Vent

Psychotic, if that's how the world works, then protests would never work. XP The right amount of repetition means everything. I'm happy with getting a butt load of the same thing, as long as it's not all negative. ._.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

In reality, if you need to learn something, the internet is very capable... If you need a diploma, usually a GED will work just as well, or you could get a homeschool diploma. (I did, it hasn't affected ANYTHING at all) There are plenty of very easy ways to get away, and still get everything you need. (the system does its best to hide how, but they're still there)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My dad's now being hypocritical. He kicks me off my game, in the middle of a timed PayDay2 Heist, saying I should go have a shower. I said; "After this." and he yells at me to get off. I feel terrible when I leave my friends in the middle of a game. I let them down so many times... The worst part about this is that when my dad is playing his Counter Strike game, there will be a fucking earthquake, and he won't even look away from his computer. I'm not kidding, he is so fucking absorbed in his computer all the time. I could say; "Dad." 5 times, and eventually, on the sixth time, he'll turn his head to look at me. He doesn't even answer me. I'm so fucking pissed. He's such a hypocrite. He can get away with anything cause apparently he's the 'boss' of the house. This is fucking communism.

On the bright side, my mother is actually a nice person and went to KFC just to get me a nice hot tub of potato and gravy for me since I'm having trouble eating solids cause of my tooth. God Bless you.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

...when my dad is playing his Counter Strike game... He doesn't even answer me.

Can you join his game and clobber him with an RPG? That should attract some attention... I think.

Regards

...when my dad is playing his Counter Strike game... He doesn't even answer me.

Can you join his game and clobber him with an RPG? That should attract some attention... I think.

Regards

Or join his game as a different person, and keep killing him 'til he stops playing. That may work, I think

Welp, now what?

I've never had more than 5 people care about me before. Makes me want to cry from happiness. Makes me want to squeal and just hug all of you. :D

-------

Dear whatever-part-of-the-brain-is-in-charge-of-memory-recall:

Thank you for subjecting me to the God-Emperor of all brain farts and rendering me speechless during a crucial technical discussion. That special blend of forgetting everything remotely pertinent and losing the ability to formulate a single thought for the next five minutes brought my efforts to plead a case to a dead stop, never to be regained again.

Thanks to your timely decision to revoke my access to any fact ever, I was unable to defend my work from the whims of a newcomer to the project, allowing him to drive a consensus with the Powers That Be that I need to start over. It was great being lectured in front of the client and upper management for my perceived cluelessness, when one sentence of explanation would have averted this entire fiasco. As the cherry on top of this shit-sundae, having to redo this assignment when I was already balls-deep in work puts me irretrievably behind schedule and thus adds "unproductive" to my growing infamy in the eyes of my boss.

If I didn't think I'd get lost on the way to the surgeon's or accidentally eat my appointment slip at your prompting, I'd gladly have you lobotomized for being a little ratfuck waste of tissue. I can only wait for the day when cybernetics free me from having to depend on such a pathetically faulty mechanism that, at the best of times, prioritizes Nirvana lyrics from 1995 over information I specifically entrusted to your care not five minutes prior. Get shit on, brain, the only way you could have failed me worse is by melting and oozing out my ears.

Worst regards, DTTT

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

More of a sadder vent than anything.

I've been on a Skype call with my boyfriend and his mate. They were doing stuff, I was doing stuff. Then I found out they were playing my favourite map on a game and I go; "Ooh! I want to play!" So I launch it up. And then my boyfriend's friend goes; "Uh. Can I not have him alone?"

I mean, he has a point. And I feel bad. But I'm also really sad because I want to play with both of them at some points too... *sniff* And now I'm just slightly crying, even though I have no need to be all upset, and I've got nothing to do. *sigh* Being a girl with weird as emotions is so hard. I feel emotions that I honestly can't explain. I'm jealous, but I want to make them both happy. So I'm trying to be nice and let them have their fun, but I'm also having me suffer. Ughh..

