Vent

@BTGbullseye: you can try to get all the negative rep you want, ask the mods for a "flame me" thread or wonder if anyone's willing to ship you to an active combat zone, but you don't fool me, my friend. You're one the good guys, like it or not. Oh, also, I give you credit for the 2 foot thick titanium-niobium alloy armour thing.

I spotted this a while ago. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

@BTGbullseye: you can try to get all the negative rep you want, ask the mods for a "flame me" thread or wonder if anyone's willing to ship you to an active combat zone, but you don't fool me, my friend. You're one the good guys, like it or not. Oh, also, I give you credit for the 2 foot thick titanium-niobium alloy armour thing.

Thanks, that made me laugh hysterically for a second. Or maybe that was just the P.D.Q. Bach that I was listening to...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

As for those who use "CRY SOME MOAR.", this is one of the most infuriating phrases that one could possibly conceive. It's not original, it's bland, and it's most certainly not funny. Besides, it's completely nonsensical. Do I look like I'm shedding tears or uttering inarticulate sounds, especially of lamentation or grief, or suffering? No. Therefore, I'm not crying, so PLEASE stop saying this!

Thank you kindly for this thread.

Um.. I use "Cry Some More" (always accompanied by a link to YouTube video of The Heavy shouting just that), but I never spell it MOAR and I only use it when the person in question is being an EXCEEDINGLY whiny bitch about something stupid.

And by 'stupid' I mean engaging in a 4-page multi-quoted argument about some obscure point of Star Trek continuity, or going on a tear because nobody wants to hear their favorite Paranoid Conspiracy theory, or being mad because I posted a pic of Zombie Pony in their MLP fap thread.

So I hope I don't qualify as a "constant" user.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

And by 'stupid' I mean engaging in a 4-page multi-quoted argument about some obscure point of Star Trek continuity

I'd still like to read something like that...

I use that term in warcraft when a spoiled child cries in Trade chat about how he was denied his Epic level Chest piece for his offset when someone needed it for his main set.

Retired Forum Moderator

I use that term in warcraft when a spoiled child cries in Trade chat about how he was denied his Epic level Chest piece for his offset when someone needed it for his main set.

Yes, but don't for someone that needs for main, but loses it to someone that already has it. (I had this happen to me twice)

I hope I don't qualify as a "constant" user.

I don't mind when people use it sometimes and when the recipient is excessively/unnecessarily whining, but when someone says it to just a simple complaint gets on my nerves.

Pretty sure I've seen a lot of adults do this, as well, sadly.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My ping time is really getting on my nerves. I get kicked from half the TF2 servers I try.

I won't kick you from mine...

My ping time is really getting on my nerves. I get kicked from half the TF2 servers I try.

I've actually been in it a few times. Looks good :thumbup:

A bit empty though :lol:, I ran into Alphabetagamma yesterday, but no one else.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I've actually been in it a few times. Looks good :thumbup:

A bit empty though :lol:, I ran into Alphabetagamma yesterday, but no one else.

Next time you're on, and I'm not offline, invite me... I'll invite anyone else I can.

Thumbs up if this.

Thumbs up if that.

Justin Bieber made 501 accounts to dislike this video.

mccain_furious.thumbnail.JPG

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

What video?

All of them...

Those comments are all everywhere.

Oh... I see. Didn't get it the first time. Yeah, those comments are annoying, just like those "First!" you see everywhere.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

ARGH! The good threads have no posts in them for about a day and then get so close to the bottom of the list.

I find those "You say X, I say Y" lists to be particularly annoying. Especially when they tell you to "thumbs up" the comment or copy paste it to other videos. Yeah no, I'm not doing that. More often than not, there's already a few comments on there that say the same thing and sometimes they are the top comment. Youtube's got enough spam.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I find any kind of trend comment on youtube annoying. if I see someone posting them, I just skip the reading and thumbs down it.

Retired Forum Moderator