Vent

@Jeb - Ah. Such a relief. But, wow, that was a major operation! Basically, like changing a car's engine... No wonder they took so long before telling you, finally, that he's OK. I wish him the speediest recovery and to you - the shortest possible wait.

Ah... That back rub... Thank you! But I think you could do with something too... *turns you around, massages your shoulders* :D

Re: Tumblr... I dunno. Can't blame tumblr - it's just a place. If some people coming there are being jerks - it's a problem with them, not with the site IMHO.

Regards

@Vappycupcake: I think one of the worst parts about it though is when I'll be able to Skype call him again... Knowing him, he'll make it a video call, and I don't really want to see anything hospital related at all. :S Not when a loved one is involved. I'd rather be in the hospital for an injury related to me, no one else.

Aww... *melts* But I can't grab you from here! XD I have free hands and I don't know what to do with them, dammit! *reaches around, best I can do is just give you a pat on the top of your head* XD It'll do.

Actually, closer to replacing the entire exhaust system, including the manifolds and catalytic converter/s.

@BTG: I think he was speaking in Jeb-language. :P Cause I know shit all about cars. XD Making it easier for me.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Actually, closer to replacing the entire exhaust system, including the manifolds and catalytic converter/s.

@BTG: I think he was speaking in Jeb-language. :P Cause I know shit all about cars. XD Making it easier for me.

I was trying to say, it's not quite as bad as changing the engine, (heart transplant) or computer. (brain transplant)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can't make him be quiet because murder is against the law.

Not unless you're a cop ;)

Pretty sure you got that backwards.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

WOOOOOOOW.JUST.FUCKING.WOW.

THE MOMENT WHEN I WENT TO WASH THE DISHES AFTER GETTING A HEARTWARMING SPEECH FROM USHANKACAT ABOUT NOT COMMITING SUICIDE,I CUT MY FUCKING HAND AFTER I BROKE A GLASS.THAT KILLED MY FUCKING MOOD.

WHAT NEXT?

WHAT.FUCKING.NEXT?!!!!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

X3 Take it as a warning from life! Suicide hurts much more than that! :3 *hug* Don't worry mate, it'll be all fine soon, really! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Hush hush little one! :D Don't worry about a thing. Have a sleep or perhaps a cup of tea? No need to stress over anything. :3

-------

Not when a loved one is involved. I'd rather be in the hospital for an injury related to me, no one else.

It's the same for me. Much easier to bear my own pain...

Oh, that pat on my head - thank you! Did it feel fluffy enough? :D

@Zaraki - a cut finger or two is hardly a reason to kill yourself. An inconvenience, for sure, but if we were to commit suicide every time we faced an inconvenience - there would be no human race by now and the world would have been run by fluffy felines... Hmmm, may not be such a bad thing, on the second thought... The cats, I mean! :lol:

Regards

OT: Bitch friend was a bitch today? Chhhheck! I was talking about my library book needing to be returned, saying how I barely know where it is - probably at home somewhere and I gotta go find it. Bitch replies in such a snobby stuck up tone like; "You have to pay for it. And it'll be REALLY expensive." Like, she wasn't even joking or being sarcastic. She just straight up said that, like she expects me to fail finding it - as if she WANTS me to waste my money on it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't bloody say it at all!! Dear gosh.

Not when a loved one is involved. I'd rather be in the hospital for an injury related to me, no one else.

It's the same for me. Much easier to bear my own pain...

Oh, that pat on my head - thank you! Did it feel fluffy enough? :D

Regards

If my friend was in the middle of the path of an oncoming truck, I'd hella dive them off the road - even if it means getting hit. X3 Vappy, this is an issue though. XD We can't both care about people like that. If we were approached by an insane psychopath who told us he'd break one person's arm, but not the other... what would you do? XP I mean, I could stand in front of you and try to persuade the guy to break my arm instead, but I'm pretty sure I'm small enough for you to just pick me up and put me behind you or something. XD That's unfair. I can't protect anyone if I'm too bloody tiny to. XP

Knowing you though, you'll bend the rules of my question and just beat the shit out of the psychopath instead. XD

:D But yes! Very fluffy! I like guy hair. X3 It's usually short, which makes it all floofy and fun to pat. :3 You hold it down, then let go and it springs straight back up! XD So entertaining. *pat* :3

-------

I fucking hate myself. I left my card in the ATM for a second time in a week. Thankfully, I'm with BECU, so it just destroys the card (so it can't be stolen) and they never charge for card replacement. But now I need to scramble monday and can't use my money until then.

You have a car that makes a high pitched squealing sound while it's running, so of course, the obvious thing to do around other people's homes is to let the car idle in the parking lot for A HALF AN HOUR SQUEALING THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!! :evil:

Why do people praise the first Dungeon Siege so much? It's so unbearably dull spending over an hour walking down the same looking halls, fighting the same five enemies, listening to the same song on loop, and dealing with the almost brain dead party AI. I can't bring myself to finish this game at all and it just makes me angry with how long each area drags on and on and on.

Next time I see my uncle, I am going to punch him in the liver and pretend it was spontaneous. I am sick to death of that out of touch, middle aged shut-in piece of shit telling me my job isn't a "real job" when he makes six figures sitting AT HOME, talking on the phone, and telling OTHER people he knows THEIR jobs that he has NEVER done better than they do. He can take his uninformed fucking opinioms and shove them up his middle-aged, managerial ass.

Not to mention him constantly threatening violence any time he's contradicted. He will regret that.

Why do people praise the first Dungeon Siege so much? It's so unbearably dull spending over an hour walking down the same looking halls, fighting the same five enemies, listening to the same song on loop, and dealing with the almost brain dead party AI. I can't bring myself to finish this game at all and it just makes me angry with how long each area drags on and on and on.

Hey, it was state-of-the-art, and very fun when it first came out! (though now I would have to agree with you)

Hey, it was state-of-the-art, and very fun when it first came out! (though now I would have to agree with you)

ALSO a valid response to my opinion of Fallout 1.

ALSO a valid response to my opinion of Fallout 1.

And something that I have said to others too. ;)

Who at steam's dumbass idea was it to have the "renew" button for licensed software open up a small window that tells me my license has expired?! No SHIT my license has expired! Why in the concept of upper brain functions do you think I'm clicking that stupid little button in the first place?! Renew the damn license!

Retired Forum Moderator