All of my hate

Sign in to follow this  

Isnt this the vent thread (kind of?) ?

A little bit. but you don't discuss what you hate, you just make a list of what you hate the most. Ex:

-Nazis

-people with tough guy attitudes

-boredom

Isnt this the vent thread (kind of?) ?

A little bit. but you don't discuss what you hate, you just make a list of what you hate the most. Ex:

Oh, alrighty then

-People who tries hard to be nice/people who try hard not to be nice, just be yourself.

-School

-People who hate people based on their sexuality/political standing etc.

-People who think they know whats best for me

-People who take up ALL of the sidewalk (walking road and bike road) walking 5 people when Im trying to get past

-Attention whores

-People in general tbh

Will probably come up with more soon

"Life sucks sober!"

1. Guns

2. Clowns

3. Crime

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I don't hate. Hatred is a sign of weakness. Rather, I would list the things I tolerate only because utterly and totally eradicating them from existence would take more time and effort than I am willing to expend.

But THAT would take more time and effort than I am willing to expend.

At the moment.

(Everything I AM willing to expend the time and effort required to eradicate has already been destroyed.)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The painful stomach cramps leading up to diarrhea. I'm surpringly okay with diarrhea itself.

Most of my "hate" falls under the umbrella of "inconsiderateness". I'll list examples:

* Very loud vehicles (if your car is louder than a public bus or tractor trailer, I hate you)

* Vehicles with very bright headlights (do you need four piercing blue-tinged lights?)

* Groups of people blocking the entire aisle/hall/what-have-you

* A single person taking up the entire width of an aisle in a shop by diagonalling the shopping cart so no one can get through, or parking their shopping cart directly next to another cart so no one can get through (similar to above)

* In situations where there are crowds of people walking, people that go against the "flow of traffic". I believe that, if the country you live in drives on the right side of the road, you move to the right side of the aisle, hall, sidewalk, stairwell, whatever (and left side if you drive on the left).

* Charities asking for donations outside stores

* Panhandling (especially in front of stores or even worse, at ATMs) (similar to above)

* Door-to-door salespeople/evangelists/etc (similar to above)

* Stupidity

* Temperatures above 75F/24C

The last one is not under the inconsiderate umbrella. I just hate it. ;)

1. Everything.

2. Everyone.

3. Not gunpowder, black powder, or similar explosives.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1. Everything.

2. Everyone.

You must hand yourself in to the authorities, as I'm sure you are in clear breach of some anti-terror law or the other...

Regards

It's not the hate, it's what you like that gets you in trouble with governments these days...

Regards

And? I'm already on several watch lists... (FBI, NSA, CIA, IRS, etc.) What does any of it mean besides the government is spying on law abiding citizens?

And? I'm already on several watch lists... (FBI, NSA, CIA, IRS, etc.) What does any of it mean besides the government is spying on law abiding citizens?

>Law abiding

>Pirates everything

I'm not suggesting anything, I just thought that was kind of funny.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Every pirating I do falls under protected law... Still law abiding...

Every pirating I do falls under protected law... Still law abiding...

1. Everything.

2. Everyone.

The things you type on the internet.. its no wonder your on watchlists. Maybe take up a hobby might not be such a bad idea, like bird house building. :D

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I don't have any "on watchlists"... Why are you telling me I have them?

My hobbies include pissing off the government that is trying to steal all of our money and make us slaves to big corporations, shooting guns, blowing things up, not paying a penny for things I don't have to, eating good food, and trying to show sheeple that they are just following the crowd instead of thinking for themselves.

Problem?