Vent

*sigh*Why have I lost contact with Jeb?Steam says "Error adding friend.Please try again." when I make another friend request.

Even on Skype it's the same bullshit.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I've tried other jobs, only had one, which lasted two months.

After that, my parents stopped paying me. Once in a while my mom is like "you know so and so is hiring". Yeah, I'll get right on it, I'll apply there and get rejected right away, no interview or anything.

The only thing I have left to lose is living here with my parents. I'm almost 23, and Spongebob has a better life than me. Oh sure, I can drive, but what good is that, if I have no where to go? Oh I have friends, but why would they want to hang with me? The gamer? The one that's most excited (when not in front of a computer) is in water (parks). Yeah, why invite me to anything?

Little to no moral support either.

I have friends who have amazing jobs, their dream jobs. I have friends who have girl/boyfriends, who are married (with and without kids), and what do I have? FUCKING NOTHING! Where's my fucking break?!

I smile and laugh, crack jokes when outside, in public, but deep down, I'm suffering. Shit man, even right now, I'm crying. Where the hell is my break? Am I not allowed to have friends that want to hang out with me? Am I not allowed to have money? A Job? A fucking life? Am I not allowed these things?! Oh I know you guys will "hug" me through the internet, but what good is that really if I can't feel it? The last thing I need to hear is "get up and do something!" WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN FUCKING TO DO FOR FUCKING YEARS?!?!

+1 here. Misery loves company, and rich people love making everyone miserable.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

*sigh*Why have I lost contact with Jeb?Steam says "Error adding friend.Please try again." when I make another friend request.

Well, the obvious explanation is that she's declined. This is not a place for personal relationship discussions though. If you want - send me a PM.

She's a mod, she's too good for any of use peasants now.

Doesn't it occur to you that you are putting Jeb in an untenable position? You are questioning her integrity as a mod, knowing that if she uses her moderator's prerogatives to shut you up or even talk back, that will look as if she is abusing her privilege?

Not to say that you have absolutely no grounds for making such accusations in the first place.

Ninja, jokes are OK but this went far beyond a joke. Take it back, please.

Well, the obvious explanation is that she's declined. This is not a place for personal relationship discussions though. If you want - send me a PM.

She's a mod, she's too good for any of use peasants now.

Doesn't it occur to you that you are putting Jeb in an untenable position? You are questioning her integrity as a mod, knowing that if she uses her moderator's prerogatives to shut you up or even talk back, that will look as if she is abusing her privilege?

Not to say that you have absolutely no grounds for making such accusations in the first place.

Ninja, jokes are OK but this went far beyond a joke. Take it back, please.

What the hell? I'm not going to "take it back" just because you you're offended by it or whatever. That's like wanting stores to remove this:

8f80ac55de637d210c3c08206cb948e4b0a76c49.jpg

because it offends you.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

If you want to offend me you will need to try harder. Is that your girlfriend? Even she seems to ask you "WTF are you saying, Ninja? Logic breakdown? Why did you bring me into this??"

My vent (hence perfectly OT): I regret coming across people who may unthinkingly make an insensitive remark, but then, when it is pointed out to them - they pretend they are too simpleminded to understand what it's all about, instead of admitting their mistake and moving on.

A) Banter*.

B) Calm Down.

C) I think we should let Jeb speak for herself.

*Ninja doesn't actually think Jeb considers us non-mods as peasants, or that she is above us.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

My vent: I'm tired of coming in to this thread to see people FIGHTING

I'm not sure if you guys realize this, but the whole point of this thread is for people to let off steam so they can at least feel better to some degree

This may be shocking news to you guys, but FIGHTING WITH AND BELITTLING OTHER PEOPLE DOES NOT MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER.

the name's riley

That's golden words Username. I totally agree - when people offend someone by mistake they should just apologise and make friends again.

EDIT:

I think we should let Jeb speak for herself.

Why should she defend herself against something that was totally unwarranted? And how? Should she apologise? For what?

I NEVER offended anyone here.Especially Jeb.IF I did,I'll apologize immediately.I just want an answer.That is all.NO fighting and arguing.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

:D Exactly what I said - no fighting or personal discussions here. There are PMs for that. My invitation remains open.

Alright, have my input.

First off, Ninja, I don't mind jokes, but if all the stuff you're saying about mods is a joke, please indicate more that it is. (Hopefully they're jokes)

And to immediately blurt out something like that in the VENT thread, it really seems like you're trying to make a scene.

