A message to society

Sign in to follow this  

Really cuz for me it was still a bit of a chore just to reread it.

Well, I've only read it once. I might read it again if i find the time to do it. So when is part 2 coming out?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's gonna be a long wait, in the meantime, I will create several alts. creating fake copies, they will read-

She thought she had it all, but Alexandra the princess would soon learn that TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKNUBNUBNUBNUBNUBFAIL!!!

Nope, the Catholic church generally upholds the idea that doomsday prophesies are total garbage because it says quite clearly, in many places in the Bible, that we won't know when the end is until it happens, and that anyone saying they do know are wrong.

+rep for saying exactly what I was going to say.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Who here believes in 2012? If you do, stand up, take your hands, and slap yourself silly.

Ouch! That hurt!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Personally, after 2012, I'm gonna have a Suck-it-were-not-dead-yet party. I'm also gonna have another party the day before. Cuz I'm not gonna die a virgin. You can never be to careful. I don't believe in doomsday stuff. But I just need to find some one who does. (devilish grin)

Can't help but hate people like this guy

Do you happen to have signed up and read any of it? Just curious.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I want to START a 2012 conspiracy. A real one.

I want to start a secret organization that tracks and locates everybody who makes an internet site, post, video, or anything else purpoting to say that the 2012 World-ending hoaxes are, in fact, true. This includes anybody who's ever supported the Nibiru hoax and/or "planetary alignments" causing disasters.

Then, on 1-1-2013, we round all these people up, and do what needs doing.

Bang, zoom, humanity's collective stupidity quotient goes down a fraction of a point.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I want to START a 2012 conspiracy. A real one.

I want to start a secret organization that tracks and locates everybody who makes an internet site, post, video, or anything else purpoting to say that the 2012 World-ending hoaxes are, in fact, true. This includes anybody who's ever supported the Nibiru hoax and/or "planetary alignments" causing disasters.

Then, on 1-1-2013, we round all these people up, and do what needs doing.

Bang, zoom, humanity's collective stupidity quotient goes down a fraction of a point.

I'll bring the flammables...

I've always wondered what the crazies might do after December 21, 2012 rolls around and we're all still here. The Mayans didn't say the end of the world was coming, they were just starting a new calendar phase. I have a countdown on my desktop to the day in question and as of this writing it is 654 days until the loonies are proven wrong, or a planned terrorist attack wreaks hell.

One of two things will happen on that date. Either the 'crazies' as it were are proven right, and thus it is not them who are crazy, it's the world, OR alternatively a new date and/or threat is selected and the cycle repeats.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

One of two things will happen on that date. Either the 'crazies' as it were are proven right, and thus it is not them who are crazy, it's the world, OR alternatively a new date and/or threat is selected and the cycle repeats.

It's going to be the latter of those choices... The Mayans either realized they didn't need to keep lengthening their calendar, or they just figured they wouldn't need it by the end of 2012. Or they had a sense of humor, and knew some idiots would think the end meant the end of the world...

Can't help but hate people like this guy

Do you happen to have signed up and read any of it? Just curious.

I read several reviews of it, and they all claim that he has no solid evidence, very bad conclusions, and overall very misinformative.

I'm still rooting for "shame and disappointment culminating in a rash of suicides."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm still rooting for "shame and disappointment culminating in a rash of suicides."

Or a rash of suicides, leading to shame and disappointment culminating again in a rash of suicides

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

It's kinda like the Y2K thing, just more outlandish. That one actually had a sort of fair reason behind it, and some computers did actually glitch on January 1st 2000.

Glitch, yes. Ever had a chance at crashing, no way.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.