Vent

Welcome to vent! The thread where you should post how you feel. If you had a recent ragequit, rant, or spas attack, this is the place to poast your toasty rampage of emoshuns! Now, this is a thread intended to last long, it won't work over the course of five minutes, but if it dies, I'm coolio with that. Just, if you need to have an epic fury frenzy, post it here, and let us read about it and consult. Please, no spam. We don't like spam. We like grappling hooks!

vent-cover-blocker-on-ceiling-vent-cover.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Really? I love venting, nothing's better than letting off a little steam....

Anybody feels like flaming me, I can just vent how much of a troll they are, then walk away. Venting threads do require a mature forum-base to keep them level though, too bad Incredibots died off, they had finally gotten an almost completely perfect venting thread, but it's just too small now as well.

That's o.k, but it's not the only thing to vent about. Sometimes I gripe about the way a lot of the world is, or about things that I can't really change.

EDIT- and as another thing, it's really funny how we're the only two people posting right now, two people with different views on certain things, and awesome one-line signatures that have a neat meaning.

When i wanna let off some steam, i go play violent games

Writing on a forum just doesn't do it for me, sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When i wanna let off some steam, i go play violent games

Writing on a forum just doesn't do it for me, sorry.

I put on some Rammstein and play Quake. Works brilliantly.

Don't really like rammstein(then again i really don't like any german music ). Disturbed does it for me

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just made 2 posts and neither showed up, so, I don't understand the obsession with rock/metal, but I like to listen to Modestep and B.o.B

I just made 2 posts and neither showed up, so, I don't understand the obsession with rock/metal, but I like to listen to Modestep and B.o.B

I don't have an obsession for rock/metal. I just like to listen to it sometimes. And it fits perfectly when you are feeling like punching someone in the face.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't have an obsession for rock/metal. I just like to listen to it sometimes. And it fits perfectly when you are feeling like punching someone in the face.

Well that's why I have venting threads, or walls. I just don't like music that much.

Well that's why I have venting threads, or walls. I just don't like music that much.

Cool, then go for it: Vent all you want ^^

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AH CRAP! I just spilled a bowl of hot noodles into my lap! Damnit! That burned like hell!

I bet you did it just so you could rant about it.

To be honest, I did not. It was a random accident, but it did bring this thread back to mind.

I gotta go to bed, but i don't want to go to bed. Being responsible SUCKS!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