To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

That makes me angry!

And when he gets to heaven,

human nature, you have about the same chance of changing that than i do surviving in 0 degrees kelvin...
Well you would survive at 0 Kelvin, time effectively stops. I don't know how you'd plan to survive the freezing and reheating process though.

please explain how...

And when he gets to heaven,

human nature, you have about the same chance of changing that than i do surviving in 0 degrees kelvin...
Well you would survive at 0 Kelvin, time effectively stops. I don't know how you'd plan to survive the freezing and reheating process though.

Hey! In this forum we obey the laws of thermodynamics, young men! Stop this nonsense about 0° Kelvin.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

--the douchebag theory, By Bill.

--hey girls do you remember that boy who teased you or laughed at you in school? then you came home crying to mommy and she says "hes only doing it because he likes you." its because of that mindfuck that women are attracted to the mean guy; or the douchebag. because at that young age the idea is drilled into your head. it makes you believe that the only man who can like you are the ones who treat you like shit.*

and then the another side of it that drives me fucking crazy...

your best friend who happens to be a guy; this poor schmuck has spent countless hours making you happy trying to be a true friend. and you never see him as more than a friend do you? but hey if he would've treated you like every other dumbass you dated then he would've had a shot right? but i understand, i really do. then you're surprised when your dumbass berates you, cheats on you or doesnt respect you; but again i understand; your so fucking hot that you can get any man you want right? yet your sights are consistently set on the asshole, but none of this is your fault its your mothers, your principle or any other person who wanted to make you stop crying by saying "if he teases you then he likes you" which by the way he didnt like you he was just an asshole..but i digress; my point? im tired of hearing women complain about how "i broke up with my boyfriend cause he was an asshole or he was cheating on me" (no fucking surprise right?) if you want a nice guy, you know its 9 outta 10 times that your best friend will be a better match for you than whomever you dated in the past.

this is a note i wrote on facebook when i was going through a depression phase and i really wanted to stab every woman i knew with a freaking pitchfork, it's my disambiguation of why woman can be...shallow, and why i hate the friend zone...it's kinda bugging me a little bit right now though, so i wanted to see what you guys thought of this..

BTW i'm not depressed or unhappy right now, this is to just help people who might be bugged by the same thing, and not all woman are guilty of this behavior, but most are...

I would +rep you, but I'm out of points... Long time good guy here.

Hey! In this forum we obey the laws of thermodynamics, young men! Stop this nonsense about 0° Kelvin.

I don't obey any laws I find inconvenient... Thermodynamics included!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Also, in JC2

What the hell is JC2! :evil: Don't make me call my lawyer :evil:

you can divide by zero, if I'm not mistaken.

mp+-+divided+by+0.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Also, in JC2

What the hell is JC2! :evil: Don't make me call my lawyer :evil:

Starcraft 2 but better.

Retired Forum Moderator

Cmon, you can't hit absolute zero

Hi Friend.

Rant mode engage.

I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING GRAPHICS CARD, FUCKING WEAK PIECE OF SHIT CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE DEUS EX HR ON EVEN THE LOWEST SETTINGS, I PAID FUCKING MONEY FOR THIS PIECE OF FUCKING WHORESHIT!!!! GODDAMNIT I WANNA PLAY DEUS EX HR BUT IT FUCKING LAGS SO MUCH I DIE EVERY FUCKING TIME EVEN ON FUCKING EASY!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Rant mode disengage.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Rant mode engage.

I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING GRAPHICS CARD, FUCKING WEAK PIECE OF SHIT CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE DEUS EX HR ON EVEN THE LOWEST SETTINGS, I PAID FUCKING MONEY FOR THIS PIECE OF FUCKING WHORESHIT!!!! GODDAMNIT I WANNA PLAY DEUS EX HR BUT IT FUCKING LAGS SO MUCH I DIE EVERY FUCKING TIME EVEN ON FUCKING EASY!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Rant mode disengage.

Try overclocking it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.