Vent

This is two-thousand-fucking-fifteen people. Get your act together.

Can I get that on a banner please?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Getting so mad.

I'm homophobic, I've established this, but in Australia at the moment there is a massive battle on gay rights and marriage. The majority of Australia is Christians/Religious people who believe marriage is a godly concept and that it would be wrong for gay people to get married. So... Why does the government support you straight people and not gay? I'm so mad at Christians and everyone who thinks gay people shouldn't get married. Let them fucking get married so gay people get the same rights and benefits as you people. I want to slap each and every one of you. Society went and altered marriage so that it's supported, given money to, praised. Christians were a-okay with that. They're selfish. Because as soon as gay people want the same awesome stuff you people get, you yell at them and tell them to convert. I'm not saying all Christians are like this, but I'm just so ashamed of society and people who hate gays having freedom. How would you feel? Say you're a person with brown hair. Everyone who has blonde hair is allowed to marry each other. It's been a tradition, and people who celebrate it get free stuff. So... why can't we brown haired people have too? Just cause we're different, doesn't mean we deserve any different. This is two-thousand-fucking-fifteen people. Get your act together. I swear.

Sooo mad.

it's funny because marriage isn't a strictly christian concept and it's been practiced by non-semitic cultures for centuries, christianity just has its own rules on how marriage should work. the whole "gay people shouldn't marry because the bible says so!" idea is literally people trying to shove a bible up the government's ass.

the name's riley

"Love everyone!" They say. "God gave us free-will!" They say.

Yet as soon as some couple want to love each other, apparently it's a god-damn sin. All you terrible Christians can go shove your head up the government's ass instead, how about that.

Even funnier how sometimes marriage is just abused anyway and people can just get divorces whenever they want. Defeats the purpose of a sacred promise. *rolls eyes* I know so many Christians who say; "I promise I'll be with you forever, to keep true to the purity of marriage" blah, blah, blah. Next month, DIVORCED. True story, a friend's idiotic mother who spent $10,000 and 6 months of planning on one wedding.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I honestly don't care for gay marriage, so long as the government on any level does not force churches of any kind to allow ceremonies for gay couples I'll be fine. Otherwise it would unconstitutional as it would infringe on how they're allowed to practice their religion.

So the MarkipliersingsBADLY channel is putting together a milestone video for when Mark hits 8 million subscribers, and the guy behind MSB has been bringing out short instruction videos to guide people along the project (as it relies primarily on fan contributions). Soon after he started the project, he ran into health issues (fatigue it appears to be) and has had to change the project schedules and stuff, while apologising at the same time. This guy recently commented:

CHVwZeNVEAAL-nx.png:large

This unempathetic, pretentious and self-centred bellend can fuck right off. Being all "Woe is me" and then bashing someone else who's having issues REALLY rubs me up the wrong way.

I honestly don't care for gay marriage, so long as the government on any level does not force churches of any kind to allow ceremonies for gay couples I'll be fine. Otherwise it would unconstitutional as it would infringe on how they're allowed to practice their religion.

Actually, that is exactly the reason they are pushing so hard for homosexual 'marriage'. It's not that they couldn't have exactly the same thing without the label, (they have had that ability for over a century in most states) it's just that they want to force churches to say that homosexual relations aren't a sin. (M+M or F+F sex regardless of anything else is considered sex out of marriage, and the homosexual affection and/or attraction isn't the sin, the sex is)

I'm sick and tired of the 'gay rights' assholes throwing around massive rallies and marches, and trying to force 'awareness' on everyone to say that not only is it 'right', but that it's better in every way than heterosexual relations. For a remarkably small minority, they are really getting on my nerves.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Actually, that is exactly the reason they are pushing so hard for homosexual 'marriage'. It's not that they couldn't have exactly the same thing without the label, (they have had that ability for over a century in most states) it's just that they want to force churches to say that homosexual relations aren't a sin. (M+M or F+F sex regardless of anything else is considered sex out of marriage, and the homosexual affection and/or attraction isn't the sin, the sex is)

I'm sick and tired of the 'gay rights' assholes throwing around massive rallies and marches, and trying to force 'awareness' on everyone to say that not only is it 'right', but that it's better in every way than heterosexual relations. For a remarkably small minority, they are really getting on my nerves.

The movement isn't really centered around forcing churches to marry gay couples, it's more along the lines of forcing the state to recognize it and give married gay couples the same benefits.

the name's riley

Pretty sure a majority of gays are still happy with civil union/partnerships. X3 As long as they get the benefits. That's cool. But I dunno know why some gays bother to go through lengths to try and be married by the actual church.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

These "gay rights assholes" exist because they need to. As someone apart of the LGBT community I can say with certainty that we are also sick and tired of having people shove their idea's of right and wrong(an entirely subjective point of view) down our throats when it's none of their business to begin with. Thankfully I haven't seen more than a handful of people actually believe there's a sexuality that's better than another but all of the one's I have met are generally shunned by the rest of the LGBT community.

I'm just really annoyed about all of this because I've never rubbed my sexuality in anyone's face, even going as far to only bring it up when the conversation warrants it(usually only telling people I know even then), and yet I'm still a "problem" to people because THEY can't learn to understand that it's my fucking life and they need to stop telling me how to live it, especially when my life isn't encroaching on anyone else's!

Pretty sure a majority of gays are still happy with civil union/partnerships. X3 As long as they get the benefits. That's cool. But I dunno know why some gays bother to go through lengths to try and be married by the actual church.

