Vent

Flat broke, Jeb. Because I will lose my job if I don't get paid this week. I have no money to GET to work next week if I am not paid.

How much money do you need? o.O

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Seattleite: If your boss throw you out just because you cannot get to work because he is incompetent to pay his people then he is either total moron or wanted to get rid of you in the first place...

@Jeb_CC For the same reason i really love family reunions aswell --- "Yeah sure I'm not making half a mil every year, yeah I'm not living in expensive condo... you know what grandma? I'm not friggin girl and hoe marrying guy just because of money ---

I just hate when extended family smacktalks about me. Everything I have is work of my own. So what I'm not making 10 grand every month. I'm paying rent and still I have almost everything I want.

as for gunpoint... Today I was in metro and there were few "shady" guys ... My insides twisted and my heart almost gave out

Pretty sure my staffing agency is just too fucking stupid to realize the "SE" in my address that I double underlined every single time I wrote it in their paperwork might be important to include when they mail me my check.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Pretty sure my staffing agency is just too fucking stupid to realize the "SE" in my address that I double underlined every single time I wrote it in their paperwork might be important to include when they mail me my check.

So call them and complain... Start by saying in a calm and collected, not angry, tone that you need to have a paycheck to get to work, then ask if there's any other way you can get your check. After that, if there is no movement, ask for their supervisor, and do the exact same thing as you did with the first person. If nothing happens in a couple days, call again and be forceful, but not violent, don't yell, stern tone. Say you NEED that check so you can get to work. If nothing is going to happen, then say very plainly, not angrily, that you are going to look into legal counsel concerning the theft of your paycheck. If nothing happens, do actually seek legal counsel. (the shady looking TV lawyers are usually decent about getting you paid)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So call them and complain... Start by saying in a calm and collected, not angry, tone that you need to have a paycheck to get to work, then ask if there's any other way you can get your check. After that, if there is no movement, ask for their supervisor, and do the exact same thing as you did with the first person. If nothing happens in a couple days, call again and be forceful, but not violent, don't yell, stern tone. Say you NEED that check so you can get to work. If nothing is going to happen, then say very plainly, not angrily, that you are going to look into legal counsel concerning the theft of your paycheck. If nothing happens, do actually seek legal counsel. (the shady looking TV lawyers are usually decent about getting you paid)

I'd better use Self-Aggravating system... call them with calm tone and more they piss you off, just be more and more aggravated ;) Works everytime (Tested on many occasions)

I finally got my check... Though only my first one I can afford to keep working now. They aren't off the hook yet, I better start getting my fucking checks on wednesday when I'm supposed to, not saturday the week after.

I finally got my check... Though only my first one I can afford to keep working now. They aren't off the hook yet, I better start getting my fucking checks on wednesday when I'm supposed to, not saturday the week after.

Gratz... at least something. Well I hope everything will work from now on

I was right. It got sent to NE instead, clear on the other side of the lake, then it got returned to sender and they had to not fuck up my address and send it again. Which they fucked up one more time just to prove how incompetent the people in corporate are. Also, they mail them from the east coast. For some stupid reason.

Well there go my hopes and plans of attending this interview well rested. In typical "fuck you" fashion insomnia HAS TO HAVE the last words. Couldn't it just, idunno, fuck off for a week and let me be? I must have laid there for 3 hours and couldn't get any sleep and I only got like an hour the night before this. Ugh.

Well time to go try and score a temp job on 3 hours of restless sleep and a pissy attitude. I better hear that xbox achievement diddy if I land this.

Retired Forum Moderator

Man, I haven't felt this bad at life in general in ages... X3 I'm just sucking at it, and everyone knows it.

I have terrible habits I can't break, I'm underweight, I have 8 units of work to do for my VET course in only a month... and I can't do any of it because my fucking teacher won't respond to my emails, there's a sudden transplant for my boyfriend that has made me and friends worried, and people keep fucking reminding me, then I've got a three minute animation to complete in two weeks, yesterday my phone decided to shit on my parade and stressed me out like nothing else because problems kept appearing one after another, my mind is playing tricks with me to which I think I'm going insane from... I have a VISA I need to somehow get and I have so much shit going on with me. I just want the year to be over already... I don't want to go through any of this.

Nothing's working...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Jeb don't worry... It will be over soon and everything will be fine again... I know this feeling more than well enough... so just don't worry and hang tight

Jeb, you will sort out everything that is possible for you to sort out. The thing you can't do anything about - the operation... I know how difficult it is to wait for something like that... My heart goes out to you. But in that you just have to wait. We'll wait with you...

Use the other things to take your mind off that main issue. Concentrate on solving minor annoyances and the time will pass faster for you...

