Vent

please explain how...

Grappling hook.

What the hell is JC2! Don't make me call my lawye

Just Cause 2.

All I wanted, was a vintage sandvich, that's it. For the colour, I was going to use a name tag on it. It was going to be nice.

AND THEN EVERYBODY ONLY HAD ONE AND WEREN'T WILLING TO TRADE AND THEN SOMEONE HAS TWO BUT THEY AREN'T WILLING TO TRADE ONE AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE ONLY HAS ONE AND I WON'T EVEN BOTHER ASKING THEM WHAT THE HELL MOTHER MORERADKAJSHDLAHDNM, VHSFKLEFHSKLEUYWPOE[PRU[230984-24=3RLKGFJGNV[39T7FO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all that for a sandwich?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I HATE SPRING.

Damned allergies.

Waking up every day without being able to breathe, drooling all over the place, pounding headache, bloodshot eyes. It sucks.

I just wanted to vent my frustration here.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I HATE SPRING.

Damned allergies.

Waking up every day without being able to breathe, drooling all over the place, pounding headache, bloodshot eyes. It sucks.

I just wanted to vent my frustration here.

There's absolutely nothing good about spring for me. It's tornado/severe weather season, I have allergies, and there are wasps, bees, etc.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

1. I dropped my pizza in the oven.

2. I have an incredible headache

3. I walked into the wall so hard my mouth started bleeding

4. Im out of cola.

5. My computer just had the infamous "HP laptop crash" it will never start again.

6. I have school tomorrow with some of the most annoying people in the world.

7. I CANNOT AFFORD ACE COMBAT 6!!!!!!!

8. FML

"Life sucks sober!"

4. Im out of cola.

5. My computer just had the infamous "HP laptop crash" it will never start again.

8. FML

And if I was your neighbour you'd get laid out of sympathy, but I'm not. Just to add to the list.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

4. Im out of cola.

8. FML

And if I was your neighbour you'd get laid out of sympathy, but I'm not. Just to add to the list.

I appreciate the thought.

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm at my wits end. If earthlink continues to be this bad I swear to god I'm gonna get violent on someone. I honestly cannot fathom how these sons of bitches think that this sorry excuse for an "internet connection" can constitute charging any money at all.

10 times in the past 30 minutes. this shitty internet connection has gone down 10 times in the last 30 fucking minutes. I came REAL close to smacking the top of my laptop off with a baseball bat I'm so frustrated.

And oh look! make that 11 times! This shit is down AGAIN while I type this out. Holy hell get me a shotgun I've got to clean the gene pool!

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm at my wits end. If earthlink continues to be this bad I swear to god I'm gonna get violent on someone. I honestly cannot fathom how these sons of bitches think that this sorry excuse for an "internet connection" can constitute charging any money at all.

10 times in the past 30 minutes. this shitty internet connection has gone down 10 times in the last 30 fucking minutes. I came REAL close to smacking the top of my laptop off with a baseball bat I'm so frustrated.

And oh look! make that 11 times! This shit is down AGAIN while I type this out. Holy hell get me a shotgun I've got to clean the gene pool!

My reaction to suddenlink.

Also known as "Username"

Download speeds of 10 kbps tops.

anyone know where I can buy some tactical nukes?

or just nerve gas. nerve gas will do.

Retired Forum Moderator

I absolutely HATE IT whenever I say something while talking to a group of people and they either ignore me or stop talking, look at me, look away and after a few moments of silence, change the topic. What, am I not worthy of participating in your discussion?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING IN GAMING THAN DOWNRIGHT RETARDED TEAMMATES@!#!C@

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm currently pissed off at the fact that is the middle of the night and I have no desire to sleep at all.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

THERE IS NOTHING THAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING IN GAMING THAN DOWNRIGHT RETARDED TEAMMATES@!#!C@

Gah something that annoys me is attitudes like this, particularly in games. I have had friends rant at me about 'bad team mates', more recently it's been 'TF2 f2p'ers'. I could go on at length about this, but suffice to say I don't know the circumstances with regards to you (perhaps you're referring to people insulting others on their team and deliberately trolling them, mic-spamming bad musing and so on). Other than that it's generally been in my experience that it has been impossible to dissuade other people from this particular attitude. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Gah something that annoys me is attitudes like this, particularly in games. I have had friends rant at me about 'bad team mates', more recently it's been 'TF2 f2p'ers'. I could go on at length about this, but suffice to say I don't know the circumstances with regards to you (perhaps you're referring to people insulting others on their team and deliberately trolling them, mic-spamming bad musing and so on). Other than that it's generally been in my experience that it has been impossible to dissuade other people from this particular attitude. :(

Its not that much that I get mad, more that I get frustrated. But I don't act out towards other players. I just sit there trying to prevent myself from smashing my keyboard ^^

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so i got a SNES emulator along with 700+ games and one of the only games i wanted to play, Kirby's avalanche, doesn't fuckin' work! what the fuck!? i tried to DL other ROMS of it and neither of those work! i mean what do i have to do, rip it out of the cartridge myself?