Vent

I'm proud of you Jeb, you've taken your first step into the dark side. Feels good doesn't it?

In this world there are only two kinds of people, people who use fear and the people who fear. I was in the latter for a long time. It was just in my nature to be a "good boy who does what he's told.". Then I realized I needed to start making people fear me in order to gain some form of a foothold or be destined for lifelong servitude. Then on a fateful day a disgruntled person yelled at me in a rather spiteful tone and then oh boy did I have a field day with him. Before I screamed straight back at him I felt a shift or more like a snap in my head. Then Not only did I let him feel the full brunt of me shrieking back at him I made sure it stung, like a branding iron to his ass cheek. Before I knew it he was on the floor trembling as I starred at him in the dead center in his pupils. eventually he started he started crying and to this day I still relish the moment when I had broken a man whom had broken me countless times before.

My writing's getting pretty good don't ya think? I should start writing novels. I think I'd be pretty good at it. :P

XD It feels GREAT. I feel no regret, no guilt. >:D

The writing's good. :P Although mentioning the 'snap in your head', ehhh, a liiiittle cliche, but hell, that's how it felt for me. XD Like taking the curtains off something dark and sinister, that nobody knew was even there because they were all too busy walking around it, never to wonder what's behind those sheets. You could wander in my mind and see it's all dark, somber, and calm, think to themselves; "I wonder where she keeps the anger?". But now with those curtains off, it's like a fucking monster let loose in a crowded theatre and I LOVE IT. And after all those years, it's hungry as fuck! Now no-body would DARE to say something belittling towards me, not with the big scary demon roaming around. >:P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

XD It feels GREAT. I feel no regret, no guilt. >:D

Don't let anyone push you around. Fuck 'em up. I'm very happy for you!

Also reminded me in one of my favorite movies of all time:

Nw9LCo0JwCQ

I am proud of you too, Jeb! But I wouldn't call it the dark side :D

There is nothing dark in standing up for yourself. I'd say - to NOT do this is to feed the dark side.

He proved himself a cowardly weasel, trying to blame you for his own shortcomings, laying a claim over you as if you were his possession, showing no respect even when he fucked up so badly that even he could not fail to notice it.

He got what he deserved. Well done, my dear.

Regards

I'm proud of you Jeb, you've taken your first step into the dark side. Feels good doesn't it?

In this world there are only two kinds of people, people who use fear and the people who fear. I was in the latter for a long time. It was just in my nature to be a "good boy who does what he's told.". Then I realized I needed to start making people fear me in order to gain some form of a foothold or be destined for lifelong servitude. Then on a fateful day a disgruntled person yelled at me in a rather spiteful tone and then oh boy did I have a field day with him. Before I screamed straight back at him I felt a shift or more like a snap in my head. Then Not only did I let him feel the full brunt of me shrieking back at him I made sure it stung, like a branding iron to his ass cheek. Before I knew it he was on the floor trembling as I starred at him in the dead center in his pupils. eventually he started he started crying and to this day I still relish the moment when I had broken a man whom had broken me countless times before.

My writing's getting pretty good don't ya think? I should start writing novels. I think I'd be pretty good at it. :P

Go ahead, I'd read it.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I am proud of you too, Jeb! But I wouldn't call it the dark side :D

There is nothing dark in standing up for yourself. I'd say - to NOT do this is to feed the dark side.

I still wouldn't exactly call it good either. But honestly who cares when kicking the absolute shit out of someone who's wronged you feels so damn satisfying? Retaliation is one of my favorite pastimes. Chaotic Neutral for the win. :twisted:

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Don't let anyone push you around. Fuck 'em up. I'm very happy for you!

Also reminded me in one of my favorite movies of all time:

Nw9LCo0JwCQ

XD Thanks dude. And nice clip.

He got what he deserved. Well done, my dear.

Regards

Thank you. :)

But yeah... I guess he gave up waiting for me to say sorry and he messaged me; "I forgive you btw".

I told him to take it back cause I don't want it. XD Get your filthy forgiveness out of my face.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I'm starting to think the internet doesn't want me to (re)install any games anymore. This is like the 10th time, I've lost connection trying to reinstall The Stanley Parable. Not the first time this sort of thing has happened to me before too.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I've grown so tired of people concerned more with who someone is than what they've said that on my death, my tombstone will read:

"The man who said, 'you are your only obstacle, feminists'.

"2001—20X6"

And nothing else.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

I have nothing against furries, but this story on Not Always Right just - I'm sorry. I'm sorry to all that have to deal with situations like this. Like all fandoms, not all furries are like this but people like him just doesn't help the cause.

