Vent

I don't care what happens to my account. I quit.

Ninja, I've tried making peace with you, I've tried being nice, I've apologized for what was in the end a harmless joke and I've tried helping you improve as a person, and yet you go out of your way to attack me on a near daily basis. You are easily the most entitled, stubborn, and hypocritical person on this forum and I've never heard a positive word spoken about you in the year we've known each other. You suggest I'm entitled for *one* instance of me saying I feel ignored and yet you'll complain about something as harmless as someone blowing bubbles around you, yes, you actually did that at one point. You are stubborn as all fuck and won't just accept that you're objectively wrong when cornered in an argument, and you're extremely guilty of using cop-out tactics like the prideful cunt you are. You act like me commenting on your hypocrisy and inconsistency is some sort of joke, but if it wasn't true I wouldn't feel the need to constantly point it out. You're childish as all fuck and threw an actual tantrum when you we're told to take a topic to it's appropirate thread, you're an insufferable cunt and I can only hope that one of these days your dumb ass finally gets banned.

Zaraki, I had nothing to gain from being your friend. I wanted to help and gave you genuine advice when you were going through hard times, I wanted to help but now I'm thoroughly convinced you're just trying to manipulate people to get them to pity you. You treated me like shit and removed me for trying to help, you're a terrible friend and need to stop desperately begging for pity because on the off chance that you're genuinely going through hard times, it's going to get you nowhere and nobody wants to be friends with somebody who doesn't listen

To everyone else, helio, rarity, selfsurprise, jeb, tron, sorry for acting like a fucking child here but I've lost my patience and these two are ruining this place for me. I love you guys, especially you helio, but I'm done here and I have no intention to come back unless by some miracle ninja and zaraki stop being shitters.

I'm gone, peace

the name's riley

Do you want to keep in touch via PMs? You're a fun person to hang around with and I think we have quite a bit in common.

I've been sort of taking a leave from these forums as well. I've found a place that's much better suited for my essays on video games than here. It's not that I don't love you guys but the joy I've experienced while being there is almost indescribable. I don't think I've ever been this happy before and I don't feel the need to be this bitter jaded curmudgeon anymore. I still have friends here that I want to keep in contact with like SelfSurprise, BTGBullseye, Jeb_CC and you (if you'd like).

I'm also hoping to get more involved in terms of working with Accursed Farms like the Game Dungeon Spinoff Ross has been talking about and possibly Dead Game News. But I think I'm done as far as being active on these forums. I might post from time to time. But I got as much joy out of them as I'm going to get and I want to move onto more things.

Cheers everyone, it's been a blast.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Sorry you feel this way but hey, if you want to keep in touch, you do have my Discord. :) And I'd prefer that whoever is negatively involved in that post would refrain from replying here and sort out your issues elsewhere.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My Skype/Discord/Steam are all out there but I'll put them here too if anybody wants to reach me

Steam: id/tytotenebricosa

Discord: Kitty#7217

And if either of you two want to sort out the beef I have with you, my steam and PM box are open.

the name's riley

For what it's worth Username, I'm genuinely sorry for being a sarcastic bellend to you on occasion. I'd rather you didn't leave us, but I can understand why. Sometimes this forum doesn't award the effort one makes to initiate conversation. Constant bickering isn't exactly my idea of a worthwhile endeavour and I certainly don't enjoy observing it.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

@Username Nah, I have no qualms with you. I may get into a lot of fights but I'm not one to hold grudges.

I don't really have any IDs as my Steam account was banned years ago. I have no interest in getting it back after all bullshit I had to go through in an attempt to get it back. I don't really use my email for actual email either. For now people are more than welcome to PM me on these forums as I'm not gone quite yet. :D

@Username, @Heliocentrical, gonna miss you two on this forum. Hope you Username will come back after things will calm down here

Also I'm sorry for occasionally being stupid and likely annoying you two as a result (Username especially)

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Geez well this is depressing. :/ Take care Helio; and Kitty, give me a little more time to stabilize my schedule and I'll be online to talk more. I've got some IRL stuff I need to unfuck and manage before my stress over it turns into full blown depression.

Retired Forum Moderator

Helio, you need to get yourself a Discord account. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

And if either of you two want to sort out the beef I have with you, my steam and PM box are open.

You throw me and Zaraki under the bus, publicly, and expect us to respond privately? Hypocrite. You claim what Zaraki's going through, what he's feeling is fake, and he's only doing it for attention, and yet expect people pity you over your minor misery (dead CPU fan)? Hypocrite. You getting after me for thinking you're seeking attention, and not liking it, and yet, you think Zaraki's seeking attention? Asshole and hypocrite. You claim you have a low tolerance towards hypocrites, yet, you are one too. We're human, we have flaws.