-------

You are not really feeling jealous, more - being excluded. Nothing weird about it.

To an extent, boys will be boys, and sometimes they will want to have a bit of lad's time of their own, without the girls present. That's normal too but they also have to consider your feelings.

You can't make everyone happy, especially at the expense of your own misery. You need to think about yourself too.

You should talk this over with your boyfriend. Try to understand what exactly makes you really unhappy - explain to him, work out some rules for the future. If he cares about you, he will be happy to do it.

Regards

I swear,if these ads keep popping up everywhere on my browser i'm gonna go in HERESY mode.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Your best option is ad-blocker

Ad Block Plus, Ghostery, HTTPS Everywhere, and Privacy Badger. Use all together for ad free browsing.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ad block plus also comes with the added feature of letting you block CSS tags across an entire website in cases of things like ads sneaking past the blocker, or those annoying "we see you're using adblock!" messages. I even use it to block Youtube comments as to protect my sanity. (I don't say that as a joke. The shit people say in those comments piss me off so much. I want as little temptation to read that crap as possible.

Retired Forum Moderator

Work was extremely busy today. X3 But this one customer. God. She infuriated me SO HARD. It's so difficult trying to keep calm. :P Working at a fast food restaurant means you are ALWAYS surrounded by managers. You HAVE to be on your best behavior. XP But anyway, I kept my cool. I was on hand out in the drive-thru, I basically just handed out drinks, putt serviettes in bags and would make sure all the food is there. I was handed 2 boxes to give to the woman in the car parked by the side of the building. I give them to her and she starts rummaging through it. I find it kinda rude that people do that but then again, I do that sometimes too. XD Just by habit. She looks at me and goes; "Uh. I asked for a breast piece, and a rib piece." She ordered two boxes and each one had a piece of chicken. Fair enough. We go off a monitor and sometimes the server doesn't put every single detail on it. So we take back the boxes and replace the chicken pieces with the ones she wants. We then give them back to her.

Now read carefully.

She opens ONE and growls, the box with the breast piece in: "I asked for a rib piece!"

"Yes. It's in the other box." (It really was. No lies. I saw my coworker put the pieces in.)

"No! I paid $30 for this!! Put a rib piece in instead"

So I do as she says, and she leaves the place with 2 rib pieces instead of what she wanted. I was so angry but also slightly entertained? Her ignorance just left her burnt. X3 Karma I'd say. XD Please don't be like her. Don't be an ignorant piece of snot. Accidents are okay. But she fully on went weird.

-------

There's always that one customer isn't it? I've seen customers rage like hell a handful of times. My favorite was this one time I was in a bank depositing some money, and this woman, who was holding up the line, wanted to deposit some money in her dollar account, but she was refused because of some requirement she didn't pass (i can't remember what it is exactly). She started ranting with the telling, saying "I have a dollar account!" "what kind of service do you have?" so on. Fortunately for us, she went off with her money, and the bank went back to its usual work.

If I ever see a couple pic in Facebook one more time, I'm quitting Facebook. Damn, the feeling of jealousy is at its peak lately.

Welp, now what?

I had another interesting customer. X3 She was like... 10 freaking years old or something. She came up to me and asked if the restaurant was certified as [insert forgotten weird title thing here]. I got my manager to go figure out what the little girl wanted. Apparently she was asking if the restaurant had their chicken killed the way the Islams would like them to be killed. ._. I mean, fair enough, your religion and all. But this was a 10 year old girl, European looking, at KFC for some chicken. I swear I was being pranked or something. It was just so weird. XD

(Perhaps she was just legitimately curious about the world and religion? X3 I used to be pretty damn curious when I was young)

No hate against her though. Was just a little odd.

-------

I guess it's fair enough for a kid her age to be curious about the restaurant's certification. Judging from the mention of Islam, I think she's referring to the Halal certification. I'm not sure

Welp, now what?

That's the one! Cheers.

I was thinking of it as; "Hawow" >W< Oops. Didn't clearly hear the 'l'.

-------