Vent

I'm tired of people criticizing MLP:FiM without watching it, not even the first 2-3 episodes, hiding behind 'only liking guns, women and cars'. At least watch a few episodes so you can criticize it for real reasons.

And here, folks, we have an indoctrination technique.. just so I don't derail the thread...

BLARGH! TF2 HITBOXES!!! ARGH!! STILL ANGRY ABOUT HEADSHOTS NOT REGISTERING!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

And here, folks, we have an indoctrination technique..

And here folks, is a perfect example of avoiding the issue. :problem:

And here, folks, is a derailed thread...

ARGH! HITBOXES ARE STILL BAD. TODAY I SHOT A 100% IMMOBILE MEDIC RIGHT IN THE FACE AND NOTHING HAPPENED.

BLAAARGH

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Bad drivers who call me a bad driver for obeying the law. Drop to your knee's and blow me slowly, please.

Retired Forum Moderator

You know what I REALLY hate? People who pretend to know about something but do a really horrible job at hiding it. Especially the ones that get all heated up when you call them out on it and start throwing insults and nonsensical arguments at you.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I'll just censor this post so it's not a complete caps lock rage dump, and that way you can fill in the blanks for fun.

**** YOU STEAM AND YOUR ****** IRREVERSIBLE AUTOMATIC UPDATES! I PLAY AMAZING AT SCOUT, ON MY FAVORITE SERVER THAT RARELY SUPPORTS REPLAYS, I MAKE A REPLAY AND THE GAME ****** CRASHES MY COMPUTER WHEN THE SERVER CHANGES LEVELS. I WOULDN'T MIND IT SO MUCH IF SOME **** AUTOMATIC UPDATE DIDN'T BRAKE THE ONE REPLAY I ACTUALLY WANTED TO KEEP! **** **** STACK!

Okay I'm done.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Damn it steam, you let me the fuck into a tf2 match right now! I'm getting sick of getting 1 join per 500 attempts to be kicked due to slot reservation ONLY to go through the exact same god damned routine right after.

Retired Forum Moderator

I haven't played Team Fortress 2 in a year, what's going on with it?

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

May%2BI%2BTake%2BYour%2BHat%2BSir.jpeg

May%2BI%2BTake%2BYour%2BHat%2BSir.jpeg

That and

hax-lol-k-noob.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

I GOT A FILLING TODAY. THE NITROUS OXIDE MADE ME NERVOUS AND DIDN'T MAKE ME LAUGH. ORTHODONTIST FAIL.

NITROUS OXIDE, Y U NO MAKE ME LAUGH AND NOT FEEL NERVOUS AND BECOME LUCID SOMEHOW?

My damned throat hurts! I hate this damned virus! What are the damned doctors doing! Where's the cure for this damned sickness! Get of your damned asses and find it! Now! Or I'm going to get up and personally cough in each one of your damned faces! Damn it!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

9213513.jpg

GODDDDDDDAMNIT I AMSD AF(EIGSGDJRO evihgbthwjghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhw wuippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppwgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk

Fuck!

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I GOT A FILLING TODAY. THE NITROUS OXIDE MADE ME NERVOUS AND DIDN'T MAKE ME LAUGH. ORTHODONTIST FAIL.

NITROUS OXIDE, Y U NO MAKE ME LAUGH AND NOT FEEL NERVOUS AND BECOME LUCID SOMEHOW?

Damn stuff just makes me dizzy. I start gasping too since I feel like I can't breathe.

Novocaine is worse though... Pain from the injection, then it numbs everything but my teeth and gums. All my nerves are in the wrong places.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

tumblr_louwlqi3mz1qzx2w0.gif]

for the second time this year i made plans to go to a concert and because of most of my friends being to fucking unreliable to do the simplest arbitrary shit,like buying my fucking ticket! i couldnt go! seriously they bought them for themselves but forgot mine. WTH?