Vent

I don't understand how some of you people can stay up for so long, and still be able to function in the morning.

It feels like my eyes are dripping out of their sockets.

I also miss people. It's VERY lonely at 3am. I miss my boyfriend, and where the hell is Vappy dammit?

*whines* 3am hurts.

It's all about genetics... I personally get the most restful sleep between 6am and 2pm. Naturally nocturnal. And insane, but that doesn't really matter much.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Some of my friends are able to stay up crazy hours like you too. XP

I finally went to sleep but I started getting dreams that just... disappoint me knowing they're not real. :I

Fudgit. I think I slept for... 2 hours. Good e-freaking-nough.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

F*ck everything.

Just f*ck it all to hell. Why me.

I just want somebody to talk to.

Everything hurts so much. >_<

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Some of my friends are able to stay up crazy hours like you too. XP

I finally went to sleep but I started getting dreams that just... disappoint me knowing they're not real. :I

Fudgit. I think I slept for... 2 hours. Good e-freaking-nough.

There was this one time where i slept for 1 hour.Then when i woke up,i didn't feel sleepy at all until the next day.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

F*ck everything.

Just f*ck it all to hell. Why me.

I just want somebody to talk to.

Everything hurts so much. >_<

What happened? :shock:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Have you ever felt REALLY intense heartbreak? Like, a searing burning pain in your heart that just WON'T stop? Yeah. Had that keeping me up for a full day. Everything is fine now though. Issue's sorted. X3

-------

It is pretty awful. You love but HATE at the same time. You want them back but want them to leave at the same time. X3 That's just my experience though. We've got it sorted. No more heartbreak. Although, I don't think I ever want to experience that again. It's worse than an actual physical injury.

-------

Yep, and yep. I'm still clambering out of the pit of shit and drama that started in October last year. It'll be nice and gone once my degree's done, but I'm wondering whether I'll have to leave Newcastle to really put it all behind me...

...I guess one solution would be to find another girl to be with down here and build more positive associations with the place, but that's not a reason to get a girlfriend.

Maybe it's been Winter blues. Everything sort of sucks for me during the Autumn/Winter months.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

At least with long distance relationships, it's relatively easier to just 'forget' someone. X3 You just have to delete everything you know of them. So easy. But that's also really sad at the same time. In 5 minutes, a person can just... erase your existence from their life. :I Scary. Fortunately, I have no forgetting to be done. I'm sorry you went through the heartbreak. :( I don't have the guts to simply 'forget'. I can try. But I WILL fail. X3

-------

It's not really about forgetting, it's about accepting that you can't get back what you've lost. (which is far harder if you don't have someone else to help)

Hey! I've found out how to cope with my loss! :D

It's an amazing idea and it aaall came naturally.

No drugs, no tea, no therapy. I just have my split personality to thank me for turning me INTO A HEARTLESS MONSTER.

HAHAHA!! I'm so fucking sadistic, this should be illegal.

But it feels... so... good. <3

I don't need help, don't you see how happy I am? I don't need a psychologist. You can't make me. ;3

Mwahahaha...

-------

This isn't really a real vent, but I found out my musicals essay essay is due on the 30th. Aww hell! 4500 words...Stay clam...

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Hey! I've found out how to cope with my loss! :D

It's an amazing idea and it aaall came naturally.

No drugs, no tea, no therapy. I just have my split personality to thank me for turning me INTO A HEARTLESS MONSTER.

HAHAHA!! I'm so fucking sadistic, this should be illegal.

But it feels... so... good. <3

I don't need help, don't you see how happy I am? I don't need a psychologist. You can't make me. ;3

Mwahahaha...

Welcome to the club! We have t-shirts, but they cost an arm and a leg...

But whose arm and whose leg? Does they have to be from the same person?

Hopefully not. I know whose arm and leg I'm going to sacrifice. ;3

Mwahaha... You better watch out, little Mrs.B*TCH.

I'm getting that t-shirt.

-------

The leg has to be from a chicken, and has to be fried as well. (no bloody stumps at my door!)

The arm can come from anywhere, just make sure it's frozen at 3°k or lower.

*writes down note* Work... Snatch a fried chicken leg. Gotcha.

The arm? I'll have to go to the UK for that one. It's where the most delicious arms are.

-------

I heard asian arms, though less meat, tend to be tasty as well...

In this house, "Can you help?" really means "Can you please do everything for me instead? Oh and I'm gonna get furious at you otherwise."

If you're gonna ask someone for help, actually help as well. I'm tired of getting called lazy by someone who goes and sits down in front of the TV after dumping any responsibilities they can get away with not doing on me.

Retired Forum Moderator