Vent

Sounds like 3rd and 4th year of High School for me. Bullies want to get a reaction from you. Sadly, blanking them can make them angry, which doesn't help. It also sounds like the teacher is pinata for them, an easy target, like my physics teacher was.

Would I be right in assuming you're roughly 15? That's when all the bullshit happened to me. I'm nearly 23 now, and I can say that, while this time of your life is going to leave scars (I'm sorry to have to say that), it gets better. Things get so much better once you've passed through it. I just wish I could offer a more direct solution for you.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Sounds like 3rd and 4th year of High School for me. Bullies want to get a reaction from you. Sadly, blanking them can make them angry, which doesn't help. It also sounds like the teacher is pinata for them, an easy target, like my physics teacher was.

Would I be right in assuming you're roughly 15? That's when all the bullshit happened to me. I'm nearly 23 now, and I can say that, while this time of your life is going to leave scars (I'm sorry to have to say that), it gets better. Things get so much better once you've passed through it. I just wish I could offer a more direct solution for you.

I'm gonna be 18 this month.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Okay, I like my new job, but our robots FUCKING SUCK. I used three of them today. Every one failed to start, broke down, stopped unexpectedly AND fucked up several welds. I was supposed to get trained on three new machines today, but we had so many technical problems we only got to two. How can these machines suck this bad WITH daily maintenance? Can you imagine how bad they'd be without it? Fuck guys, get a mechanic.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Okay, I like my new job, but our robots FUCKING SUCK. I used three of them today. Every one failed to start, broke down, stopped unexpectedly AND fucked up several welds. I was supposed to get trained on three new machines today, but we had so many technical problems we only got to two. How can these machines suck this bad WITH daily maintenance? Can you imagine how bad they'd be without it? Fuck guys, get a mechanic.

Where do you work, if I may ask? :D

@Zaraki: If you're 18 then, surely you'd be finishing high-school this year? Or at least in less than a year... I dunno what the education system is like over there though. X3 If it's less than a year, then I'm sure you'll be able to handle whatever life throws at you for a little while! :D We've all had that crappy stage in life. I - am waiting for mine. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ugh i spent whole day drinking only water and lying in bed, after whole night vomiting. I do not want to repeat it tonight, but when I get up I feel so dizzy I almost faint. Hopefully I god some meds to stop but I have no idea what is causing it. Probably a virus.

Im so pissed on myself since I couln't even get up from bed today.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Damn, I hope you get well soon man. I think you might need to get yourself a check up soon.

Welp, now what?

Damn, I hope you get well soon man. I think you might need to get yourself a check up soon.

only one conclusion: dont trust your family!

actually yeah, I should, but the story is that few days ago I visited my family and then one person told me they all had some weird virus that made them vomit and ... hmm yeah end up similiar, every one each after another, however they assured it was about few weeks ago and there's no chance for me to get the virus. Well... they were wrong .-.

ughhh...

I really hate DeviantART and Youtube.

Fuck trendy art bullshit, I want to be known for the quality of the things I make, not because I pander to memes and Cultural Marxism.

Quality does not make money, pandering does.

I really hate DeviantART and Youtube.

Fuck trendy art bullshit, I want to be known for the quality of the things I make, not because I pander to memes and Cultural Marxism.

Quality does not make money, pandering does.

1727-i-know-that-feel.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My first paycheck was due this wednesday. It is now saturday. I have received no paycheck. I have no money, so I can't afford transportation, food or rent now that I haven't been, you know, PAID for my WORK. I can't keep spending money to go to work if I don't get FUCKING PAID. Where in the FUCK is my FUCKING PAYCHECK?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

We weren't supplied with a fridge when we moved into our new flat. We're getting one on Monday, because we missed the delivery last Monday. Why does there have to be a week's delay?

Also we've received a letter by a credit agency hired by our electrical supplier saying we have until the 16th to pay an outstanding bill. But we have only been living in this flat for 7 days. Clearly this is a bill for the previous tenant, whom we helped out by finishing off the tenancy for him. But he says he owes nothing. Screw getting a bayliff come and take our stuff because of a bill we're not responsible for. Imma go to the letting agency and talk to them on Monday.

And I played a gig last night, and today I can't get a sound out of my Bass cab. Here's hoping it's just the cable that's gubbed..

Sooo... School starts back up tomorrow, and I have work tonight... I haven't even got anything ready for school yet. And I can't do anything right now cause I'm at Church. Bbbrrghh!! Busy, busy, busy. I hate not being able to do anything... Knowing I have school work to do, but there's nothing I can do about it.

However... On the plus side, a new page of this webcomic was uploaded just recently and it makes me so happy. Look at him! Isn't he soooo cute??

tumblr_nv8ijkGMt41udrxz7o1_1280.png

tumblr_nvktntsY981udrxz7o1_1280.png

tumblr_nvyokpcOpJ1udrxz7o1_1280.png

Squee! He's soooo adorable! If I had to marry some fictional character, I dibs this guy so hard. He's mine!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

But if you instead keep yourself alive, that would annoy the crap out of all those people, right? Well, me being me - that's what I'd recommend you to do... Then laugh at them.

Regards

It pisses me like a broken fingernail, that I have this old "roo" name. I hate it. Can any mod or anything just remove this away? or idk I would love to have just simple Jek Jek or Jek at best. I hate this damn old ass name of mine.

Picking a forum name is like picking a tattoo, gotta pick one you will not regret years later...

On a side note: It's interesting, the first couple of pages on this thread, no one really took it seriously. Now look at us, 122 pages into this, and it's one of the more serious threads, and I feel we've gotten closer to one another cause of this thread.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Whenever I witness the Scotland-V-England antagonism, my blood boils. It can be in the smallest details, it can even be just banter, but I don't care. It's so fucking insular and narrow-minded. It brings out a passionate hatred in me that makes me want to denounce any positive feelings I have for either country. I am both Scottish and English, and I care about the state of the ENTIRE geographic area known as The British Isles, not just one section of it. Neither country is superior.