Vent

Well, I kinda live with her mother. Be pretty easy to convince her. And there's no denying that my grandmother has the power in our family. And I mean, like, ALL the power. So it's pretty likely to work.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Fuck.fuck.fuck.

This is what happens when I can't think of happy thoughts before bed. 3 fucking nightmares in one night. I'm so tired...

But I can't go back to sleep. >_< Blurgh. I can't get the images out of my head. It's fucking disgusting.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I remember having a nightmare once that was so bad that I actually consider this moment the worst of my life.

It wasn't scary on an immediate sense (I mean like getting chased by a monster), it was psychological. And those are the worst kind.

For me, I never have any psychological horrors. X3 Like, I've heard people who are just kinda... paralyzed and have some weird psychological torture going on. But I honestly never have any of that, I'm like... mentally immune. XD But I do have physical sort of nightmares, very up close, personal, immediate and direct.

Whether that be a fire starting, burning something down. Or the flesh and blood from a heavy wound. Erh.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I've only had one legit nightmare so far, back when I was six. I remembered it had something to do with Bananas in Pajamas. I remember the entire day felt bleak after that. Thinking about that dream now, I thought it'd make a bad creepypasta.

Welp, now what?

I've only had one legit nightmare so far, back when I was six. I remembered it had something to do with Bananas in Pajamas. I remember the entire day felt bleak after that. Thinking about that dream now, I thought it'd make a bad creepypasta.

So... your average creepypasta.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Average indeed

Anyway, back to Vent: Two things i hate about my school now:

1. I'm starting to think that everyone in my fucking class only know I exist if they need something from me.

2. This one professor, who never attended any of our classes so far, decides to play asshole and move his schedule from Friday 10:30am-1:30pm to Saturday 3:00pm-6:00pm, since apparently, it's his more suitable time. My problem with this schedule is that I'll have to go home as late as 10, or even 11. Thanks a fucking lot! I'm never rude to a teacher before, but i'm willing to be one as soon as I meet him.

I'm sorry about that, It's just that I had a shitty start for this school year, and it's starting to get worse.

Welp, now what?

A long time ago I learned that professional debates almost always had a neutral middle ground to moderate it and I always thought that was weird and never understood why. Uuuuuntil I came here.

I'm gonna be blunt and honest, next to no one who frequents this forum knows how to properly debate/argue. Way too many people here reply from their emotions and not their brains and it really shows. It's good to be passionate about a subject but when it starts clouding judgement and argument validity, it completely detracts from the point. Not to mention all the snarky comments, the insults, the passive aggression so thick you could choke on it, and the convenient tactic of ignoring any and all good points to attack one little logic error or slip up so you can crown yourself winner of the argument. There's a damn good reason why I almost never participate in anything there and quite frankly it's the userbase. I used to enjoy debate sections because on most other forums people had the good sense to keep there "fuck you for disagreeing" attitude in check.

Then you get people who come along and post these long, well thought out, well constructed posts with actual sources (god bless you) and then someone comes along to add a useless "I agree" two word post or quotes one single line and replies with "get out." For the record, that last one? Even if I agree with your side of the debate I'm still mentally crowning you loser of the argument for refusing to take an actual intelligent approach to the subject at hand. This kind of post has done nothing AT ALL to contribute to the topic, or cause people to even consider your side of the coin.

All of you would do well to take a critical thinking class, cuz I'm sick and tired of trying to come up with a logical argument to an emotional debate.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yea, you have a pretty good point. I personally believe i know how to argue/debate properly, but i really only do so when i'm very passionate about the subject. Like you said, what i can't stand is trying to attack the arguer instead of his point to win the argument. I should find time to debate in the serious topic section more...

I'm gonna be blunt and honest, next to no one who frequents this forum knows how to properly debate/argue.

I admit it. I'm terrible at debating and have a hard time controlling my temper.

I'm gonna be blunt and honest, next to no one on the internet knows how to properly debate/argue.

fix'd

While that may be true this vent was not targeted at the internet as a whole but a more immediate audience.

Retired Forum Moderator

*bangs head against wall repeatedly*

Why you gotta be so ruuuuude?

Don't you know I'm human too

Why you gotta be so ruuuuude?

I'm gonna slice your throat anyway

Vents should all be sung now, or at least a parody of a song. XD It'll make venting suddenly 10x funnier and refreshing! :D Good for the mind!

:P You don't have to though.

-------

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! Been wanting to this for a while

(To the tune of I'm So Tired - The Beatles)

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink.

I'm so tired, my mind can hardly think.

I wonder, should I get up and bang my head to sleep?

Oh my God!

Welp, now what?

I can't catch a fucking break.

I've been with Youtube for years, since 2006.

I've uploaded a fair amount of videos, 133 videos.

Hell, that's more than people like Brutalmoose, and probably other popular Youtubers that I'm not subscribed to.

Well at the very least, I've been on longer than them.

What to I get? Jack shit views. Some outliers with 1,000-3,000, and the extreme outlier with 11,000 views. Yeah, one of my shittiest of shit videos gets 11 thousand views, FML.

Oh yeah I have 109 subscribers (as of right now), with with 60 thousand page views. What the fucking hell?!

I'm really banking on this, this is like the last straw.

I've tried other jobs, only had one, which lasted two months.

After that, my parents stopped paying me. Once in a while my mom is like "you know so and so is hiring". Yeah, I'll get right on it, I'll apply there and get rejected right away, no interview or anything.

The only thing I have left to lose is living here with my parents. I'm almost 23, and Spongebob has a better life than me. Oh sure, I can drive, but what good is that, if I have no where to go? Oh I have friends, but why would they want to hang with me? The gamer? The one that's most excited (when not in front of a computer) is in water (parks). Yeah, why invite me to anything?

Little to no moral support either.

I have friends who have amazing jobs, their dream jobs. I have friends who have girl/boyfriends, who are married (with and without kids), and what do I have? FUCKING NOTHING! Where's my fucking break?!

I smile and laugh, crack jokes when outside, in public, but deep down, I'm suffering. Shit man, even right now, I'm crying. Where the hell is my break? Am I not allowed to have friends that want to hang out with me? Am I not allowed to have money? A Job? A fucking life? Am I not allowed these things?! Oh I know you guys will "hug" me through the internet, but what good is that really if I can't feel it? The last thing I need to hear is "get up and do something!" WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN FUCKING TO DO FOR FUCKING YEARS?!?!

@Ninja

I don't remember any song sounding like that.

On a more serious note, good things WILL happen. And they'll happen when you at least expect it. X3 Trust me on that one. All you can do is keep on trying. If you don't try, nothing will happen, ever. If you do try, so what if you fail? Everyone fails. But you'll at least have the opportunity to succeed! :D

So keep trying to search for a job. And don't let anything get you down. :3

-------

There will be a time where you'll get that break you deserved. You just do the thing you love, man. We're here to support you.

Welp, now what?

@Ninja

I don't remember any song sounding like that.

On a more serious note, good things WILL happen. And they'll happen when you at least expect it. X3 Trust me on that one. All you can do is keep on trying. If you don't try, nothing will happen, ever. If you do try, so what if you fail? Everyone fails. But you'll at least have the opportunity to succeed! :D

So keep trying to search for a job. And don't let anything get you down. :3

I'm always expecting, and always failing. Always expecting, and never getting.

There will be a time where you'll get that break you deserved. You just do the thing you love, man. We're here to support you.

I have been doing what I love, and it's gotten me here.