There are religious homosexuals and I'm sure they would like to have the proper ceremonies. Other's probably just like the idea in that it makes it feel official to them. All depends on the couple and their upbringing.

Retired Forum Moderator

Before I start with this, Rarity, do know, I don't hate you, I don't hate LGBT, and the church I (and my parents) go to, among others, don't hate LGBT. Also know that just because one discipline's their child, doesn't mean they hate them. It's a mean of trying to teach them wrong from right. Now I can begin.

First, the bible/Lord clearly states that being gay,trans, and gay marriage is a sin. Now the Lord also says "he without sin throw the first stone". We all sin, every single human being out there sins. Fun fact that not many people realize: When Jesus was on Earth, he was tempted to sin, many times, but never sinned. Jesus is the only one not to sin. You know what being a Christian really is about? It's about having a relationship with the Lord, with your father. Bad parents have no rules, have no structure. If their kids want to go out, smoke weed, have sex, get wasted, and not return home? Fine, let them. Good parents have rules, structure, and they follow through. Break a rule? Get punished, learn from it, not do it again. Or, y'know, not learn from it, not give a crap, and do it again, rebel. Each time you do, you break your parent's hearts. Relationships are a two-way street. If the kids constantly rebel against their parents, the love, the foundation, the structure, all of it, is going to fall apart. The parents will (hopefully) still love their children unconditionally, even if their kid(s) rebel constantly.

The hardest thing for any parent is to discipline their children. It's the child's choice to learn from their mistakes or not. If you chose to constantly go against your parent's word, you're hurting them. They want you back, they want the loving you to return. The Lord just wants what's best for his children, just like your parents. Another fun fact: The Lord has given us the gift of free will. We can chose to follow him or not. We can chose to ask for forgiveness and repent, or not. In the end, the choice is yours, and yours alone to make. Love your father, and return to him, or continue to rebel against him? Love or hate? Good or evil? Black or white?

tl;dr version: I don't hate you, I don't hate LGBT, Christians don't hate LGBT, the Lord, like parents, loves you, wants his children to love him, we all have free will, we all sin, except Jesus, even though he was tempted, and the Lord disciplines his children.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I know you mean well but I would very much like to not talk about this anymore.

Retired Forum Moderator

Rarity, you have my unwavering support.

I choose to abstain from talking about religion here, partly due to my agnosticism, and partly because there's very little point arguing - the religious among us will continue their faith, and the unreligious will stay unreligious. All we'll get is hostility and increased prejudices.

But yes, we need the LGBT movement for the same reasons as why we need the Feminist movement.

Back on to general venting: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo. Fuck the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo.

Again a topic which would fit better into the "Serious Discussion" thread.

OT: THE WORLD'S MOST ANNOYING BIRD IS RIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND IT WON'T SHUT UP

I CAN'T OPEN MY WINDOWS ANYMORE BECAUSE THAT NOISE JUST MAKES ME WANT TO STAB SHARP OBJECTS INTO MY EARS

IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR DAYS

PLS SEND HELP

But yes, we need the LGBT movement for the same reasons as why we need the Feminist movement.

To be incredibly obnoxious, hateful, hypocritical, idiotic, and overly zealous to the point of infringing the rights of others because they act on their feelings rather than logic?

Feminist are a fucking joke and the world would be better off without them. They make problems where there aren't any and act like we women are oppressed when we aren't. It also doesn't help that they want to bring the LGBT communities into the hate circle jerk with them, when really a lot of gays I've met hate feminist.

As with all groups everywhere, the worst speak the loudest, and the loudest become the face of the movement. There are feminists out there that look upon the aptly named "feminazi's" with embarrassment because actions that warrant that name ultimately work against the cause which would otherwise be noble. Same for the LGBT community, religion, politics, ,even bronies, and furries. Anything and everything with a large enough group of people will fall victim to this.

And thank you Binky. :)

Retired Forum Moderator

Those women should rather call themselves Equal Rights activists. If they're out there they really need to speak up louder than feminist because these women are honest scum. With things like "Kill all white men" and "Castrate all men" it really makes you wonder how they're even allowed to talk let alone be part of any "movement."

Wow, seriously? Is that your experience of Feminism? That's the Westboro Baptist Church of Feminism. I'm stopping myself from blowing a gasket from you calling Feminism a 'fucking joke'.

The definition of feminism, at least according to wikipedia, is "Feminism is a range of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist advocates or supports the rights and equality of women."

Which is noble. It technically is an equal rights activist group since it's about granting women the same rights as men. But somewhere along the line a bunch of vengeful people twisted the meaning to "make women more powerful then men. Flip the oppression." and you have the loud variety everybody loves to hate. Places like Tumblr are mostly to blame for that.

Feminist: a good cause about equality for men and women.

Feminazi: a skewed ideology that believes that striping all rights of men will solve everything. Think they're feminists.

As I like to say, "Revenge isn't justice."

Retired Forum Moderator

As with all groups everywhere, the worst speak the loudest, and the loudest become the face of the movement. There are feminists out there that look upon the aptly named "feminazi's" with embarrassment because actions that warrant that name ultimately work against the cause which would otherwise be noble. Same for the LGBT community, religion, politics, ,even bronies, and furries. Anything and everything with a large enough group of people will fall victim to this.
Can I have this on a banner too?
Feminist: a good cause about equality for men and women.

Feminazi: a skewed ideology that believes that striping all rights of men will solve everything. Think they're feminists.

And this.