A message to society

Sign in to follow this  

Hey everybody, I have a nice little plan Ima run by yall right now, ya hear? Lol, but seriously now...

Who here believes in 2012? If you do, stand up, take your hands, and slap yourself silly. I'm not spending my time writing a page of info you can find in 30 seconds on google, so here is what I will say.

After 2012 passes and we all "have a nice sigh of relief" (or laugh of superiority, in my case) can we stop all this crazy conspiracy theory bullshit? I mean it. If we all die, congratulations, but then again, that's 1 for you guys and tons for science, still. So, no matter what, conspiracy theorists are the losers, all the time, every time, because we were right a helluva lot more.

NOW, when 2012 does pass, what should WE do? The smart people who thought logically? I mean, epic gloating right's ensue of course, but it's getting old. I swear though, if one more theory ever pops up, I'ma go rage-posting all over the 'net. Seriously guys, maybe it's time for society to grow up beyond hysteria, and for people to all QUESTION what they are told by OTHERS! Find things out from a credible source! And if you're curious why this isn't in the other forum, based on serious issues, it's because this isn't a serious issue! Not anymore! JUST SHUT UP ABOUT ALL THIS BULLCRAP! [/irritation]

There is no concrete evidence to support that any sort of doomsday will happen in 2012. It's just some sort of rumor that got blown up by the media and people's hysteria as always. I'm a Christian and I believe that some day Jesus will return and mankind will be judged. But I'm not at all gonna try and be a doomsday prophet since the Bible doesn't say which year it is and nor do I think people should try and be prophetic about it.

Besides, this is just a theory, it is not actual fact. If anyone thinks the world is going to end in 2012 I feel sorry for them. Really. There's a difference between being religious in a healthy way and just going apeshit over every kind of doomsday theory there is.

I think this is something the catholic church would love to spread since they have always loved to cause fear in people.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Can agree with you not believing in 2012, for obvious reasons, but I however am atheist. I don't believe in anything that isn't solid fact, I don't believe in science entirely, because it doesn't answer every question, but God is not a solid answer, he is a place holder, just because we have the absence of an answer doesn't make a sky wizard the only possible solution, no offense.

Can agree with you not believing in 2012, for obvious reasons, but I however am atheist. I don't believe in anything that isn't solid fact, I don't believe in science entirely, because it doesn't answer every question, but God is not a solid answer, he is a place holder, just because we have the absence of an answer doesn't make a sky wizard the only possible solution, no offense.

If that is what you believe then I respect it. I'm not the kind of Christian who thinks everyone should believe in God. I think people should make up their own mind. I don't believe in God because the church told me to or because I'm afraid of going to hell if I don't. I believe because that's just how I reason. And people think different from each other. Nothing much to do but just accept that people have different views and see the world with their own eyes, but that's what I like.

If that is what you believe then I respect it. I'm not the kind of Christian who thinks everyone should believe in God. I think people should make up their own mind. I don't believe in God because the church told me to or because I'm afraid of going to hell if I do. I believe because that's just how I reason. And people think different from each other. Nothing much to do but just accept that people have different views and see the world with their own eyes, but that's what I like.

Cool, I am a retaliatory type, and if people do force their views on me, I tend to force mine back. I usually keep things to myself, but provocation is provocation.

In my opinion, everyone have the right to their own point of view. It would be morally wrong of me as a Christian to impose my own belief on someone else. I basically interpret the bible as telling me to love people, spread peace and understanding and so on. I don't see how pissing people off would accomplish that.

In my opinion, everyone have the right to their own point of view. It would be morally wrong of me as a Christian to impose my own belief on someone else. I basically interpret the bible as telling me to love people, spread peace and understanding and so on. I don't see how pissing people off would accomplish that.

It's good to think like that, and I do agree with most of the principles the bible teaches, but it's like eating brussel sprouts. I don't like the story taught by the bible, but the teachings are good for people to know.

Why hate on people that believe that the world IS going to end in 2012? If you are so sure it isn't there is no need for you to pay attention to it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's good to think like that, and I do agree with most of the principles the bible teaches, but it's like eating brussel sprouts. I don't like the story taught by the bible, but the teachings are good for people to know.

I basically think it's important to respect people and find what we have in common rather than what sets us apart.

Why hate on people that believe that the world IS going to end in 2012? If you are so sure it isn't there is no need for you to pay attention to it.

I feel sorry for them. I basically think he meant they are a bit superstitious.

Can't help but hate people like this guy

I think this is something the catholic church would love to spread since they have always loved to cause fear in people.

Nope, the Catholic church generally upholds the idea that doomsday prophesies are total garbage because it says quite clearly, in many places in the Bible, that we won't know when the end is until it happens, and that anyone saying they do know are wrong.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Nope, the Catholic church generally upholds the idea that doomsday prophesies are total garbage because it says quite clearly, in many places in the Bible, that we won't know when the end is until it happens, and that anyone saying they do know are wrong.

Indeed... which sort of pisses me off when people think they know when the world is going to end. We don't. End of story.

Well as long as no one is forcing me to listen to that guy or read what he writes, i couldn't care less.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well as long as no one is forcing me to listen to that guy or read what he writes, i couldn't care less.

But the people who do out of concern for their families, and the fact that this guy is just such a.... con! It's painfully obvious when you see it, but knowing it's actually tricking people because they are scared!

But the people who do out of concern for their families, and the fact that this guy is just such a.... con! It's painfully obvious when you see it, but knowing it's actually tricking people because they are scared!

I can see where your coming from. But really post about 2012 in this forum doesn't seen very helpful

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can see where your coming from. But really post about 2012 in this forum doesn't seen very helpful

Good point, it's a little too young also.

Lol, I just noticed that the message body paragraph says "Enter your message here, it may contain no more than 60000 characters."

Dayum, you could write a whole book in post

Once upon a time there was a princess named Alexandra! She was sad. After a crazy chain of events, she was married to a prince, and they all lived happily ever after. The end.

WOW! You're right!

Once upon a time there was a princess named Alexandra! She was sad. After a crazy chain of events, she was married to a prince, and they all lived happily ever after. The end.

WOW! You're right!

If every book was this short. I would actually LIKE reading books

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WOW! You're right!

If every book was this short. I would actually LIKE reading books

Really cuz for me it was still a bit of a chore just to reread it.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.