ride the train that alyx and gordon ride in the beginning of Episode: 2.

maybe they could introduce Barney in to civil protection but at the same time...

Not sure if I understood that, but I hadn't even thought about Barney, nice point. It would be more likely for him to show up than Freeman, as our Civil Protection guys are never near the action, apparently.

I'd love to see Mike and Dave's reaction to the citadel about to explode, and their panic getaway from the city.

When (WHEN, NOT IF) Ross does the Freeman's Mind for Half Life 2, the episodes should occasionally cross. Freeman's Mind: Freeman blows something up in HL2. Civil Protection: Mike and Dave witness events from FM from their own perspective. Simple, intelligent.

I figure a good cameo would be at the part in HL 2 in the route kanal level where freeman is in the sewer and those CPs send exploding barrels down.

Freeman would stop for a second in the first room where they dont throw down the barrels and hear them talking, try to shoot them and miss, and continue on.

It'd be nice a subtle...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

If Scott ever decides to make another long episode (or maybe it could be a episode in two-three parts?) I think it should be about Mike and Dave trying to get away from the city when the Citadel is going to blow. Admittedly, I'm curious to see what'll happen after that, if anything (it would admittedly be a good point to put the series away for a while, if not to end it outright).

*Citidel Explodes"

Dave "What was that about Nerf guns mike?"

Mike "uuuuuuhhhhh....."

I think it would be cool if Dave joined the rebels, but Mike stayed in CP.

It would be like Romeo and Juliet except it would be Mike and Dave and they would be just friends not in love.

CHUCK NORRIS WILL JOIN THE REBELLION ARMY, DAVE WILL GET SHOT AND MISS THE NEXT EPISODE AND THE CITADEL WILL 'SPLODE AND MIKE AND DAVE WILL JOIN FREEMAN AND THE SERIES WILL BE CALLED "REBELLION ARMY" INSTEAD OF "CIVIL PROTECTION"!... *Awesome Face*

lol It would be interesting if they joined the Rebels, but at the same time it'd be kinda dumb. I like them more as Civil Protection because the CP aren't supposed to be silly and yet...these guys are. XD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

CHUCK NORRIS WILL JOIN THE REBELLION ARMY, DAVE WILL GET SHOT AND MISS THE NEXT EPISODE AND THE CITADEL WILL 'SPLODE AND MIKE AND DAVE WILL JOIN FREEMAN AND THE SERIES WILL BE CALLED "REBELLION ARMY" INSTEAD OF "CIVIL PROTECTION"!... *Awesome Face*

Chuck Norris pressed the delete all button on his pc, the civil protection are now gone

Also known as "Username"