I wouldn't take it so seriously if it was a one off thing. :I But you've been saying stuff like this in a lot of other threads. I don't expect you to 'take it back' or anything, but I do NOT want to come to a random thread to what looks like guilt tripping towards the moderators. Please, either indicate more clearly such things are a joke, or don't say them at all. And I'm saying this from me to you, user to user. Not as a mod trying to tell you off. ^_^ I really don't understand your intentions, so help me to understand so that no one needs to get all huffy and puffy from here. X3

Thank you Binky for telling me about the joke thing.

I'll only input my mod opinion if this does seem to spiral out of control. X3

@Username, try not to worry about it. X3 It's probably not going to get any worse from here. The fight isn't even related to the thread so.

Double trouble, unrelated fighting rants. XD OH BOY!

Also, please use spoiler tags for the huge images. XD If someone comes to vent, I think the LAST thing they want to see is some creepy doll staring into their soul. X3 An over sized picture of a creepy doll.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Why should she defend herself against something that was totally unwarranted? And how? Should she apologise? For what?

Uh, no. You and Ninja were making assumptions about how Jeb would react to Zakari. I said we should let her speak for herself (which she has now done), as she is perfectly capable doing so and doesn't need someone to speak for her.

Ninja's comment is obviously a joke, although it was delivered rather dryly, allowing for a more aggressive interpretation. (Of course, if it wasn't a joke, then some time on the naughty chair is in order :P )

Kudos to you for sticking up for Jeb, but I'm sure she can handle herself.

Just to clarify, I'm sure she'll agree when I say that Jeb is still the Jeb we know and love - she's just got a bit more responsibility on the forum, and hopefully won't have to exercise her newfound authority too often.

Good stuff :mrgreen:

----

Gah, being home makes me question me having a life 100 miles from it. There's so much to be done in terms of garden work, house maintenance, etc, and I'm the most physically able person in the family who doesn't have a career-based job yet. (My parents are both retired, and have respective back and arthritis issues)

Sometimes I feel I want to put my own musical career on hold, move back to Arran and get all this stuff done. We're not well-off enough to do the required hiring to get professionals on the job, so me being around to help is very much appreciated. They'd much rather I continued pursuing my own independent life, but I really want to do as much as I possibly can to help. That's why I'm making sure I don't waste a single day in these two months I have up here, before I go back to Newcastle full-time.

Note to everybody: If you do ANY sort of roleplay, PEOPLE FUCKING HATE YOU IF YOUR POST IS ONE FUCKING LINE. Seriously, the rest of us write an entire paragraph, as much as we can, what's with all these fucking one-liners?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

There's really not much I can say bout this that isn't a long line of offensive language directed at my ISP so I'm gonna leave it in one line.

I'm paying 55 a month for this bullshit. This is so fucking inexcusable it makes me sick.

sigh.png.3937a534508e6f355b8b68df8dda35f6.png

Retired Forum Moderator

Fine I won't make a bloody joke ever again! Happy now?! Or should I just have flashing lights surrounding the joke? Maybe use various colors on the joke itself? Look, I don't think anyone one here intends to insult anyone else, at all. Now, on other parts of the internet, maybe, but not here. I'm sorry if I've ever insulted anyone, or done any kind of harm, I really am, that's the last thing I ever, ever want to do. Here, on Youtube, anywhere on the internet, and in real life, I never want to harm anyone, I never intend to harm anyone. I'm sorry my sense of humor can be a bit confusing, hell, I've even confused my parents with my humor. I really don't know how to make my jokes more clear, especially when it's just text. Just know, that, I do not mean any negativity of any kind. If you don't know my intents on a comment/response, odds are, it's just my sense of humor, and it's probably going to get me in trouble (again) if taken the wrong way. Growing up, I was taught, that if something looks like it has multiple outcomes, go with the one with the positive outlook.

As for Rarity, I think it's time for you to get a different internet provider.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

[attachment=0]sigh.png[/attachment]

There's really not much I can say bout this that isn't a long line of offensive language directed at my ISP so I'm gonna leave it in one line.

I'm paying 55 a month for this bullshit. This is so fucking inexcusable it makes me sick.

If you're using an ISP provided modem, you might want to consider buying your own and using it instead. I finally convinced my parents to do that, and our 50/10 internet (what we paid for) went from 38/7 to 65/12 in actual usage. (tested less than 5 minutes apart) If you're on a cable ISP, you can go down to Wally World, and get a Motorola/Arris SB6121 for $70. (this is what I recommend if you have your own router, as it's a rock solid modem that everyone who supports them either owns or is willing to purchase/use for their personal use)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Don't worry bruh. It was a misunderstanding. Lord knows I've been on your end many times before, and it REALLY sucks to be misinterpreted. If anything, Cluster's probably not seen enough of your posts to get an idea of your OL personality.

The main thing is that Jeb's responded and no offence has been taken. We're all good now :)