Vent

manual transmissions are overrated.

What?!! Blasphemy!!!

Having used both, I prefer manual transmissions, except during high stress situations (like pulling out onto the highway from a hill in heavy traffic, for instance). I'm not bragging or anything, but when a 1984 S-10 Chevy can accelerate as fast as a modern automatic, there's something to be said for a manual transmission.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I too prefer manuals... Out accelerating a new Corvette in an '85 F-350 (long-throw 4-speed manual transmission) with a partially destroyed rear fender really messes with people's egos.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

All this fuss because 50-some-odd old people don't want to give the People the same deal as their boss already gave to the corporations. Despite all the rhetoric that corporations WEREN'T supposed to get better deals than people.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/07/02/white-house-to-delay-obamacares-employer-mandate-until-2015-far-reaching-implications-for-the-private-health-insurance-market/

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I too prefer manuals... Out accelerating a new Corvette in an '85 F-350 (long-throw 4-speed manual transmission) with a partially destroyed rear fender really messes with people's egos.

^this

Manual transmissions are the shit! They give so much more control and the feeling is much sweeter.

"Life sucks sober!"

All this fuss because 50-some-odd old people don't want to give the People the same deal as their boss already gave to the corporations. Despite all the rhetoric that corporations WEREN'T supposed to get better deals than people.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/07/02/white-house-to-delay-obamacares-employer-mandate-until-2015-far-reaching-implications-for-the-private-health-insurance-market/

Obamacare is just another attempt to control our daily lives, and take more of our hard-earned money.

NO, YOUTUBE, I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY FULL NAME.

Please go away.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Please go away.

EXACTLY!

Fucking social media has fucked the internet up.

"Life sucks sober!"

Please go away.

EXACTLY!

+1

I've been trying my hardest to stay the hell away from Facebook, but I get the feeling that it'll swallow everyone up sooner or later. I hear crap about how people who interview you for jobs check your facebook page before making a decision, and either judge you based on what they find or, if you don't have one, automatically disqualify you. What kind of bullshit is that?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Please go away.

EXACTLY!

+1

I've been trying my hardest to stay the hell away from Facebook, but I get the feeling that it'll swallow everyone up sooner or later. I hear crap about how people who interview you for jobs check your facebook page before making a decision, and either judge you based on what they find or, if you don't have one, automatically disqualify you. What kind of bullshit is that?

Especially since Google+ is so much better than Facebook in every way.

Id say all the social medias are equally bad, because now every other site wants to have your name, adress, birth of date, etc.

"Life sucks sober!"

True, I don't like putting all my info out there for anyone to access... That's something I became averted to when I became friends with a few hackers. (after they showed me how easy it is to steal an identity simply by knowing someone's full name)

True, I don't like putting all my info out there for anyone to access... That's something I became averted to when I became friends with a few hackers. (after they showed me how easy it is to steal an identity simply by knowing someone's full name)

People trust too easy these days...

Getting more and more pissed about this fucking country

The other scandinavian countries that once looked up to us, now look down on us.

In 1 month we take in as many immigrants as Finland does in 1 year....

Something I never thought Id say: Norway is smarter than us.

The worst part is the fact that everyone is fucking brainwashed and blind that they just go on and say: "There is plenty of space!"

There is about 9 million people living in Sweden right now, guess whats gonna happen if we take in as many immigrants that we do now? (or even more if one certain party gets their way) the swedes will die out over time. Does anyone care?

No, no one cares.

White people think that they owe something to everyone else for some goddamn reason....

Mexico for the mexicans = YAY! How nice!

Africa for the africans = So wonderful!!

Afghanistan for the Afghans = Absolutely!

Israel for the jews = Definitely!

Sweden for the swedes = YOU FUCKING RACIST!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!?! WHY DO YOU HAAAATE IMMIGRAAAAANTS?!?!?!?!

And Im not saying that we should close the borders, thats an incredibly dumb move. But we HAVE to cut down on the amount of people we are taking in. We even have open immigration from Syria, why? I dont fucking know, because the dictators in the EU said so.

Our integration system SUCKS. They put all the immigrants in one place and then the riots start, people from those places start torching cars, throwing rocks at the emergency services.....

Fuck Sweden in its current state

Fuck politicians

Fuck EU

Fuck everyone and fuck everything

Fuck the goddamn SWAG #OBEY #YOLO people

Fuck feminists saying they have a hard time when someone says "Bitch" online when people in certain countries get hit by their husbands and arent even allowed to wear anything they want. You ungrateful piece of fucking shit.