Story in question:

(I am working by myself at the box office out in front of the theater when an individual walks in wearing a full wolf costume, head and all.)

Wolf-Man: “Yes, one adult to ‘Zootopia,’ please.”

(However, posted very clearly next to me is a sign saying that we cannot sell tickets to those wearing anything obstructing an individual’s face or any sort of prop weaponry.)

Me: “I’m very sorry, but unfortunately I cannot sell your ticket while you have that mask with you. It is a company policy for the safety of all of our guests.”

(The individual doesn’t take very kindly and, still wearing the wolf head, tells me very sternly:)

Wolf-Man: “This is my head. I am Greypaw the Wolf, and while I am in my fursona, that is who I am, so I would like to buy my ticket, please.”

Me: *gesturing to the sign next to me* “Unfortunately, I can’t let you purchase tickets until you remove the head. I have to ask you to return it to your car before we can complete the transaction.”

Wolf-Man: *still wearing the head and leaning over the counter* “I can smell that you are afraid of me. Just because I am an animal does not mean you need to be afraid. I’m just like you.”

Me: *pretty frustrated* “Sir, I don’t want to ask you to leave, but if you do not remove your mask, I will be forced to. It is a company policy and I have to uphold it.”

(This enrages him, causing him to lean over and growl at me, getting down on his hands and knees for some reason.)

Wolf-Man: “I am not a ‘sir’; I am a wolf and I expect to be addressed as such. I want to see this movie and all you are doing is preventing me because you obviously don’t like that I am not a human like you.”

Me: “Sir, I will gladly sell you the ticket. I’ll even store your mask in box office with me so you can be sure it’s safe. All I need you to do is take it off.”

Wolf-Man: *growled again, this time howling as well* “I am NOT a ‘sir.’ I am a WOLF!”

Me: “Well, I do have to apologize then, but not only do we have a no mask policy, but we do have a no pet policy, so I am going to have to ask you to leave.”

(He finally got the hint and stormed out, mumbling to himself the whole way to the door. Luckily there were no more customers in line as it was a slow day, but I never did see Greypaw again.)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I have nothing against furries, but this story on Not Always Right just - I'm sorry. I'm sorry to all that have to deal with situations like this. Like all fandoms, not all furries are like this but people like him just doesn't help the cause.

Story in question:

(I am working by myself at the box office out in front of the theater when an individual walks in wearing a full wolf costume, head and all.)

(However, posted very clearly next to me is a sign saying that we cannot sell tickets to those wearing anything obstructing an individual’s face or any sort of prop weaponry.)

Me: “I’m very sorry, but unfortunately I cannot sell your ticket while you have that mask with you. It is a company policy for the safety of all of our guests.”

(The individual doesn’t take very kindly and, still wearing the wolf head, tells me very sternly:)

Wolf-Man: “This is my head. I am Greypaw the Wolf, and while I am in my fursona, that is who I am, so I would like to buy my ticket, please.”

Me: *gesturing to the sign next to me* “Unfortunately, I can’t let you purchase tickets until you remove the head. I have to ask you to return it to your car before we can complete the transaction.”

Wolf-Man: *still wearing the head and leaning over the counter* “I can smell that you are afraid of me. Just because I am an animal does not mean you need to be afraid. I’m just like you.”

Me: *pretty frustrated* “Sir, I don’t want to ask you to leave, but if you do not remove your mask, I will be forced to. It is a company policy and I have to uphold it.”

(This enrages him, causing him to lean over and growl at me, getting down on his hands and knees for some reason.)

Wolf-Man: “I am not a ‘sir’; I am a wolf and I expect to be addressed as such. I want to see this movie and all you are doing is preventing me because you obviously don’t like that I am not a human like you.”

Me: “Sir, I will gladly sell you the ticket. I’ll even store your mask in box office with me so you can be sure it’s safe. All I need you to do is take it off.”

Wolf-Man: *growled again, this time howling as well* “I am NOT a ‘sir.’ I am a WOLF!”

Me: “Well, I do have to apologize then, but not only do we have a no mask policy, but we do have a no pet policy, so I am going to have to ask you to leave.”

(He finally got the hint and stormed out, mumbling to himself the whole way to the door. Luckily there were no more customers in line as it was a slow day, but I never did see Greypaw again.)

NNNNGH

I'm sorry, but I just can't be sympathetic to furries when they let this happen.

