Vent

Who at steam's dumbass idea was it to have the "renew" button for licensed software open up a small window that tells me my license has expired?! No SHIT my license has expired! Why in the concept of upper brain functions do you think I'm clicking that stupid little button in the first place?! Renew the damn license!

I think the real question is why the hell is the license made to expire in the first place?

Regards

It's a monthly payed license (CryENGINE) It was supposed to be auto-renewing per month but it stopped doing that and now i can't get it to start again. >:|

Retired Forum Moderator

My two best friends broke up. I might lose my carpool and therefore my job as a result, but their relationship is definitely gone. And the one who left didn't even have the fucking common courtesy to tell his own boyfriend to his face, and just packed up and left while he was at work.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

@Seattleite: Sorry to hear that. :( I hope the job transportation dilemma works out for you though.

OT: I've been waiting... Almost 3 years now to go to America and visit my long distance relationship boyfriend for the first time. But what happens? He gets a major surgery, and with the type of surgery he had, he's very vulnerable to infection. You know what means? I'll be in America, in front of my boyfriend of 3 years, and not be allowed to kiss him. That's so fucking frustrating. A few months ago I was contemplating whether we'd have sex or not, but now, I wonder when or IF I'll be able to just kiss his lips. Ffffffff... Welp, guess I'm going to be a kissing-virgin for a few more years. XD Fuck! I'm so physically affectionately lonely... *whines* It's like... Having the most delicious piece of chocolate in front of you, but you can't eat it. You thought that once you were close enough, you'd be able to at least lick it and taste it, but NOPE.

"FUCK YOU"

- Sincerely, Life.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Jebb_CC Hey, I'm still waiting for mine to actually move from Commiefornia to here. I honestly wish that when he moved from Australia he'd come directly here. I honestly don't know what he's waiting for so I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. You're not the only one frustrated here.

And I'm still single! It sure feels like I'm the only single person in the group of people I know.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

How long will he be in recovery for, Jeb?

I'm also single, fast approaching 4 years with no sex. You get used to it after a while, despite hitting a number of frustration-walls.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

How long will he be in recovery for, Jeb?

I wish I knew... but bah, it's all so complicated and shit. He had his major surgery, then had a follow up surgery. Now there's been some complications and has had a hemoglobin drop in his blood. Had a blood transfusion but there's blood pooled in his stomach. Fuck. So that needs to be taken care of. He was awake for a little while apparently, according to his mother. But they've put him back on breathing tubes and put him to sleep again. This is frustrating...

At this rate, it could be a while till he's even able to eat. :\ So... I reckon it'd take at least a good month or so before he can normally 'function'. But he'll be in the hospital care for a while. He had one of the more dangerous transplants done. So many risks...

A year ago I told him I didn't want him to have his transplant. Because I knew the chances of living and surviving would be low. Am I selfish for that?

On the good side though, I have some really nice friends to help me deal with basically being suddenly 'single' for a little while. X3 Hooray!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I'm also single, though I'd like to call myself a "disposable boyfriend", usually when I have to "chauffeur" my girl classmates in outings or activities.

Welp, now what?

@Jebb_CC Hey, I'm still waiting for mine to actually move from Commiefornia to here.

I don't know if that's a joke or not, but that triggered a rant of my own.

I fucking despise right-wing politics and everyone who believes in it. I am just so fucking sick of seeing people, past and present, in pain from having to deal with the constant bullshit and malicious policies that make up right-wing ideology. Every time I hear someone complain about "the asshole liberals" "welfare parasites" "criminal immigrants" or a whole fuckton of other things I just want to fucking hit them. And my hate for the right isn't confined to just American conservatives, I hate anyone overseas that propagates a similar or worse ideology (like Putin's Russia, ISIS, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc).

*takes deep breath* Sorry if I pissed off anybody. If it's any consolation you can scream at me for being so liberal. I won't mind.

@Seattleite: Sorry to hear that. :( I hope the job transportation dilemma works out for you though.

OT: I've been waiting... Almost 3 years now to go to America and visit my long distance relationship boyfriend for the first time. But what happens? He gets a major surgery, and with the type of surgery he had, he's very vulnerable to infection. You know what means? I'll be in America, in front of my boyfriend of 3 years, and not be allowed to kiss him. That's so fucking frustrating. A few months ago I was contemplating whether we'd have sex or not, but now, I wonder when or IF I'll be able to just kiss his lips. Ffffffff... Welp, guess I'm going to be a kissing-virgin for a few more years. XD Fuck! I'm so physically affectionately lonely... *whines* It's like... Having the most delicious piece of chocolate in front of you, but you can't eat it. You thought that once you were close enough, you'd be able to at least lick it and taste it, but NOPE.

"FUCK YOU"

- Sincerely, Life.

Life is a vulnerable thing... you should always appreciate the moments you have before it might be too late...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

And there we go. Now I have another reason to despise Kydure. Because I didn't have enough already. Despite having like ten of them. Going to duck out before I get #12.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Get no sleep, head hazy, grumpy, decide to check in on forums to see if it can lighten my mood.

Negativity. Front and center. Just all kinds of things further souring my mood.

ZrK595k.gif

Fuck it. I'm a hermit today. See you all tomorrow. I'm gonna go read trashy romance novels featuring gay people being completely gay in the gayest way possible. Also if I have to come back and start swinging the "stop being a jerk" hammer I'm gonna come swinging hard.

Retired Forum Moderator

XD LOL, Rarity. Aw, you poor thing. *pats your back* There, there. X3 Enjoy your trashy romance novel reading. You can come back and I'll give you a cup of tea and some biscuits or something. XP I dunno.

But yeah, guys, if you have something to say about someone, either don't say it, or at least don't share it in public eye. If REALLY you have a problem with them, go tell them somewhere else. Most of the time you'll find it's not worth bothering about it if you have to go share your temporary rage somewhere else. X3 Thank you!

@Alyxx: Doesn't really help at all that like... The past month or so, we haven't been doing anything together. We usually play games and hang out on calls, but we've both had so much schoolwork. I can't remember anything fun we did together in the past month! :S And now we can't do shit at all cause he's in a hospital bed.

-------

@Alyxx: Doesn't really help at all that like... The past month or so, we haven't been doing anything together. We usually play games and hang out on calls, but we've both had so much schoolwork. I can't remember anything fun we did together in the past month! :S And now we can't do shit at all cause he's in a hospital bed.

Being in a long distance relationship myself it would crush my heart if anything happened to my boyfriend and I can imagine the same would go for him...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com