Fuck this spineless, backstabbing, shit talking town. No one has a sense of respect or honor, yet everyone goes around shouting: "VIKING BLOOD LOL OMG SO HARDCORE GONNA BEATONE UP LOOK AT DIS ONLINE VIDEO OF A REMIXED WOMAN WITH NO HOME HEUEHUEHEUEGEJIEJGEI IM SO FUCKING STUPID I SHOULD THROW MYSELF OF A GODDAMN CLIFF!!!"

Fuck 420blazeit smoking weed is so cool people, I want to smash their face in with a golfclub.

Fuck the "what would you do if your friend was a nazi?" questions at school. I WOULD DO FUCKING NOTHING, WHY CANT PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKING OPINIONS IN A DEMOCRACY YOU HYPOCRITE FUCKS?!!

Fuck people who gets 1000 dollars a day from their parents, buy expensive clothes and then sit and look down on people wearing hoodies and trackpants and saying: "Oh my god, he is such a hobo" I. WILL. STRANGLE. THE. NEXT. PERSON. THAT. DOES. THIS.

Fuck the fact that you get 20 years for killing a fucking wolf than killing 20 pregnant nuns in this backwards ass country.

FUCK THE WORLD

AND ESPECIALLY

FUCK

PEWDIEPIE AND PSY

"Life sucks sober!"

Sweden for the swedes = YOU FUCKING RACIST!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!?! WHY DO YOU HAAAATE IMMIGRAAAAANTS?!?!?!?!

We HAVE to cut down on the amount of people we are taking in. We even have open immigration from Syria, why? I dont fucking know, because the dictators in the EU said so.

You have to have some racial equality, but at the same time, you can't just think that mass immigration is the solution either (which seems to be your criticism). If you DARE say the EU is a dictatorship, you can fucking live here and see how you like it.

Our integration system SUCKS. They put all the immigrants in one place and then the riots start, people from those places start torching cars, throwing rocks at the emergency services.....

Fuck Sweden in its current state

Fuck politicians

Fuck EU

Fuck feminists saying they have a hard time when someone says "Bitch" online when people in certain countries get hit by their husbands and arent even allowed to wear anything they want. You ungrateful piece of fucking shit.

The immigrants here wouldn't riot, as they get jobs and food and unemployment checks from the money taxpayers give the government. Next time you see a feminist making a big deal about being called a bitch, troll her to death.

Fuck 420blazeit smoking weed is so cool people, I want to smash their face in with a golfclub.

Fuck the "what would you do if your friend was a nazi?" questions at school. I WOULD DO FUCKING NOTHING, WHY CANT PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKING OPINIONS IN A DEMOCRACY YOU HYPOCRITE FUCKS?!!

Fuck people who gets 1000 dollars a day from their parents, buy expensive clothes and then sit and look down on people wearing hoodies and trackpants and saying: "Oh my god, he is such a hobo" I. WILL. STRANGLE. THE. NEXT. PERSON. THAT. DOES. THIS.

Again, it's a fuck ton worse in the US, if you can believe that (your country still has some politicians with sense in them; no political party here knows or cares about what's good for the people) along with people abusing the unemployment check and food stamp systems.

Please go away.

EXACTLY!

+1

That might explain why I never can get a job...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

We HAVE to cut down on the amount of people we are taking in. We even have open immigration from Syria, why? I dont fucking know, because the dictators in the EU said so.

You have to have some racial equality, but at the same time, you can't just think that mass immigration is the solution either (which seems to be your criticism). If you DARE say the EU is a dictatorship, you can fucking live here and see how you like it.

What EU says, is law. Even if there is a law in sweden which has been around since the dinosaurs that contradicts what the EU is saying.

And I know that alot of other countries have it worse, but that doesnt make my point invalid.

"Life sucks sober!"

Holy shit, #6 is the laziest piece of writing I've ever read on this site.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-overrated-media-outrages-2013/

He's supposed to be talking about a specific subject, then spends the rest of it just talking about the Cracked podcast. I'm not sure if it was intentional for a joke I simply didn't get or if he literally forgot what he was supposed to be talking about but Jesus it's bad. How the hell did this get published?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Holy shit, #6 is the laziest piece of writing I've ever read on this site.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-overrated-media-outrages-2013/

He's supposed to be talking about a specific subject, then spends the rest of it just talking about the Cracked podcast. I'm not sure if it was intentional for a joke I simply didn't get or if he literally forgot what he was supposed to be talking about but Jesus it's bad. How the hell did this get published?

Because its cracked.