All of my hate

Sign in to follow this  

Whoever it is that's trying to DDoS me. (unsuccessfully I might add)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

-Abusive parents

-Sexists and mysoginists

-Brutal dictators

-Animal abusers

-VERY tight turtleneck sweaters

-People not giving me a chance to tell them the truth and prove that i can redeem myself

-Corrupt people in general(politicians,bosses,cops,etc.)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Reviving for one more addition since it's been a recurring thing in my life the past few weeks. It happens everywhere, including here, but it's my Battle.net friends that kinda triggered this. They're cool but god damn them sometimes.

-The One-Up mentality. The mindset that you have to one up everything people say because apparently it matters. When someone's talking about something they like, the last thing they want to hear is "Well this is better."

Don't do that. Like, seriously, don't. No one likes it and no one cares. If you want someone to try something, just say "This is similar to the thing but I personally like it more, you should give it a try" It's basically the same thing without the lack of credibility and has a much higher probability that they're actually going to listen.

Retired Forum Moderator

In no order:

1. MLP Fanatics (Sorry.)

2. Lists

3. Useless irony

4. Waking up minutes before my alarm goes off so that I don't actually have enough time to go back to sleep, but it's still too early for me to actually get up and do stuff.

5. The fact that we went to the moon in 1969, but yet my games will still lag on occasion.

If you're feeling gracious, check out my band on SoundCloud. ----> http://www.Soundcloud.com/Luke-and-the-somethings