Vent

Yeah, Halal is where you kill the animal in a specific ritual. I think with chicken, they decapitate, but leave the spinal cord intact. It also has to be killed upon a prayer to Allah. If not, then it's not Halal, and can't be eaten.

Also, lol, 'Islams'. That's like calling Jews, 'Judaisms' :P

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

>W< I'm sorry. I wasn't really taught religion at all unless it's Christian. Growing up in a Christian environment and all. XD I'm sorry.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nah, that's fair enough. :) It kinda reminded me of the video where a reporter interviewed a guy at an EDL (English Defense League) march. He mentioned "Muslamic Ray Guns". But you're way smarter than him. Way, way smarter :P

But while we're on the topic of Islam, I'm becoming more and more despairing about the damage groups like IS, Al Shabaab, and Boko Haram are causing to the Islam faith, and to the Middle-Eastern ethnic demographic. And when I hear about teenagers travelling to places like Syria to join these groups, it's thoroughly depressing.

I know there's a thread or two for this in the Serious Topic board, but I guess I'm also venting my frustration at how these extremist and oppressive groups are being able to grow and radicalise ordinary, rational people with irrational and narrow-minded ideologies.

X3 These must be seriously wacked up teenagers.

To kill a man, puts a really heavy weight on your soul that you cannot lift.

Whilst I get really pissed off sometimes, no way would I kill someone. Just because there's death in the Bible, doesn't mean we're supposed to follow that. X3 Stop reading things and taking them word for word, you dumbies. We live in a world that has the knowledge to be peaceful, but we have governing bodies that are selfish and refuse to communicate and help each other. And thus, we are stuck in this world, bullied and torn by everyone else, because of what the governing body has told us what is right and wrong. Unfortunately, I'm kind of the person that goes; "If it's not happening here, I can't do anything." I would love to help. But I don't have the money, patience or location to do it. War is horrible. Why can't people just sit down and play Chess to vent their issues instead of killing hundreds and thousands of innocent people.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Fudge me. It feels like my ovaries are being pulled out through my intestines and into my stomach. Guys, I'm sorry. But yes, a kick to the crotch hurts. But you don't get kicked REPEATEDLY, for a whole week. I don't know why women compare it to giving birth. X3 You only give birth 5 times in your life. Period cramps is the real issue here. It hurts to do nothing. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to suffer. GRAGH.

-------

The menstrual cycle is one of the least understood things by the male gender. We simply don't have a point of reference to know what it must be like. All we have are awkward boners and a constant urge put our genitals in various openings.

I have very limited knowledge of human biology, but I'm fairly sure our hormones are never in as much a state of flux as a woman's. I'm also pretty certain that distinction is a key factor in the social divide of male and female.

----

This keeps happening to me:

20110824.gif

This keeps happening to me:

20110824.gif

Oh yeah, that can be annoying, especially when I'm in a middle of a good moment. It kinda reminds me of those off-the-cuff comments Ross made on the 1st three Game Dungeon episodes. They'd just pop in unexpectedly (ex. I have a ship that's a carrot)

Welp, now what?

and a constant urge put our genitals in various openings.

2015-04-06-Come-Hell-or-High-Water.png?resize=1005%2C343

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Had a long chat with that girl I'm in love with. Long and short, she never felt the same way. Which makes me feel kinda bummed, but at the same time, knowing that is a good trigger for some well-needed closure. I'm all set for moving on, middle fingers high in the air.

corey_taylor_slipknot_finger.jpg

D: I'm sorry Binky. Everyone, give Binky a hug. Knowing somebody doesn't love you back is the hardest thing. All you can do is mutter and go; "B-But... I like you... You're pretty." And they just don't see you the same way at all. The right girl WILL come along some day. It will be totally unexpected. My friend recently got a boyfriend after years of; "I'll never find love..."

Head up high, Binky!

-------

We're sorry to hear about that, Binky. This is exactly what I'm afraid of when it comes to me and my crush, I think i'm gonna have a very hard time moving on when that happens, otherwise, I'd just sigh and say "c'est la vie".

Anyway, cheer up, Binky. You know what they say: "Always look on the bright side of life". You're a nice guy, there will be a girl who will truly like you. She's coming, you'll just have to wait.

Welp, now what?

It's the hope that tortures you. Once she said "no" in no uncertain terms - the hope will be gone and the torture with it. That, of course, if she does say "no".

What you really don't want to happen, though, is to meet her 10 years from now at some reunion party and hear "oh, AP, if only you asked me then..."

Everyone, give Binky a hug.

Not sure if me hugging him will help all that much :D

I'd suggest the next best thing - Binky, next time you're in London - let me buy you a pint!

Regards

If not, then it's not Halal, and can't be eaten.

There is actually an exception, if it's killed & prepared by a Christian or a Jew. (and not pork, of course)

I'm not one to hug a guy, so Blinky, hard pat on the back... You'll find one eventually if you're meant to. Whether you do or not, you'll be a significant influence in people's lives.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You guys :3 I'm always up for hugs, regardless of gender, race, species, molecular composition...(you ever tried hugging pillows? Very comfy)

No, I do not mean *those* kinds of pillows. Those are terrifying

Since Jeb's offering a hug, Vapy's offering you a pint, and a pat in the back from BTG, I figured we could do some jamming if ever I can go to Glasgow someday.

Welp, now what?

You guys :3 I'm always up for hugs, regardless of gender, race, species, molecular composition...(you ever tried hugging pillows? Very comfy)

No, I do not mean *those* kinds of pillows. Those are terrifying

img_JBA5Nl.jpg

I completely feel for ya dude.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I don't understand how some of you people can stay up for so long, and still be able to function in the morning.

It feels like my eyes are dripping out of their sockets.

I also miss people. It's VERY lonely at 3am. I miss my boyfriend, and where the hell is Vappy dammit?

*whines* 3am hurts.

-------