Vent

I'm really starting to lose my patience with my PS3. One of my favorite games, Medievil, is stuck in there and it won't eject the disk out. :evil: You can probably tell from my avatar and sig that I'm a big fan of Medievil, I grew up playing it and it will always be in my memory, but it's very depressing when you realize you might never be able to play one of your favorite games again. :(

I found this recommendation here.

Force disk eject

Press and hold down the Eject button on the front of the PS3 for about 10 seconds to force the system’s drive to eject.

Useful for example if you try to launch a PS2 game and it freezes. You should be able to force eject the disc and then force shutdown the system.

IT WORKS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIEND! :D

+REP

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

God, I was just looking through the comments section on Rebecca Black's video "Welcome To My New Channel" and I must say, I was just disgusted at what I saw. Death threats, insults, grammatically invalid gibberish, just POURING IN almost every 5-10 seconds. I wonder, do people actually think that saying this stuff is a good idea? Do any of them even think before they post this stuff? I mean god, she isn't THAT bad. What is wrong with these people?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

God, I was just looking through the comments section on Rebecca Black's video "Welcome To My New Channel" and I must say, I was just disgusted at what I saw. Death threats, insults, grammatically invalid gibberish, just POURING IN almost every 5-10 seconds. I wonder, do people actually think that saying this stuff is a good idea? Do any of them even think before they post this stuff? I mean god, she isn't THAT bad. What is wrong with these people?

I very well think before I comment on a Justin Bieber video.

This is the result: "Faggot."

Also known as "Username"

People like to belong to groups, they just come with more different flavors than they ever have.

You have discovered the flavor "Rebecca Black Haters".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I don't think just because you dislike an artist you have the automatic right to come with threats and insults. That's just incredibly immature really. I don't like Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber either but my solution is to just ignore them. I mean, if you really hate them, you wouldn't even acknowledge their very existence.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I don't think just because you dislike an artist you have the automatic right to come with threats and insults. That's just incredibly immature really. I don't like Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber either but my solution is to just ignore them. I mean, if you really hate them, you wouldn't even acknowledge their very existence.

But if everyone did that we'd have no ragers... Half of internet hilarity comes from laughing at ragers.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I hate hard difficulty

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I hate hard difficulty

I hate easy difficulties. I refuse to play HL2 on any difficulty but hard, but even on that, it's just not challenging enough.

Retired Forum Moderator

I hate hard difficulty

I hate easy difficulties. I refuse to play HL2 on any difficulty but hard, but even on that, it's just not challenging enough.

Get the CSS SCI-FI 2.1 mod, and set the difficulty to the hardest... Guaranteed to make it far harder. More enemies, some super strong enemies, enemies with riot shields, some invisible enemies in Nova Prospekt...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I hate hard difficulty

I play all games on normal. Then I play on the hardest if it's a good game.

I hate hard difficulty

I play all games on normal. Then I play on the hardest if it's a good game.

That's how I am. Although in terms of mass effect 2, I started game on hard. I just feel like I'm cheating when I play easy. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm so fucking tired of all the gamers and critics in particular who whines about Duke Nukem Forever. "UUUUH I HATE REGENERATING HEALTH, IT SUCKS!" "UUUUUH, HE CAN'T USE MORE THAN TWO WEAPONS! WHIIIIINE!" "UUUUH, THE GRAPHICS SUCK!" "IT'S MISOGYNISTIC AND INSULTING TO WOMEN!"

GOD FUCKING GROW UP ALREADY! THE GAME TOOK OVER 12 FUCKING YEARS TO DEVELOP, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT?! JUST FUCKING EITHER PLAY IT OR NOT AND SHUT THE HELL UP!

Or... like Duke would've said: "BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!"

Ok, I'm done.

I take it this thread was made to contain violence, yes?

Very well, then... I probably sound like an idiot when furious, but..

AAAGH!

VALVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TF2'S HIT DETECTION IS ABYSMAL! I GET MORE HEADSHOTS THAT REGISTER (the headshot-miss ratio is better) IN HALF LIFE: OPPOSING FORCE MULTIPLAYER AND I'VE ONLY PLAYED FOR 2.7 HOURS! AAAARGH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MODELS AND HITBOXES? DID YOU KNOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO COMPLETELY SEPARATE A SCOUT'S MODEL AND HIS HITBOX? ARGH! IT MAKES EASY TARGETS SEMI-IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL!

GWAAAAAAAAAAH!

2011-02-27-21-38-052048017410.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm tired of people criticizing MLP:FiM without watching it, not even the first 2-3 episodes, hiding behind 'only liking guns, women and cars'. At least watch a few episodes so you can criticize it for real reasons.

I'm tired of people criticizing MLP:FiM without watching it, not even the first 2-3 episodes, hiding behind 'only liking guns, women and cars'. At least watch a few episodes so you can criticize it for real reasons.

That's funny, I was actually going to watch the first episode to see why you love it so much.

But I didn't want to raise my score on that brony quiz.

Also known as "Username"

I have never criticized the show, I'm simply not interested in it. I was never a My Little Pony person and even if the show might be decent, I just have no interest in watching it, even if it's popular and a sort of meme thing.