Story in question:

Geez, if this is a real situation, kudos to the cashier for being so civil about it.

-------

I'm sick of being trodden on and used, all my life I've befriended people who threw shit at me and I was always too selfless to do anything about it.

My friends throw shit at me a lot too. For no God damned reason. Wait, not for no reason, it's because I'm too weak (physically and mentally) to do a fucking thing about it. When I graduate, I've promised myself that I will not make another "friend" for the rest of my miserable fucking life.

My friends throw shit at me a lot too. For no God damned reason. Wait, not for no reason, it's because I'm too weak (physically and mentally) to do a fucking thing about it. When I graduate, I've promised myself that I will not make another "friend" for the rest of my miserable fucking life.

I wouldn't advise that. You might just be looking for friends in the wrong places. A forum I went to recently, about 80% of the community was uncaring insult-throwing pieces of snot. But I found a few people that were actually decent. If I didn't keep dealing with that 80% bullshit, I wouldn't have found the few people that I have as friends today.

-------

I get TV animation is in a bad spot right now but can someone please explain to me how Infinity Train is the answer to that problem? Judging by the pilot it's just riding the coattails of shows like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, there's nothing original in that show, the characters are flat and boring, the humor is either forced or simply not there, and the animation and art style isn't even good for FLASH standards. It literally looks like a school project.

The only thing original about it as far as I can tell is the premise, which isn't exactly all that interesting to begin with. I feel like they TRIED to make it interesting in the laziest possible way, by not tying up ANY loose ends.

I don't know if there's anything better that could populate the airspace, but I hope CN at least waits it out for better, more original concepts before tossing this on the air.

the name's riley

I get TV animation is in a bad spot right now but can someone please explain to me how Infinity Train is the answer to that problem? Judging by the pilot it's just riding the coattails of shows like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, there's nothing original in that show, the characters are flat and boring, the humor is either forced or simply not there, and the animation and art style isn't even good for FLASH standards. It literally looks like a school project.

The only thing original about it as far as I can tell is the premise, which isn't exactly all that interesting to begin with. I feel like they TRIED to make it interesting in the laziest possible way, by not tying up ANY loose ends.

I don't know if there's anything better that could populate the airspace, but I hope CN at least waits it out for better, more original concepts before tossing this on the air.

I say give it some time. I mean, it only started on 11th

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I say give it some time. I mean, it only started on 11th

I'm amazed it was already put on air, I figured I'd at least have known by now given how much time I spend on tumblr

They eat stuff like this up over there

My point still stands, it's only marginally better than shit like TTG because it doesn't appeal to the lowest common denominator

the name's riley

Story in question:

“I can smell that you are afraid of me. Just because I am an animal does not mean you need to be afraid. I’m just like you.”

icon_lol.gif That's the most incredible thing I've read all week. Sorry mate, I'm not mocking you or our customer related misfortunes. I don't understand how you were able to prevent yourself from laughing right in the guys face. I'm not sure I could of restrained myself from making "no dogs allowed in the theatre" gaffs or asking him if his blind owner was around to vouch for him.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Just a mini vent this is, I suppose. Was going to cross the street on my bike, looked both ways, no cars. Went to cross, car comes out of nowhere, I suspect drove out from a car park on the side of the road. Have to break suddenly to not get hit and the car has to swerve to the middle of the road, people in the car are giving me like fucking death glares and swearing at me as they drive past. And they looked exactly like the kind of people you'd find in a dark alley smoking weed. lol Seriously though, give way to pedestrians, were they not looking at all or something? Because I looked, and there was no-one coming, which means if they pulled out from some sort of driveway or parking space, it's their duty to go fucking slow and watch out, not expect that around the corner there's no-one there.

-------

Just a mini vent this is, I suppose. Was going to cross the street on my bike, looked both ways, no cars. Went to cross, car comes out of nowhere, I suspect drove out from a car park on the side of the road. Have to break suddenly to not get hit and the car has to swerve to the middle of the road, people in the car are giving me like fucking death glares and swearing at me as they drive past. And they looked exactly like the kind of people you'd find in a dark alley smoking weed. lol Seriously though, give way to pedestrians, were they not looking at all or something? Because I looked, and there was no-one coming, which means if they pulled out from some sort of driveway or parking space, it's their duty to go fucking slow and watch out, not expect that around the corner there's no-one there.

Their goddamn fault. A bunch of idiots who themselves didn't even bother to see whether there is someone who needs to cross. Or they saw, but didn't care

I sometimes wish those kind of people went extinct

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------