*holds your hand*

Regards

Aw... I'm just feeling really on edge lately. If I'm not doing work, I'm thinking about work. Even when I'm able to relax for a short while, I'm still finding myself thinking about the negatives... Will he be okay? When will I know what's happened? And it also makes me really pissed. The surgery is surely over by now, but I've heard fuck all. His parents would have known something by now, and they haven't texted me, emailed me, called me, nadda. Is it that hard to inform someone? Really? Doesn't have to be a lot either! Can just be; "He's fine" Or "He's not fine". It's better than freaking nothing. I hate not knowing. But they're so old-fashioned and unable to even write proper English, they're pissing me off. Like, wow, I guess I know where I stand. Not important enough apparently. What should I be doing? Should I be preparing for something? Is he even fucking alive right now? Cause I don't fucking know. It was a risky transplant but everyone around me is so happy that he's getting his surgery done. They have smiles on their faces whilst I'm here, more depressed than a suicidal maniac. And because I don't know shit, I can't help but think; "If he's alright, I'll do this." "If he's not, I'll do this." I have had so much time to think about this, I've literally organized a mental list of people I'll talk to if things go to shit. I've literally been organizing what I'll do with my life without him. And it sucks, but I hate being unprepared, and I hate fucking surprises. No surprise birthday cakes dammit. If I'm getting a birthday cake, I want it to be mud-fucking-chocolate.

*squeezes Vappy's hand so hard, might as well have cut off the circulation for a moment there...*

-------

Well, it's just over 4am in LA - they are probably asleep. And you say they don't even speak much English - how is their familiarity with mobile communications? But - do you have a means to contact them? Email, phone? Or the hospital's numbers?

I guess I know where I stand. Not important enough apparently.
- hey, that's not the way to think of yourself, Jeb!

*puts his other hand on top of yours*

Regards

Well, it's just over 4am in LA - they are probably asleep. And you say they don't even speak much English - how is their familiarity with mobile communications? But - do you have a means to contact them? Email, phone? Or the hospital's numbers?

I guess I know where I stand. Not important enough apparently.
- hey, that's not the way to think of yourself, Jeb!

*puts his other hand on top of yours*

Regards

He's actually getting his surgery done in Pittsburgh... so it'll be 7am at the moment. But, even then, that's probably still the time for them to be asleep anyway. Eh... I'm just so paranoid and nervous. I've got his mother's email, but... that's email. The only technological thing she really uses is a computer... in LA. So even if I send an email, God knows when I get a reply. Phone... the only contact I have of them is on Skype, and that's not going to bloody help either because I'm pretty sure they have like, no smartphone. Fudgit. Would the hospital allow to give out information like that? I don't even know what hospital he's in, but I can just do some research. I don't know fucking anything! Dear freaking gosh. YOU WOULD THINK HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND WOULD HAVE ALL THE DETAILS. But NOOOOO. :evil:grrrrr

*puts my hand on yours* Ha! You're all out of hands. Sucked in. :P

-------

That's frustrating... But - that also explains why you haven't heard anything yet. Why you shouldn't have really expected to hear anything by now. So - no cause for alarm at the moment. You should probably put yourself to bed and get some sleep and tomorrow there will surely be some news. Also, sleeping takes the interminable hours out of waiting. Makes time seem to go faster...

*holds your upper hand with his thumb* - there, you've run out of hands now :P

Regards

Jeb.

Seth's going to be okay.Don't worry.We're here for you.Don't be as depressed and suicidal as some of us are,including me.You're the happiest girl on the forum.Be strong.

If you want to talk,want a virtual hug/hand holding,we're here for you.Especially Vappy.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

That's frustrating... But - that also explains why you haven't heard anything yet. Why you shouldn't have really expected to hear anything by now. So - no cause for alarm at the moment. You should probably put yourself to bed and get some sleep and tomorrow there will surely be some news. Also, sleeping takes the interminable hours out of waiting. Makes time seem to go faster...

*holds your upper hand with his thumb* - there, you've run out of hands now :P

Regards

I guess so... Hm. I'm sure things are alright. ^_^ I should get some sort of reply by tomorrow... hopefully! :D

If not, I'll wait even longer. :3 I'm patient. I swear! XD

I'm so conflicted though. X3 Sleep... means I gotta say goodbye to my friends for the night. But... sleep also means I won't have to wait so long for stuff. And sleep just feels good in general. XP

But oh goodness me. ... Hm. *rests the side of my head against our hands* XD There. Now what? :P

EDIT: @Zaraki: Aw. Thank you... I guess I should stick to that title though shouldn't I? Optimistic little shit. :P But yes, Vappy and I are deep into the hand holding dilemma now. XD Suddenly: Oh hey, it's raining outside. Oh my gosh, I love rain. Rain makes everything better.

-------