Freeman's injured ear

There's only one thing I can't understand in that mess (well, let's just say that this is the thing I understand the less). Why is Xen so different as it's showed in Opposing Force ? Sometime, it looks just like HL's xen, but other times.... well, it's really scary. The "sky" looks blue/purple, and there are thing that looks like giant parasites.

These are like giant parasites in the middle of the space, and it's pretty damn scary. I actually don't have any screenshot for you but, I'm sure at least half of you guys know what I'm talking about.

That's because there are 2 dimentions involved in Opposing Force. First, it's the zen, then there is "Dimention X". The race X aliens live there, such as the pit drones, shock troopers, pit worms, voltigores, and the geneworm.

The Race X was discovered by chance by the Black Mesa scientists, when they opened a rift to another dimension than that of Xen during their portal technology experiments,[2] which lies "somewhere beyond" Xen.[4] Not knowing where this dimension was, the name "X" was used by Black Mesa to define the unknown.[2] Furthermore, it is possible that Black Mesa opened further rifts to other unknown dimensions

xen must be pretty close to earth, teleporters work at light speed so it must be closer than the sun... unless you use quantum particle entanglement wich should work instantly, if you do though you can say goodbye to limbs and organs and hello 60ft in the air and teleported over an ocean

Bluh?

Xen isn't even in our universe.

It's a border world sorta between dimensions.

Basically, it's outside of space as we know it...

if this is true then you can't travel there AT ALL, the only possibility is the folds in space-time, but this could mean he could be in a different time period, let alone universe... or they managed to make the entaglement between particles stable and broke the laws of physics, again.

if this is true then you can't travel there AT ALL, the only possibility is the folds in space-time, but this could mean he could be in a different time period, let alone universe... or they managed to make the entaglement between particles stable and broke the laws of physics, again.

You just don't understand trans-universal physics at all do you...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Different universes wouldn't be able to interact with each other at all for them to defined as universes, so there's not much to understand...

Freeman's injured ear. It has something to do with Trans-universal physics. That's what I'm getting here...

As for the ear itself, I never really payed it much heed. I just remember the guy in youtube going on about how he didn't understand how freeman was still alive after getting shot in the ear. XD The guy apparently thought the bullet went into the ear in a head shot fashion.

Retired Forum Moderator

Different universes wouldn't be able to interact with each other at all for them to defined as universes, so there's not much to understand...

This post shows how little you understand about trans-universal physics.

Would you care to explain? Or are you simply content to just wag your finger at everyone in this thread who doesn't follow your wavelength?

Would you care to explain? Or are you simply content to just wag your finger at everyone in this thread who doesn't follow your wavelength?

Yes.

Yes.

This post shows why your rep is so low

I thought by now you'd have figured out he likes it that way. O_O

I knew that, but he didn't get a rep like that by being nice even if it is what he likes

I thought by now you'd have figured out he likes it that way. O_O

I knew that, but he didn't get a rep like that by being nice even if it is what he likes

Yeah I did... I'm nice but completely insane. If I don't get -rep on a regular basis I get grumpy.

universes can't interact... i fell over laughing when i read this.

yes, yes they can. although a recognizable reaction could take billions upon billions upon billions upon billions of years

so you wouldn't notice, unless you stabilized quantum entaglement which, as previously stated, would break the universes and time itself

the laws of physics don't change when applied to another universe, although they do if applied to another dimension

yes, yes they can. although a recognizable reaction could take billions upon billions upon billions upon billions of years

so you wouldn't notice, unless you stabilized quantum entaglement which, as previously stated, would break the universes and time itself

the laws of physics don't change when applied to another universe, although they do if applied to another dimension

How can you possibly know all of this?

How can you possibly know all of this?

how can you not

Xen is a different universe, with different physical laws of reality. They're just different enough to allow things happen the way they do without simultaneously making it impossible for life to exist, as would happen with even minor changes to ONE law of physics, of which there are many.

Well Xen couldn't really be a different universe as Freeman teleporting there would violate the definition of universe. But Xen doesn't need to make complete sense.

Just a random thought: where does the ichthyosaur live in Xen if there are no oceans :shock: ?

Sorry to reply to an old post here.

"Did you see it? They said it was hauled from the challenger deep. But I'm postitive that beast never swam in terrestrial waters until a week ago"

A week. Meaning it didn't come from Xen.

It might be experimental breeding :lol:

Also known as "Username"

Sorry to reply to an old post here.

"Did you see it? They said it was hauled from the challenger deep. But I'm postitive that beast never swam in terrestrial waters until a week ago"

A week. Meaning it didn't come from Xen.

It might be experimental breeding :lol:

Black Mesa had Xen creatures for a while. Go replay "Questionable Ethics" While it is possible it didn't come from Xen, your logic as to why is deeply flawed. Deeply flawed, indeed.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.