FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 45

Hey people!

I'm foreigner and I very love Freeman's mind, but I don't understand all jokes .. :-(

If anyone can make some titles (without time - only text), write here, please, anything that says Ross before and after the song

Несу добро в массы!

Ross, if you wouldn't mind a small suggestion, you might want to change the thumbnail for your youtube copy.

Your video doesn't look as "official" not having the same format and I'll admit, I skipped over it the 1st time. It might be easier to find (for fans who don't frequent the forums) if it matched.

This is what the video results look like in a search for "freeman's mind 45":

1386663670_ytsearchresults.jpg.3c4eb999cb25dd931ed08eac0a345fee.jpg

^ maybe make it a negative version of the original freeman's mind logo

Negative as in inverted colors or as in having a gigantic "FUCK MACHINIMA" scrawled across it?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Negative as in inverted colors or as in having a gigantic "FUCK MACHINIMA" scrawled across it?

Maybe negative like "Yeah... This is Freeman's Mind... I'm sorry guys... Don't hate me..."

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

THANK YOU Ross!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see the new FM episode. Also i would like to hear a bit more about Civil Protection as in when could the next episode be expected to come out.

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

THANK YOU Ross!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see the new FM episode. Also i would like to hear a bit more about Civil Protection as in when could the next episode be expected to come out.
It always comes out the minute you stop waiting for it.

Hmmmm, ancient chinese wisdom. yessssss. :!:

It always comes out the minute you stop waiting for it.

Hmmmm, ancient chinese wisdom. yessssss. :!:

So basically, you're saying "A watched pot never boils" or something like that.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Awesome! I just shouted out in joy (over the news talking about Oklahoma, no less) and had to explain to my parents about everything so they could get just how happy I am.

Ross, if you wouldn't mind a small suggestion, you might want to change the thumbnail for your youtube copy.

Your video doesn't look as "official" not having the same format and I'll admit, I skipped over it the 1st time. It might be easier to find (for fans who don't frequent the forums) if it matched.

This is what the video results look like in a search for "freeman's mind 45":

I can fix that at any time, Machinima always made those anyway. It's just one more thing on my "to do" list. Speaking of thumbnails though, I've fixed ALL the links and info on ALL the episode pages and ALL the thumbnails. Took me 6 hours!

O.o inverted colors...

O.o inverted colors...

Damn, I wanted the second one.