I don't care what happens to my account. I quit.

Ninja, I've tried making peace with you

No you didn't.
I've tried being nice, I've apologized for what was in the end a harmless joke
A) I've accepted the apology, B) Harmless or not, unfriending me over an opinion is a dick move.
and I've tried helping you improve as a person
your "help" isn't actual help at all' date=' and all it boils down to is "be more like me".
and yet you go out of your way to attack me on a near daily basis.
We have different views on almost everything, fighting is prone to happen.
You are easily the most entitled' date=' stubborn, and hypocritical person on this forum and I've never heard a positive word spoken about you in the year we've known each other.[/quote'] So I have flaws, so what? We all do. It's part of being human. For example, you're stubborn, hypocritical, ungrateful, blunt, and way too honest about the negatives, to name a few.
You suggest I'm entitled for *one* instance of me saying I feel ignored and yet you'll complain about something as harmless as someone blowing bubbles around you' date=' yes, you actually did that at one point.[/quote'] Honestly, I don't remember that, and if anything you're exaggerating the fuck out of that.
You are stubborn as all fuck and won't just accept that you're objectively wrong when cornered in an argument' date=' and you're extremely guilty of using cop-out tactics like the prideful cunt you are.[/quote'] I don't see myself as prideful. I just have different opinions, and I voice them. If that makes me prideful, then we're all prideful.
You act like me commenting on your hypocrisy and inconsistency is some sort of joke' date=' but if it wasn't true I wouldn't feel the need to constantly point it out.[/quote'] That's all on you.
You're childish as all fuck and threw an actual tantrum when you we're told to take a topic to it's appropirate thread
I figured that everyone had put that behind themselves' date=' and we all could talk about MLP, like anything else here, like civilized people. Not only that, but if I posted it in the MLP thread, odds are no one would have responded, because that thread was declared dead, and for the most part, I was the only one posting there. Thus, it was pointless to post my question there. It's clear to me, members here can't be civilized people when it comes to MLP.
you're an insufferable cunt and I can only hope that one of these days your dumb ass finally gets banned.

And you're an ungrateful asshole who, upon getting a second chance on being friends with me, thanks to Zaraki, you shit all over that.

Zaraki, I had nothing to gain from being your friend.

Friendship isn't about that. Also, This tells me you're only using people for your own gain.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay what the fuck did I just say? Fight it out in the PMs or something. Not on the public forum. I don't care who starts it, I end it. Anyone else deciding to add to the fuck-up parade is going to get their arse banned. >:I Stop bickering.

EDIT: Wow I sound harsh. XD Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so mean. Just, ya'll need to hush hush.

-------

I like it when you sound sexy. :P Which doesn't mean much seeing as you're sexy all the time but ah well!

I blame my harshness on that one dream I had last night where I was literally just punching the shit out of people after I chugged a tonic of; "Essence of darkness". Scariest part is, I knew exactly what that liquid would do, make me batshit insane. But I drunk it anyway. XD

-------

The thing is, the whole thing should have been private from the get-go. At any rate. Voting, and today in general is a bit tense, because this is the day we learn if mom or dad win full custody over USA, and I feel like I can't verbally state who's side I picked because I would be attacked.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Even some of my uni class members are so anxious on the voting it's kinda ridiculous.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I blame my harshness on that one dream I had last night where I was literally just punching the shit out of people after I chugged a tonic of; "Essence of darkness". Scariest part is, I knew exactly what that liquid would do, make me batshit insane. But I drunk it anyway. XD

It's pretty good right? Like the most sour blackberries you've ever eaten and then you get to beat the living shit out of someone. Awesome stuff, I order mine in cases of 20. :P

So to clarify I'll only be sort of gone as opposed to completely gone. I'll still be lurking from time to time. but I am spending a lot more time over at the other place so odds are I won't be on nearly as much. I have found my people. A bunch of catty pricks who write 7 paragraphs long essays about video games who obsess incessantly about them. It's perfect.

Helio is joining a cult confirmed. XD

-------

Helio is joining a cult confirmed. XD

A cult of other mes. :P

I only found this place a couple days ago and I'm like "Where has this place been my whole life?".

If anyone's interested I could link it but I'll warn you right now. Unless you want an army of Heliocentricals as opposed to just one I don't recommend it. An Army of Darkness one might say. *Badum Tish* :P

Edited by Guest (see edit history)