Vent

I'd reply angrily, but it'd be a derailed thread.

This thread doesn't deserve a derail.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I think math makes perfect sense... It's physics that is totally screwy. I can't know a particle's position and Momentum at the same time? WTF is that about? (of course, physics is derived from math, so...)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Basic math is easy. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are easy. When you start getting into algebra and calculus, and friggin' trigonometry, THAT's when you lose me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

That's a shame. Math is awesome. When you apply it to some unholy endeavors, like electromagnetism and antenna design, it's when it gets ugly.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I love Physics, Cosmology, Math, essentially all other sciences and PE.

Don't like English or art and my "teacher" made me hate History/Social Studies. Not really venting, so I'll do that too.

Why must people act so childish and immature in all the wrong ways!? They get upset over ridiculously small things and try to act serious all the time! You're supposed to put things in perspective before you get upset about them and act relaxed and silly when the time is right!

I like Maths

I like Art

I like English

I like Biology

I like Chemistry

I hate Physics.

I love all of them... also, algebra, trigonometry, and calculus, am I the only one here who cares for these?

Also known as "Username"

I'm good at algebra, but when you bring geometry into it...

f6dc6a87-e9e4-46c8-88b4-ce11a55467e5.jpg

I.

DISLIKE.

ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY.

VERY.

MUCH.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I don't really hate physics as it's basically just maths I learned two years ago, but I severely dislike my current teacher. It's the only core subject I'm not doing Cambridge exams in this year

f6dc6a87-e9e4-46c8-88b4-ce11a55467e5.jpg

That should say "Y U SO SIMPLE?"

You're just not smart enough.

How... shallow. There are plenty of intelligent people out there who can't do math.

Retired Forum Moderator

DUMB FUCKING POLICE IN grand theft auto SAN ANDREAS WHY WONT YOU SHOOT PEOPLE THAT ARE USING GUNS!?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

It's better with a jetpack

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Even better with a tank